• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Nicole

Smash Champion
What Judge said.

Anyway, lets not turn this into a MK ban discussion. Keep it in the actual MK-ban discussion thread.
Agreed, there are PLENTY of MK discussions going on right now.

I'm getting pretty excited for this. But let's make sure MI doesn't take our money!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol wtf meta ban discussion. Let's just ban him from all the meta mains (except Affinity, I still need that guy!) =D *looks at penguin next to name* WOOHOO I GET TO USE HIM!

>.> Wut?

GET MOTHER****ING HYPE

I'm so on top of **** right now I feel invincible.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I suggest we ban every character except Mr. Game & Watch, Ganondorf, and Captain Falcon. Also, dittos are banned. We pick characters in alphabetical order of smashboards alias with numbers and symbols coming after letters (so -Affinity- picks after Amazing Ampharos, for instance). I believe this to be the most fair way to resolve the current character ban controversy.

Anyway, I have a few new tricks, and I could be accurately portrayed as hyped. This should be good.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Um in all honesty the game should be only ganon and falcon, because they are by far the most fun anyways. Falcon ditto's are the most epic thing about brawl.

Cook

Smash Master
I'm going to beat some people, but I might also lose to some people, but hopefully I can do ok at least, because I think I'm kinda good at this game!

HYPE!

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'm still not very good and have a new main that is inferior in most ways to my old main!
HYPE!!!

edit: Steeler I hope you're joking.

Cook

Smash Master
I've made 14-year-old girls cry in Monopoly before because I have NO mercy! The same is true in Smash.

HYPE!

gantrain05

Smash Master
I'm still not very good and have a new main that is inferior in most ways to my old main!
HYPE!!!

edit: Steeler I hope you're joking.
i really hope your not referring to peach as an "inferior" character to game and watch cuz i might have to slap your G&W around a bit to show him who wears the pants in that relationship.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i really hope your not referring to peach as an "inferior" character to game and watch cuz i might have to slap your G&W around a bit to show him who wears the pants in that relationship.
I am :ohwell:

Also, it would be easy to slap my GW around at this point, because I haven't played him much lately. Though I really don't think that match up is THAT bad for Peach. I need to use him some before the tournament in case I need him in teams though...plus...I love GW. He's so funny!

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
!!!!!!

Team Real Team now has SUPER HYPE controllers and COMPLETELY RELEVANT buttons!
In combination with hats, high-fives, singing, and synergy, we have somehow become even realer than before, which was previously believed to be the realest.

Seriously, though, are you going to money match us?

Nicole

Smash Champion
well i guess some chars have to bring in the money, cuz we all know peach mains can never win anything =/
Me and JLo are taking 1st and 2nd going all Peach!!!

Also, I'm awake at 4:25 am!

HYPE

edit: Also, Team Real Team somehow became more real. Apparently being the realest wasn't enough. I doubt there are even words to describe how real they are now.

HYPE!!!!

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
!!!!!!

Team Real Team now has SUPER HYPE controllers and COMPLETELY RELEVANT buttons!
In combination with hats, high-fives, singing, and synergy, we have somehow become even realer than before, which was previously believed to be the realest.

Seriously, though, are you going to money match us?
Are you referring to Zash, cause if you are that means that you are indirectly referring to me, in which case i will directly say "Yes, **** yes we will mm."

*insert hype*

Overswarm

is laughing at you
It depends on several things. I thought I was done with everything, but I may have to fix a few things this weekend. :[

Top Bottom