• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
you kentucky guys should bring OS so crews will be fair :p
I honestly dont think you know what you're getting into. But I won't likely come at any rate. We don't need OS to take you out. But i could still come, depends on how things turn out.

Fino

Smash Master
I honestly dont think you know what you're getting into. But I won't likely come at any rate. We don't need OS to take you out. But i could still come, depends on how things turn out.
Xisin needs to come so I can play you IRL... though I failed so hard on wifi you probably could care less XD

~Fino

Nicole

Smash Champion
if mew2king is really coming for skating friday night.... I get dibs on couple skating with him =D

~Fino
Mew2King is confirmed and coming to skate. He's not going to play in the tournament or anything. He's just there to rollerskate.

Cook

Smash Master
UN
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Me and Nicole are performing an :psycho:experiment:psycho:. Secret stuff, can't really say WHAT it is for. Anyway, we're gonna have brief six question surveys (mostly individually tailored, three questions from me, three from her) that we'll give you guys during registration. YOU MUST FILL THEM OUT.
if you want us to like you at all

Top Bottom