• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
How many of you will use k. rool and laugh like a maniacal crocodile while beating up on k. rool haters if he gets confirmed as playable?

ikemachine

Smash Apprentice
i have a feeling King K Rool will be a secret character and wont get a reveal trailer because all i can think of for him is getting revealed with diddy kong fighting wario in a comical way and once diddy gets the upper hand king k rool shows up, or being shown with ganondorf fighting link and donkey kong

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
How many of you will use k. rool and laugh like a maniacal crocodile while beating up on k. rool haters if he gets confirmed as playable?
Everyone with a brain.

i have a feeling King K Rool will be a secret character and wont get a reveal trailer because all i can think of for him is getting revealed with diddy kong fighting wario in a comical way and once diddy gets the upper hand king k rool shows up, or being shown with ganondorf fighting link and donkey kong
Just like Ridley and Mewtwo, if K. Rool is in, he NEEDS a trailer. They're called the Hype 3 for a reason.

ikemachine

Smash Apprentice
Well, it could be the three of them. Last trailer, going all in and revealing the most anticipated characters in the series at once. I can see it happening.
Considering those are the only characters left(and confirming wolf as a veteran) would want me to buy this game immediately, the leaked roster on the other hand is making me have doubts on wanting the game

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
I still think K Rool has a good chance even if this news leak seems legit. Before the last newcomer trailer everyone guaranteed Chrom and Robin had no chance and looked what happened.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I agree, I still think K. Rool has a good chance, but now I'm more cautious about it.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
Guys i demand more dk content. And that dk content should come in a scaly pyscho package! I can't believe sakurai would ignore one of the most requested characters like this.

Also this viably favorite song!

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Hah! My friend P.Shop leaked that K. Rool amiibo to me.
I'll link your cool pic, Dudery and FAITH forever (that was fun to type):

And here's my picture of the day. How high do you think he can go?

Last edited:
Hah! My friend P.Shop leaked that K. Rool amiibo to me.
I'll link your cool pic, Dudery and FAITH forever (that was fun to type):

And here's my picture of the day. How high do you think he can go?
thanks you for posting that here.i know its not that good(was using paint)but it turned out ok.
haha yeah sorry for the long name ,i named it that after a very special friend of mine that passed.
i hope today's isnt a k rool assist trophy.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
It's a good name and a good picture.
At this point, I'm not sure if seeing K. Rool as an assist trophy would be that bad considering this leak business. At least it would be something.

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman
It's a pretty good effort. No need to be embarrassed by it or anything like that.

I know I've drawn far worse in the past. :)
(And no I'm not linking anyone to examples. But if you happen to find me on deviantART... well, you'll see for yourself... o_O)

Zynux

Smash Lord
So..... Meet you all back here in 4 years so we can do this again?
Any reason behind this post? Do you not find K. Rool likely at all? I wouldn't blame you, but it seems out of nowhere.

I have a feeling that King K Rool will not make the cut :(. We may get Dixie Kong but that will be it. I hate that too.
I personally thought that this was likely to happen, I think people underestimated Dixie a slight bit.

With that said, as much as I love Dixie, I will always find K. Rool to be the ideal newcomer. I did find Dixie slightly more likely though.

It's a good name and a good picture.
At this point, I'm not sure if seeing K. Rool as an assist trophy would be that bad considering this leak business. At least it would be something.
As I said in this post, K. Rool wins no matter what as long as he isn't just a mere trophy.

Zynux

Smash Lord
Just made that post upon realisation that I've given up any small shred of expectation that I had left for K Rool.
Ah, I see.

Well, as long as he get more then a mere trophy, I hope he can regain such a considerable following to be put back in DKC. I'll be honest, I prioritize having K. Rool back in DKC before having him in Smash.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Another Kremling trophy in the POTD.
I'm almost certain K. Rool is in now, this is the second or third time a kremling trophy(or anything to do with the kremlings for that matter) has been featured in a POTD and still no one has mentioned them in a video or article. Something tells me we're in for a big surpise guys heck you know what, dk, diddy, kritters, klaptraps, and tikis all seem to be in this game, not one mention of dk content despite it slightly being shown, I sense a possible dk trailer featuring one big croc and his army and "possibly" another monkey to help her friends out.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
IT"S FINALLY HAPPENING! WE ARE FINALLY TALKING ABOUT VILLAINS AND FINAL RIVALS AND THE LIKE

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
And there we have another Kremling.

Seriously, if this isn't teasing anything, Sakurai should probably think of using another trophy for his announcement screens.

Top Bottom