• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kadaj Presents: Swagger on Steroids, *Japanese Ruleset for Brawl*

BEHR

Smash Hero
wait...hows melee looking for this?

cam if you hear me are you going to this?

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Hey if anyone from MD is trying to come to this tourney and going down I-81. let me know ASAP. I wanna try to catch a ride with ya.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Ok i reserved the room for this event. Its 113 cone center. We need setups so bring them. Opens at noon and we need to be out by 10:30

:phone:

V1CE

Smash Champion
me and pp top 3 teams gonna happen btw after this idgaf about power rankings anymore ima just play and have fun with it.

Im not gonna say im quitting brawl but im done putting as much effort as I used to... ima just go and w.e. happens happens.... You guys are all too awesome to quit. Quiting smash is like quiting your friends on some level... even tho im from NY you NC *****s are awesome and **** and im a better man for knowing you all .... Lets have fun... even you melee *****es :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You may have to ask in your area's regional threads if anyone knows about this and wants to come before asking in the thread man.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So you can put your replays on them and never actually send them to me or 2link to get uploaded and then ***** when your matches don't get uploaded?

*CT*

Smash Lord
@Steve- I'm probably currently at the same mind-state at you; I enjoy playing the game and I love you guys like brothers I've never had. But with the way life is going for me; I'm finding it hard to find time to have fun.

I have this date open and I will ask one more time and only one more time so I don't keep spamming threads.

Is anyone coming from Raleigh that has a seat available for me to get a ride?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
So you can put your replays on them and never actually send them to me or 2link to get uploaded and then ***** when your matches don't get uploaded?
lol I was gonna say don't anybody save replays on them. And 2link HAS some uploads and never uploaded them. Kadaj sent them to him.

And the tourney before that nothing got uploaded by DRDN

And then....haha the next tourney MD/VA gets the SD card stolen!

So shut yer lil pika mouth cuz u don't know what u talking bout bout! haha :woman:
Aint got nothing to do with me :embarrass:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
_-_ U didn't read my posts. I said I didn't want to do it.
Go back to that thread and read the posts pee pee.

If u really really really want to do it. I'll do it for 5 before I leave. Just cuz yer Pee Pee!! ;)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Boss aint coming!! He only comes when Esam, Kadaj, and I aren't coming lololol ;)

I see u boy!!
I know yer game!!

Bring Chudat and Esam and I will play yall in a dubs mm. like 20 per person or something. A real intense one!! :)

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
You're one to talk.

If you cared so much about who is attending what's stopping you from scrolling through the pages just like I would have to do....

I love hypocrites

if you really cared you'd just check the tourney post anyway but it's clear you didn't do that either

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Looooooooool, I just checked it.

We've got 5 other states' brawl and melee scenes coming here. *regionalstatusswag*

v4extreme

Smash Journeyman
Me and jwilli are definitely going to be at this for melee singles & doubles. We'll be bringing setups, most likely one full and one partial melee setup and maybe one or two partial brawl setups.

:phone:

Top Bottom