• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
so I may be able to make this, after I thought I wouldn't be able to.

I just need to do a whole bunch of convincing

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Fino, this was the best way to prove anything!!
The three midwest Olimars coming? Best placement = best!

Too many cancellations. :( :(

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
I wont be coming mainly cause i found some one to cover my weekend but now i dont have a way there -_-" sucks for you guys, you dont get to play with the so famous NYNJA!!!! maybe next time

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
Yeah, so many cancellations so Minnesota is gonna do our part as well. We're sad to say it, but we're not coming.

Well, 2 of us aren't... So it'll just be the 6 of us coming down. So if anyone from Iowa needs a ride still, I'd be willing to come pick you up (as long as you are close to Interstate 35). You'd also have to do your fair share of the gas spilt.

Btw, we're planning to arrive late, like 1-2am late. So don't start anything without us!!~

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
unless someone can take me tomorrow that lives within an hour of me or is driving on the way. I can't make it..

which means nobody will see me at another tourney for another 2 months

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
unless someone can take me tomorrow that lives within an hour of me or is driving on the way. I can't make it..

which means nobody will see me at another tourney for another 2 months
people unable to come is sad :(

hopefully we'll still have a decent turnout, but two whole states bailing is lame.

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
C'mon everyone! Me and Peeks didn't know if we could make it until 5 min ago! We just were able to find a ride! You just gotta keep trying. DON'T GIVE UP!

HYPE!

Also, srs question. Will there be a stove available? Like anywhere close?

DOUBLE HYPE!!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Guys, in all seriousness, and I just found this out like 5 minutes ago. There is a high jump mat.

So...not only will there be rollerskating...but also...HIGH JUMPING!!

Everyone who is no longer showing up will miss THE HIGH JUMP TOURNAMENT.

If that doesn't inspire everyone who isn't coming to find a way there, then I don't know what will.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I think it would have been much funnier if everyone had just reacted with total indifference to Fino saying he wasn't coming.

@Nicole: I just thought you should know Wichita is going to probably run a train on you. This might be distressing news but I will remind you that we are all trained professionals.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
I think it would have been much funnier if everyone had just reacted with total indifference to Fino saying he wasn't coming.

@Nicole: I just thought you should know Wichita is going to probably run a train on you. This might be distressing news but I will remind you that we are all trained professionals.
^This is not acceptable behavior.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah at the venue right next to Naruto's house.

Note: If it makes you feel better we'll run a train on some of the guys too. If anything I stand for equality.

and trains.

Legan

Smash Lord
whatever i lol'd. Hell ill probably hop on as the kaboost.

st louis isnt leaving till 6 ish so i think were guna miss the skating.

Teh Future

Smash Master
stl will be there atb about 9ish. Thinkaman and ampharos are coming in a different car but I think they are leaving at around the same time.

Xisin Ill mm you bowser vs marth (if you plan on using marth)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Actually I think I will ask for once. Since it's my beepday and all.
MMs against the robot?

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
sure thing. For the record i always use marth EXCEPT in really bad stages that i do not like for marth.

Top Bottom