• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Cook

Smash Master
So I don't have a teammate for this at the moment, and believe I'm going down with Louisville.

Could I team with a level 9 computer?
You COULD team with a computer. But you can probably find someone who needs a partner and who is actually BETTER than a level 9 when you get here.

Cook

Smash Master
The OP says the venue will open at 4 on Friday, but now I'm thinking I won't be there until about 6. Will that conflict with anyone's plans? If so I can probably try to get there at 4 still, but 6 works better for me.

Fino

Smash Master
The OP says the venue will open at 4 on Friday, but now I'm thinking I won't be there until about 6. Will that conflict with anyone's plans? If so I can probably try to get there at 4 still, but 6 works better for me.
I'm sorry to say, but these constraints are too demanding... Kansas will be dropping out :X

~Fino

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom went to hell after dying from swine flu, destroyed the Spider Mastermind, and came back alive. :chuckle:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
israel has renamed the swine flu

as...

wait for it...

mexico flu

**** racists

OS do you want to team with a pokemon trainer LOL

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Level 9 Luigi is sick man, there are soo many misfires and fire uppercuts.

Inferno I hear you are the "king of randoms." I would like to challenge you for that title by doing a razor challenge. Best of five, after a stage is played that stage is out after each player plays a character that character is out for that player. That means you have to win with at least 3 different characters but may need 5 if it goes to the final round.
Oh ****, lol. Razors bringin out the him challenges. Hahaha. Btw, I want another Razor challenge Razor.....challenge.

Also, me and peeks will be bringing our rollerblades to this rollerskate tournament. Is that a legal handicap? Four wheels are better than two, right?

Cook

Smash Master
Oh ****, lol. Razors bringin out the him challenges. Hahaha. Btw, I want another Razor challenge Razor.....challenge.

Also, me and peeks will be bringing our rollerblades to this rollerskate tournament. Is that a legal handicap? Four wheels are better than two, right?
Actually, they don't allow rollerblades; seriously. Sorry 'bout it.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Level 9 Luigi is sick man, there are soo many misfires and fire uppercuts.

Inferno I hear you are the "king of randoms." I would like to challenge you for that title by doing a razor challenge. Best of five, after a stage is played that stage is out after each player plays a character that character is out for that player. That means you have to win with at least 3 different characters but may need 5 if it goes to the final round.
This is the best challenge I have ever recieved I think I love you.

Edit: Oh wait, it was gas.

Seriously though, this sounds awesome, I accept.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Good, the Razor Challenge will spread across the nation.

Edit: For the Iowa circuit event, how many of you would be interested in paying $18.50 to have a bed to sleep in and a shower in the morning?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The "razor challenge" sounds like a *******ized version of my Iron Man MM that I've been doing since Melee >:[

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it needed a not sure option. i think a lot of people voted no just because of the lack of it previously. if you compare the old polls to the new one, the old ones had around 55% no, and the new one is at 50%.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
Im all for the ban, not because he is ungodly good or something, but i just want to see other characters being used. I just get sick of seeing him as peoples fall back when they suck to much with there supposed "main".

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
What Judge said.

Anyway, lets not turn this into a MK ban discussion. Keep it in the actual MK-ban discussion thread.

Also, 3 days!!!

Top Bottom