• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
It could just be viewed from a DS itself ala eShop video or something

Sakurai really likes Melee all of the sudden
Mewtwo, Roy, and now (maybe) Great Bay
Strange :4pacman:
Not to mention many of the veteran franchises got only melee stages on the 3DS version (Corneria for Star Fox, Jungle Japes for DK, Brinstar for Metroid)

Wow, I just reminded myself that the 3DS stage selection is garbage compared to the Wii U one, and I only have the 3DS version now. Thank god for Hyrule Castle on the way. I mean look at this FIVE Mario stages. 3 of which scroll.

StormC

Smash Hero
Great Bay is one of my favorite Melee stages so I'd be thrilled if it was back, personally.

All this talk reminds me of the fake Palutena leak that circulated for months before she was actually revealed. Let's hope something similar comes forward with K. Rool.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
And that's when I noticed
Toon Link is way too big in this image
Considering he's a small character, he really shouldn't be as big as the house from that angle and bigger than the little gap that is oh-so-fun to stage spike with
My suspicions are risen :4pacman:
Not to mention many of the veteran franchises got only melee stages on the 3DS version (Corneria for Star Fox, Jungle Japes for DK, Brinstar for Metroid)

Wow, I just reminded myself that the 3DS stage selection is garbage compared to the Wii U one, and I only have the 3DS version now. Thank god for Hyrule Castle on the way. I mean look at this FIVE Mario stages. 3 of which scroll.
But
Muh Balloon Fight
And it's going to be 6 Mario Stages with Peach's Castle 64 iirc

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
if melee stages are coming back.. cough up fountain of dreams, sakurai. everybody loves that stage and it's beautiful come onnn

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
if melee stages are coming back.. cough up fountain of dreams, sakurai. everybody loves that stage and it's beautiful come onnn
"But Fountain of Dreams' music is on Dream La-"
**** YOU, I WANT 3 BATTLEFIELDS AS DLC, THEY CAN JUST MAKE A REMIX
~Me, 2015
Miiverse, Dream Land 64 and Fountain of Dreams
What is with Kirby stages and being variations of Battlefield
Muh Meta Experience is being flooded with Kirby
...Oh wait
Meta
I get it :4metaknight:

Long live Kirby :4pacman:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
oh I hope for this "leak" to be true, I really like great bay (those tingle shenanigans).

Speaking of Melee stages, i wouldn't mind to see Congo Jungle, Venom and FRIGGIN FOURSIDE to return!

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I can't be the only one who wants Fourside for giant monster shenanigans (Bowser, Donkey Kong, Charizard and ROB...why those characters? Godzilla/Gamera, King Kong, Rodan, and Mogerua that's why)

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
"But Fountain of Dreams' music is on Dream La-"
**** YOU, I WANT 3 BATTLEFIELDS AS DLC, THEY CAN JUST MAKE A REMIX
~Me, 2015
Miiverse, Dream Land 64 and Fountain of Dreams
What is with Kirby stages and being variations of Battlefield
Muh Meta Experience is being flooded with Kirby
...Oh wait
Meta
I get it :4metaknight:

Long live Kirby :4pacman:
anybody who's played melee can tell you that the stage offers a significant ammount of differences in the way it plays though. also wouldn't be the first time tracks got reused.*cough*miiverse*cough*I also want pokefloats. Am i the only one who missed that stage?

Last edited:

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
I can't be the only one who wants Fourside for giant monster shenanigans (Bowser, Donkey Kong, Charizard and ROB...why those characters? Godzilla/Gamera, King Kong, Rodan, and Mogerua that's why)
Replace Bowser with our King then you really have the right match-up, or rather King K.Rool = Godzilla, while Bowser = Angirus

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Replace Bowser with our King then you really have the right match-up, or rather King K.Rool = Godzilla, while Bowser = Angirus

Well, considering K. Rool lacks a tail (or the form that will undoubtedly make it into Smash sadly) makes me think more of Gabara. I mean come on, don't you see the resemblance?

No tail, bright green skin, golden belly. Come on. His single horn even makes me think of the crown. Just make him fatter and give him a cape and viola you get Kaiju K. Rool. Bowser is totes Gamera, fire breathing turtle.

Last edited:

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Well, considering K. Rool lacks a tail (or the form that will undoubtedly make it into Smash sadly) makes me think more of Gabara. I mean come on, don't you see the resemblance?

No tail, bright green skin, golden belly. Come on. His single horn even makes me think of the crown. Just make him fatter and give him a cape and viola you get Kaiju K. Rool. Bowser is totes Gamera, fire breathing turtle.
I'll give you Gabara, but I still say Bowser is closer in appearance to Anguirus, especially green King Koopa Bowser SMB/cartoon style

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Oh ****......

Dis gon b gud.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Oh ****......

Dis gon b gud.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh ****......

Dis gon b gud.
OW
THAT HIT RIGHT IN THE ****ING FEELS

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This is saltiest I have been in a very long time.

Last edited:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
I'm here to bask in salt, and offer my condolences for those that think this is the end...

Now... This means nothing... Commence voting for K. Rool some more!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
upload_2015-7-29_3-15-9.png

upload_2015-7-29_3-15-22.png

"YOUR PAIN PLEASES ME"
That Mii's face is so cruel.
It's so cruel it doesn't warrant a Kremling joke
Damn
Does it end here?

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Oh ****......

Dis gon b gud.
Guys we gotta keep calm here. This doesn't mean he's deconfirmed. We just gotta keep calm.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
This is good news, actually. These costumes were likely created before the ballot started, which means they were paying attention to the "irrelevant" character before taking the ballot results into account. He even has the gold belly, which hasn't been seen since Donkey Kong 64!

...right? :(

Mega Hawlucha

Smash Apprentice
Is this where they announce the less popular Ballot character Dixie Kong instead of the glorious king :(.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I swear if actual King K. Rool doesn't come alongside this costume in the next update I'm going to be furious...

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This is good news, actually. These costumes were likely created before the ballot started, which means they were paying attention to the "irrelevant" character before taking the ballot results into account. He even has the gold belly, which hasn't been seen since Donkey Kong 64!

...right? :(
For Inkling, yes.

For this, no.

Then timng is all wrong and doesn't make sense for it to be pre-ballot.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This isn't hitting me as hard as the whole Artsy Omni conundrum
But it still hurts
But if there's one thing I thank Sakurai for
upload_2015-7-29_3-20-5.png
He's got the tail
Good work, Mashpotato Side of Fries.

StormC

Smash Hero
This is going to be a long night...

I'm just so confused. What does this mean? WHY K. ROOL, A CHARACTER THAT HAS NOTHING TO PROMOTE OR MARKET AND HASN'T BEEN IN A GAME FOR 8 YEARS?

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Everyone calm down, if anything this helps confirm the whole argument against Inklings not coming due to their costume. Don't fret
I mean come on, K. Rool is leading the polls, can't we all be certain about that? Who else could possibly be winning *awaits the joking post that suggest Shrek or Goku are winning)

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
On one hand, this isn't a real deconfermation,on the others and this is pretty much our Pyrosphere reveal.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This is going to be a long night...

I'm just so confused. What does this mean? WHY K. ROOL, A CHARACTER THAT HAS NOTHING TO PROMOTE OR MARKET AND HASN'T BEEN IN A GAME FOR 8 YEARS?
I blame the Monkey
It's always the damn Monkeys
*fires blunderbuss everywhere*

Top Bottom