• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
there's a flood bank thing behind my house.

there's now a lake behind my house.

i swear i saw a fish earlier.

nightwing2024

Smash Cadet
lol, I'm the only one crazy enough to drive down there. So no other cars. We fail, I know.

But alas, there's nothing to be done. Perhaps some other time.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Unfortunately Kansas wont be coming either because I don't want to catch the flu from them and die (Im allowed to cancel for other states right?)

Nicole

Smash Champion
What's that I hear about rollerskating?!
There is rollerskating at this tournament!!!:bee:

If you show up you might get to roller skate with some of the best in the Midwest (best rollerskaters that is).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
if we pay his entry fee and venue fee, is it legal for louisville to enter a level 9 snake into the tournament?

this is a serious question.

Cook

Smash Master
if we pay his entry fee and venue fee, is it legal for louisville to enter a level 9 snake into the tournament?

this is a serious question.
Um... for doubles or singles? I want to say yes, but he's still gotta make it out of pools!

Nicole

Smash Champion
so ive heard a rumor....about certain people coming...... GET HYPED! 4 DAYS!
By certain people, you mean M2K right? I heard that guy likes to travel the country and try to find Smash bros. tournaments that he can roller skate at!! :chuckle:

Cook

Smash Master
Is it Steeler? I heard he might be coming!

Or could it be... LEGAN??? I heard that guy is really good and that he might be coming!!!!!!

By the way, I am SUPER hype. And you guys will be very hype when you see how little Kahoka has to offer!

This line is a test, ignore it: bomb****.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I don't see why a level 9 Snake should have to pay a venue fee. He's not exactly taking up any room in the venue. The bigger question here is how the level 9 Snake will handle stage selection and whether he's allowed to counterpick characters. I'm being completely serious in my suggestion of how to handle it; the people who enter him should have to lay out a complete algorithm for his actions ahead of time.

Anyway, what was the final decision on Distant Planet? I still have Green Greens and Norfair so I guess I'll be fine, but I was looking forward to being able to try Distant Planet out in tournament (that and it's not ban-worthy at all).

Lastly, I can 100% confirm it; I'll be there. I'm teaming with the self proclaimed collector of entree fees so it should work out pretty well.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I don't see why a level 9 Snake should have to pay a venue fee. He's not exactly taking up any room in the venue. The bigger question here is how the level 9 Snake will handle stage selection and whether he's allowed to counterpick characters. I'm being completely serious in my suggestion of how to handle it; the people who enter him should have to lay out a complete algorithm for his actions ahead of time.
oh we already have lol. He always stays snake. he always counter picks green greens. if green greens gets banned by his opponent he takes your *** to some other janky stage haha

CR4SH

Smash Lord
lv9 snake prefers to CP to green greens. If thats the question. When gg is banned he likes pirate ship, among others.

Snake likes stages that can kill you, because they work with him and not against him (computers work together yo). His basic modus operandi is "IM A COMPUTER AND I HATE YOU FOR YOUR SENTIENCE!", which is essencially how the stage feels about you. So they can empathize.

Cook

Smash Master
Venue fee isn't for taking up room, it's for having a place to play. He is using the place to play. And the venue fee goes toward the bonus for 1st, and we want as big a bonus as possible!

CR4SH

Smash Lord
He doesn't even use a controller. He doesn't need a place to play. Make the pools in advance, play a l9 snake, and tell us how you did. It's the same idea.

Lol now I'm just trying do dodge $5. Do as you please.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I swear, if this lv 9 snake wins the tournament, I'd be shaken. But, if I ever come across the Snake, I will destroy him at Green Greens and Pirate Ship.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Level 9 Luigi is sick man, there are soo many misfires and fire uppercuts.

Inferno I hear you are the "king of randoms." I would like to challenge you for that title by doing a razor challenge. Best of five, after a stage is played that stage is out after each player plays a character that character is out for that player. That means you have to win with at least 3 different characters but may need 5 if it goes to the final round.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Did you know the AI won't attack you while water stalling on Pirate Ship? If I get to play him, I'll ban Green Greens just to run the clock against the AI. Actually, I'm definitely going to plank the AI in general which usually results in time running out; it's just way too funny.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So I don't have a teammate for this at the moment, and believe I'm going down with Louisville.

Could I team with a level 9 computer?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
The lvl 9 should have to pay. If it actually beats someone, there money is being wasted bc of an entrant that didnt have to pay. Sure, if you lose to it you probably shouldnt be at the tournament.... but some ppl fail, what can ya do.

Kahoka Me Your Moves in less than a week!!!

HYPE HYPE

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I won, I'd get 100% of the money. No splitting with a computer. :D

Top Bottom