• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna complain about the lack of DK content so far. You know why? Because the game isn't out yet. The way I see it, as long as the game isn't out, Sakurai still has a chance to redeem himself. Now if the game IS out and DK turns out to have gotten the shaft AGAIN, THEN I'll riot :p
Recommend we don't riot till the wii-u release.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
We must fight back by forming...

K. ROODLEY!!!
Hmmm. This might be too much for us. We will need to recruit more support groups for non-Mario Nintendo JRPGS. Just wait till we get together with the people that support Zael from Last Story... once those three guys join us we will be unstoppable!

(On a more serious note, whether it is Dixie or K. Rool, I still can not imagine us not getting another DK rep. Leak or no leak.)

Last edited:

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Recommend we don't riot till the wii-u release.
Why? Sakurai has stated the character roster will be the same between the two versions. Once the full roster is known there is no point waiting till later to complain, unless you believe there will be DLC he might show up in... but then, complaints about it before might increase his chances of occurring as DLC so still no point waiting.

I am personally still not understanding the increased negativity here anyway. Of all newcomer threads I still believe this is the one most likely to end up with its own subforum. Remember:

- Most worldwide (vitally including Japan) requested newcomer throughout the time the roster would've been decided
- Franchise has received a fairly major reboot since Brawl
- DK is proportionally under-represented thus far; and only really has one other legitimate character as a contender for a spot (Dixie)
- Kremling characters are returning in Smash Run; is evidently owned by Nintendo (I would be very surprised if any other 3rd party characters are playable, for example)
- Does not have competition with other characters for a similar moveset
- Has not yet been seen or teased in any capacity

There are also interesting theories as to his return; such as that K. Rool's last appearance (and he was playable!) was in Super Sluggers, which was developed by Namco Bandai who are helping with this. Objectively there are very few, if any, other characters who (leaks notwithstanding) have as good a list of credentials as these.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Hmmm. This might be too much for us. We will need to recruit more support groups for non-Mario Nintendo JRPGS. Just wait till we get together with the people that support Zael from Last Story... once those three guys join us we will be unstoppable!

(On a more serious note, whether it is Dixie or K. Rool, I still can not imagine us not getting another DK rep. Leak or no leak.)
No, leave the JRPG heroes to GoldenBlade.

We need to recruit BIG villains!
Someone call up Pig Ganon, Porky in his mech, and Hades!

ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox

Smash Journeyman
Why? Sakurai has stated the character roster will be the same between the two versions. Once the full roster is known there is no point waiting till later to complain, unless you believe there will be DLC he might show up in... but then, complaints about it before might increase his chances of occurring as DLC so still no point waiting.

I am personally still not understanding the increased negativity here anyway. Of all newcomer threads I still believe this is the one most likely to end up with its own subforum. Remember:

- Most worldwide (vitally including Japan) requested newcomer throughout the time the roster would've been decided
- Franchise has received a fairly major reboot since Brawl
- DK is proportionally under-represented thus far; and only really has one other legitimate character as a contender for a spot (Dixie)
- Kremling characters are returning in Smash Run; is evidently owned by Nintendo (I would be very surprised if any other 3rd party characters are playable, for example)
- Does not have competition with other characters for a similar moveset
- Has not yet been seen or teased in any capacity

There are also interesting theories as to his return; such as that K. Rool's last appearance (and he was playable!) was in Super Sluggers, which was developed by Namco Bandai who are helping with this. Objectively there are very few, if any, other characters who (leaks notwithstanding) have as good a list of credentials as these.
Soon..I can't confirm anything. Time my friend time.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
No, leave the JRPG heroes to GoldenBlade.

We need to recruit BIG villains!
Someone call up Pig Ganon, Porky in his mech, and Hades!
Oh I am SOLIDLY in team Goldenblade. The tough decision for you guys is Hades or Medusa. Don't think you can get both!

El Chunko

Smash Cadet
I'm not gonna complain about the lack of DK content so far. You know why? Because the game isn't out yet. The way I see it, as long as the game isn't out, Sakurai still has a chance to redeem himself. Now if the game IS out and DK turns out to have gotten the shaft AGAIN, THEN I'll riot :p
Agreed! I have a good feeling there's gonna be 'ONE HELL OF A' DK content blowout in the Wii U version. AFter all, it pretty much is a console-exclusive series

The Flying Brick

Smash Apprentice
I just wish Sakurai would throw that 'trailer barrel' at us already... only about 20 days to go, after all! That's not a lot of time, but it should still be enough for him to regain my faith.

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
Hey Guys,
Came to say that I support the King for the new Smash!:awesome:
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Oh I am SOLIDLY in team Goldenblade. The tough decision for you guys is Hades or Medusa. Don't think you can get both!
if they get either team goldenblade doesn't stand a change we might have to call in team bandanna dee for reinforcements.

(I want K roil but i also want dixie or if worst comes to worst cranky but anyone from dk would be nice)

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
if they get either team goldenblade doesn't stand a change we might have to call in team bandanna dee for reinforcements.

(I want K roil but i also want dixie or if worst comes to worst cranky but anyone from dk would be nice)
Well Cranky is dead already anyway, so that's not going to happen. Its Dixie and/or K. Rool at this point.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
What's all this Team Goldenblade crap and what is it doing here?
Just some Shulk/Isaac fans having a bit of fun poking at the whole Ridley/K. Rool pics people were posting up a while back. That's all it is, nothing major.

I don't think the two versions of the game will have different unlockable characters. At BEST, we might see the 3DS version of the game get free DLC containing new characters in the Wii U version not available in the 3DS version. That's the best I can see happening.

Last edited:

Welshy91

Smash Ace
Just some Shulk/Isaac fans having a bit of fun poking at the whole Ridley/K. Rool pics people were posting up a while back. That's all it is, nothing major.
Well here I was hoping it was something I could blow out of proportion.

Here's a gif of how I hope mods deal with such barbaric, antagonistic behavior.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
@Awesomedude4444 Why are you in the K. Rool support thread if you don't support K. Rool? Do you just want to argue with us? Got nothing better to do?
^ This, I had a feeling when I was on here earlier today that Awesomedude4444 wasn't a true Kutthroat, I'm also starting to get the vibe that Peter jude is the same way, but false pretenders should be elsewhere.:)

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I know it's frustrating for all of us that the DK series doesn't have much content with only a returning stage and two reps while other series are getting more content at the moment. I surely hope that Sakurai will start unveiling new DK content through next week's PotDs. I'll do my best to stay optimistic for K. Rool, despite the "leak". Just try to stay civil with our arguments and discussion. It ain't over yet fellow Kutthroats.

on toe topic of DK related content, upper right-hand corner. Hello Tag Barrel trophy
Can't see the picture.

Last edited:

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
K. Rool trailer idea:

-Slash Slash- Flames
Shows Donkey Kong running through the jungle like in the Smash debut trailer following a trail of bananas. He then reaches his destination and stares with an angry face at the thief. The camera then shows the bottom of the banana hoard and moves up it slowly until it shows our king in all his glory.

King K. Rool Is Not Owned By Rare!!

King K. Rool Set's Sail!!

DK then jumps at K. Rool with his fist ready to unload on his face, but then K. Rool blasts him in the chest with his blunderbuss knocking him flying onto the ground. K. Rool then laughs with his arms on his side before Diddy jumps at him with someone following right behind...

Dixie Kong Takes Flight!!

The two kongs are about to clash--cue gameplay.
They are on a new Gangplank Galleon stage(Playable on both games) while the song of the same name plays in the background. K. Rool is shown to have a unique moveset focused on his multiple personalities. Basically featuring things from all his games:
DKC- :GCB: would be throwing his crown a good distance before replacing it with another.
DKC2-:GCR::GCB: would be shooting a canon from his blunderbuss.
DKC3-:GCU::GCB: would be using his propeller to fly. (Great vertical distance)
DK64- :GCD::GCB: could be a slam sort of like Bowser's db.
Smash attacks would be his raw power and boxing skills.

It would then show Dixie as a semi-clone of Diddy and DK. She would have the same smash attacks as Diddy, but have similar special attacks to DK, using her hair instead of fists.
It would then show that K. Rool can use costumes from his appearances in the past games(Lab Gear, Pirate, Boxing) and his Final Smash-Kremling Kaos: K. Rool calls for his Kremlings as an army of them appears on the stage to attack and/or pirate ships appear in the background that fire canons on the stage(Kind of like PK Starstorm) ending the trailer.
Then Ridley is shown in the clouds.

Sakurai could also show Pic of the Days before the day of the trailer to show off more DK content such as items and assist trophies. This could be why we haven't seen much of DK contentwise. Anyways, the Smash 3DS release is closing in, and we have at least on more trailer coming, so let's just hope for the best!:grin:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311

I don't think the two versions of the game will have different unlockable characters. At BEST, we might see the 3DS version of the game get free DLC containing new characters in the Wii U version not available in the 3DS version. That's the best I can see happening.
It's the same thing, and it's what you've seen me say for a while man. The big 3 will show in Wii U

Last edited:

King_K_Rules

Smash Journeyman
I like your trailer idea, its personally what I've been hoping for. The lack of new DK content revealed so far gives me hope for something big.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Here's one, as someone who loves the Donkey Kong series in general:

The franchise tends to be focused squarely on one character, Donkey Kong, with all other characters being very peripheral. This includes characters like Diddy (in for Brawl and Smash 4) who are essentially backup dancers to what is the Donkey Kong show. People would argue for Dixie, but she is essentially Diddy's female alt, and despite being playable, was never really fleshed out as her own character.

From there comes the question of K Rool, who personally I'd love in the game. He doesn't scream playable character in Smash though. I'm sure it could be done, but he, to many it seems, is nothing more than Generic Villain 'a la' Donkey Kong. Here is the concern, the series isn't that deep. It's got great games, but there's noone who really jumps out.

Compare this to other series, such as Mario, where you could make strong arguments for the individuality of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Geno, Rosalina, Toad and so forth before drawing a long bow, you then have the separate series of both Yoshi and Wario, very popular in their own right, with only one character each. The Zelda series has a strong storyline, and characters like Link, Zelda, Shiek (seperate for gameplay reasons it seems), Ganondorf, Toon Link, Zant (denied), Ghirahim (assist trophy) and so forth are actually struggling to boost that figure. Then there's Metroid with... Samus, and Zamus now (again, for gameplay reasons), but ultimately it's one character represented should Ridley not make it.

The Mario series, as the series Nintendo is known for, and Pokemon, a series that conquers all in it's path, will be given massive representation. Beyond those the real comparisons are Zelda, Kirby and Metroid. Even the all mighty Mario series is so fractured in terms of spin offs (they've only really got Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rosalina and Bowser [5], Yoshi and Wario [assuming he's in] are very much their own series these days). Zelda has mustered Link, Zelda, Shiek, Ganondorf [if he's in] and Toon Link, with all 5 being pretty much certain includes both within their own right and Smash terms. Kirby have, well Kirby, along side King Dedede (many were disappointed he failed to make Melee) and Meta Knight, which considering it's Sakurai's baby and it's place within Nintendo seems fair, while Metroid is stuck on Samus + her gimmick turn character. Donkey Kong is an important series for Nintendo, but who really is that important beyond Donkey and Diddy Kong? I like K Rool, I'd love him to be in, but I just can't see it. Even Ganondorf seems very on edge in the Smash series, and he has as far bigger footprint than K Rool in the gaming World.

Could you imagine the disappointment if K Rool ended up a Bowser Clone...

I am glad Toadster101 posted the giant box art images of DKC2 and DKC3 in response to your quote about the non-DK characters being on the "periphery". I would also post a giant box art of DK64, DKCR, and DKCTF. These games, the most famous DK games besides the Arcade, literally involve DK cooperating with his family and animal friends. In fact, Diddy and Dixie have more important appearances in the original DKC series as a whole than DK himself. Even the newer retro games have DK cooperating with Diddy in each. The latest one even adds Dixie and Cranky into the spotlight! None of the other series you discussed come close to this legacy of a large and consistent playable cast (as far as the Kongs are concerned).

As for K. Rool, he motivated the plot in each game and definitely had more memorable appearances in DKC2 and DKC3 by virtue of having more screentime than DK. He may not have been playable in these games (he didn't appear at all in DKCR and DKCTF, of course), but he still has a record of consistent appearances in the most popular entries of the franchise. I don't understand how this is not similar to Dedede, Metaknight, or even Ganondorf. Rool missed two games...but was in 4 of the most famous before that one.

I also don't understand the complaint about depth. This isn't a book or an RPG game, it's a fighting game. If you want that point to be more convincing, I'd like you to discuss how some of the characters already in the game fare against that standard. Since you brought up the Kirby series, does DDD have depth? Metaknight? ? How are they more fleshed out than Dixie or K. Rool? "They're Sakurai's baby" is not the strongest point.

In fact, that comment and your other arguments are weirdly conditional ("oh well the Mario characters are from Mario! Of course Mario's going to get a lot of characters, so the really underdeveloped characters for that series don't count...my point doesn't apply here!"). You're overlooking a lot of "unfair" treatment if your standard for newcomers were really true. You just keep justifying those "exceptions" to make it seem like your argument is consistent. But it's not. Don't be afraid to look at the truth...we DK fans have been dealt a bad hand.

That is disappointing as a long-time Nintendo customer and Dk fan.

I'm not so optimistic about this turning around this time.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
but it's called donkey kong.i would rather have a another character form that series than nothing at all.YOU guys act like it's k rool or bust and what type of example is that
Hmmm.... what thread are we in? *continues reading*
K Rool is an interesting idea, but in what can only be described as the fallout from the whole rare situation Donkey Kong as a series has felt poorly treated until very recently. Even then, it feels much like the Sonic series, with it being more a case of trying to "be as they were", rather than fleshing out the characters and series to something new and different. Whilst I've found K Rool an interesting character, particularly in the early days, since then (and I'm talking 64 onwards) he could be quite happily substituted with pretty much anything, and that includes a talking pineapple. They've just not done anything with him.

There are many reasons for a wanted newcomers. Starfox seemingly got Falco and Wolf seemingly made it in on fan service through Smash Bros alone, because Nintendo sure as hell haven't given that series any respect (as much as I liked Star Fox Adventures, it wasn't a Starfox game). There's are numerous requests for new FZero characters, despite that series being seemingly dead to Nintendo (and I don't know why, a great series).

Here is the exact problem though. Different playable characters, little difference in the overall concept. Donkey, Diddy, Dixie and Kiddy throughout the series weren't that different. That's the exact issue. The only reason Starfox got more than one character was seemingly fan service out of how popular Fox has been in the Smash, and less so for the series itself. FZero is pretty much a rotting corpse of a series (and one of my all time favourite series, seriously the hell Nintendo!), yet a newcomer from it is one of the more requested newcomers as well.

The key to Smash is interesting play styles, but even Dixie could be adequately done as an alt for Diddy.
I suppose I'm not understanding your point. I've read over the posts a couple of times, and it just does not make any sense.

The franchise tends to be focused squarely on one character, Donkey Kong, with all other characters being very peripheral. This includes characters like Diddy (in for Brawl and Smash 4) who are essentially backup dancers to what is the Donkey Kong show. People would argue for Dixie, but she is essentially Diddy's female alt, and despite being playable, was never really fleshed out as her own character.

From there comes the question of K Rool, who personally I'd love in the game. He doesn't scream playable character in Smash though. I'm sure it could be done, but he, to many it seems, is nothing more than Generic Villain 'a la' Donkey Kong. Here is the concern, the series isn't that deep. It's got great games, but there's noone who really jumps out.

Compare this to other series, such as Mario, where you could make strong arguments for the individuality of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Geno, Rosalina, Toad and so forth before drawing a long bow, you then have the separate series of both Yoshi and Wario, very popular in their own right, with only one character each. The Zelda series has a strong storyline, and characters like Link, Zelda, Shiek (seperate for gameplay reasons it seems), Ganondorf, Toon Link, Zant (denied), Ghirahim (assist trophy) and so forth are actually struggling to boost that figure. Then there's Metroid with... Samus, and Zamus now (again, for gameplay reasons), but ultimately it's one character represented should Ridley not make it.

The Mario series, as the series Nintendo is known for, and Pokemon, a series that conquers all in it's path, will be given massive representation. Beyond those the real comparisons are Zelda, Kirby and Metroid. Even the all mighty Mario series is so fractured in terms of spin offs (they've only really got Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rosalina and Bowser [5], Yoshi and Wario [assuming he's in] are very much their own series these days). Zelda has mustered Link, Zelda, Shiek, Ganondorf [if he's in] and Toon Link, with all 5 being pretty much certain includes both within their own right and Smash terms. Kirby have, well Kirby, along side King Dedede (many were disappointed he failed to make Melee) and Meta Knight, which considering it's Sakurai's baby and it's place within Nintendo seems fair, while Metroid is stuck on Samus + her gimmick turn character. Donkey Kong is an important series for Nintendo, but who really is that important beyond Donkey and Diddy Kong? I like K Rool, I'd love him to be in, but I just can't see it. Even Ganondorf seems very on edge in the Smash series, and he has as far bigger footprint than K Rool in the gaming World.

Yes... I just do not understand. Mario's games are somehow more fleshed out than Donkey Kong's? Playing as Toad is more of a unique experience than playing as Dixie? Bowser Junior and GENO are somehow representing of something more than King K Rool?

I just don't understand your point, I really don't. Please just list them flat out, and I would be happy to have a civil conversation, but it doesn't seem even you can do that without immediately proving the point moot.
**He is a poor choice because it harkens back to Rare? Okay, so you mention Geno being a better options. That is weird.
**As a character he is not fleshed out enough? Hmmm... Bowser Jr is somehow more fleshed out?

Honestly, it sounds like you are butt hurt Rare left. It honestly, truly sounds that you just don't count those games as Donkey Kong games, and are looking at K Rool as a character without those games. Only under that analysis do your conclusions prove to hold any sort of non-delusional tangibility.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

I'm sorry, I couldn't help but just share this thing I drew on miiverse. I am so so sorry no i'm not

Justin Little

Smash Ace

This whole post.....wwwWWWWHhhhaaAAAAATTTttttT??? Also Diddy has been playable in more Country games than DK himself.

I also hate to be this guy, but if the leak is true and there is no new DK reps or stages I might not purchase this game. I don't mind the character choices aside from maybe Dr. Mario or Dark Pit (I hope they bring something new to the table), but the lack of new DK content is disheartening. Yes, it sounds childish and maybe spoiled but I went through the buyout era and if you are a RARE fan, you know the pain we felt when it seemed everybody gave 2 s***s about the DKC series among other things. Diddy was regarding as one of the worst characters from Nintendo Power and other sites (which is BULLS***!!!).

While the situation is not as bad as the Buyout era, it sucks to think DK will be once again getting the shaft.

Kaptain K. Roolenstein

Smash Apprentice
This whole post.....wwwWWWWHhhhaaAAAAATTTttttT??? Also Diddy has been playable in more Country games than DK himself.

I also hate to be this guy, but if the leak is true and there is no new DK reps or stages I might not purchase this game. I don't mind the character choices aside from maybe Dr. Mario or Dark Pit (I hope they bring something new to the table), but the lack of new DK content is disheartening. Yes, it sounds childish and maybe spoiled but I went through the buyout era and if you are a RARE fan, you know the pain we felt when it seemed everybody gave 2 s***s about the DKC series among other things. Diddy was regarding as one of the worst characters from Nintendo Power and other sites (which is BULLS***!!!).

While the situation is not as bad as the Buyout era, it sucks to think DK will be once again getting the shaft.
Oh god the buyout era (or the "bongo phase" as I call it), thems were painful memories for me as a hardcore DKC fan. I remember looking at Jungle Beat, damn fine game but the lack of the Rare elements like the other Kongs, Kremlings, DK Isle and personality was jarring. Seeing DK butting heads with Mario again in with a more villainous edge was just wrong for me. And those bongos......THOSE BONGOS.

That said, If I have to name another reason why it's important for K. Rool to be playable this time around, it's because him and the Kremlings are very much a large factor as to why Donkey Kong and his series are the way they are today. Rare took advantage of the opportunity to breath new life to Donkey Kong and gave him a family and new enemies that match him perfectly. But more importantly, Rare made it possible for the Donkey Kong series to flourish without being tacked on to the Mario series. If there's one thing Ninty doesn't get, it's that imo the further away Mario and Donkey Kong are away from each other, the better (that said, I got no problems with them sharing the occasional Karting and sporting games).

Nintendo, whether they like to admit it or not, Donkey Kong did some major growing up under Rare's care (the same could be said for Metroid with the Prime games and Retro). We've got most of Rare's influence finally being acknowledged through the new DKC games but I feel as though the Kremlings and King K. Rool are the fine line that seperates DK from being his own series and being a Mario spinoff. Hence why I want King K. Rool to finally make his grand return (Y'know aside from being badass and fun and whatnot, drunken rant over).

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Fellow Kutthroats my dear friends after thinking deep long thoughts about our beloved Kappin, I came to a fantastic conclusion.

In short one way or another K.Rool will be in Sm4sh.

Maybe not as a playable fighter (though I'm feeling playable)

Perhaps he will be an assist trophy. Will it suck? Yes. Will it be depressing? Of course. But he will be there in glorious HD.

Maybe possibly a stage boss. Will it be sad? Absolutely. Will it be depressing? Certainly. However he will be there slapping around players and being the ferocious boss we know and love! In HD!!!!!

No matter what he's getting spotlight his name will once again grace conversations! He will once again be known as the dreaded enemy of DK!

Either way he's coming, be it playable, assist or boss he's coming and while the blow may hurt at first if he isn't on that roster in time the wounds will heal because the Kremling King is back either way!

Last edited:

08skidoosh80

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tyler80
3DS FC
3136-6615-9131
Switch FC
SW-5074-0505-2141
Fellow Kutthroats my dear friends after thinking deep long thoughts about our beloved Kappin, I came to a fantastic conclusion.

In short one way or another K.Rool will be in Sm4sh.

Maybe not as a playable fighter (though I'm feeling playable)

Perhaps he will be an assist trophy. Will it suck? Yes. Will it be depressing? Of course. But he will be there in glorious HD.

Maybe possibly a stage boss. Will it be sad? Absolutely. Will it be depressing? Certainly. However he will be there slapping around players and being the ferocious boss we know and love! In HD!!!!!

No matter what he's getting spotlight his name will once again grace conversations! He will once again be known as the dreaded enemy of DK!

Either way he's coming, be it playable, assist or boss he's coming and while the blow may hurt at first if he isn't on that roster in time the wounds will heal because the Kremling King is back either way!
I just hope if he doesn't get that treatment(Playable, Assist, Boss), we don't see him at all in the game.
This is because it could leave the door open for a possible DLC character inclusion.
I just wanna play as him so badly!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
While KKR is neither someone I know too much nor have I played his games all that often, I prefer him to Ridley in Sm4sh.

Regardless of faction, there's a common saying among humans:

And then there is my usual statement to those things:

idc.jpg

But here, it is the argument of a character that I dislike as a Smasher but perfect as a boss versus a character I do not know about but is perfect for Smash.

I support King K Rool. Throw me on that list.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A Welcome aboard, then! *insert 'One of Us' video*

And there's no point in having some kind of "fight" between Ridley and K. Rool, as both can (and should) be playable at the same time.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I have a feeling that King K Rool will not make the cut :(. We may get Dixie Kong but that will be it. I hate that too.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
K Rool is a character I've wanted in Smash since playing DKC when I was about 4/5 years old. He's also one of my all time favourite villains behind 7 others (One of which you can already see).

Koopaul

Smash Champion
I have no doubt K. Rool will be in this game as more than just a trophy. However, I wonder if it might just be a boss. The dreaded fate of all great Nintendo villains.

The Ridley fans know what I'm talking about.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I have no doubt K. Rool will be in this game as more than just a trophy. However, I wonder if it might just be a boss. The dreaded fate of all great Nintendo villains.

The Ridley fans know what I'm talking about.
Hey, it ain't over till the big man says it's over. Ridley still has a chance of getting in the roster.

Top Bottom