• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Nicole

Smash Champion
If you guys don't fill out our super awesome experimental survey questions then you have to main Captain Falcon for this tournament, with no secondaries. Except for Thinkaman, he has to main Snake. :p

But seriously, the questions will take like, 2 seconds. And they're hilarious!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Hahaha. Do it! I would love to have an all Falcon tournament! Especially for a circuit event, it would be SUPER LEGIT!

nightwing2024

Smash Cadet
All falcons would be freakin sweet. The sounds of justice and manliness would permeate the very soul of every person in the tournament.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Looks like chances are good that I ill be coming to this. Looking forward to playing you all if i come!

Go_Slipz_Go

Smash Rookie
I might go to this. Just came back from the C4 Galore, and that was amazing. Will this be as awesome? Probably not. But I guess I'll go anyway for the super amounts of fun.

Cook

Smash Master
I might go to this. Just came back from the C4 Galore, and that was amazing. Will this be as awesome? Probably not. But I guess I'll go anyway for the super amounts of fun.
It will be FAR more awesome.

What state are you from, so I can put you on the list of attendees?

Nicole

Smash Champion
I beg to differ. I wanna see this great thinkaman. Why can't I find him on teh youtube? Is he new?

Besides, it would just be for fun anyway. No loss. Only gain.
Thinkaman is like the best Jigglypuff you will ever see. It is scary. You two will get along, you weird low tier mainers.

Also, Future, I'm pretty sure we both know that my Captain Falcon is super legit and I would win the tournament without losing a single game. The only STOCK I would lose would be to Thinkaman, his C. Falcon's ok I guess. ;)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Looks like chances are good that I ill be coming to this. Looking forward to playing you all if i come!
awesome :D

Eric will be going as well, right? He didnt seem like he'd be able to go, last time i talked to him >.>

Definitely looking forward to this though.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Alright, our first IL player. The rest of IL needs to step it up!
make it 2 Il players coming to this, I have a feeling I'm going to well on the west division

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Alright, our first IL player. The rest of IL needs to step it up!
lol not much of illinois travels. from the chicago area, it's mostly me and ook atm that travel.
and right not i'm not too sure i want to go or not. iunno depends on a few things.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
this is getting better with every new player that confirms...for rollerskating.

Cook

Smash Master
lol not much of illinois travels. from the chicago area, it's mostly me and ook atm that travel.
and right not i'm not too sure i want to go or not. iunno depends on a few things.
What does it depend on? I will make it happen!

this is getting better with every new player that confirms...for rollerskating.
This man knows what he's talking about. Who is this mysterious stud?

Scythe

Smash Master
Well i already mentioned earlier that our group of 4-5 from Chicago planned on going, but Raid is unsure if he'll be able to go now and he's our ride there.

Cook

Smash Master
Well i already mentioned earlier that our group of 4-5 from Chicago planned on going, but Raid is unsure if he'll be able to go now and he's our ride there.
Oh, my bad. Well, I'll put you and Raid on tentatively. What are the other guys' names?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i hope lots of pikachus show up so i can catch them and just digitize them into torture storage forever

FrozenFire13

Smash Ace
Are there gonna be any Sheiks there? Or am I gonna be the only one again? :( Its sad that there are probably more people that will play CF (if only jokingly) than Sheik :(

Also, Captain Falcon vs Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Ike, or Snake MM anybody? I only play manly money matches (MMMs) lol.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
Are there gonna be any Sheiks there? Or am I gonna be the only one again? :( Its sad that there are probably more people that will play CF (if only jokingly) than Sheik :(

Also, Captain Falcon vs Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Ike, or Snake MM anybody? I only play manly money matches (MMMs) lol.
only manly character i play as is luigi.

Top Bottom