• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Weavel

Smash Ace
Don't you just love being a part of this speculation? We're pointing all these significant things and pasting them together to suit or cause and I just love it!

Also can I get a link to the video the dk composer posted about please?

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Last edited:

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Wow, I missed a lot. I swear, someone should fix notifications on this site, if it's doable (IDK how hard it must be, not judging.)

As I told the folks on the Lip forum, I'm making a Smash fan-game, and for it, I remixed my first song via MIDI and MP3 conversion. The song I chose was none other than Crocodile Cacophony. ^^

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Welp, seems the Shulk thread has surpassed us. I don't care though honestly, since I'm sure the vast majority of the posts there are just nonsense filler to up the reply count and nothing more.

Besides, we've got nothing less then high quality posts, and that's what truly matters.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
Welp, seems the Shulk thread has surpassed us. I don't care though honestly, since I'm sure the vast majority of the posts there are just nonsense filler to up the reply count and nothing more.

Besides, we've got nothing less then high quality posts, and that's what truly matters.
Trust me; it is. I want shulk in, but that thread is always a spoiler filled cacophony of memes and spam...

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
I don't get the big deal with Shulk, honestly...
Neither do I. He's yet another sword wielding JRPG protagonist who has no personality. Nobody cared about Shulk until the second Gematsu leak, and considering he was wrong about Chrom, it shouldn't be taken as gospel.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Let's get back to K. Rool.

JabbatheHutt

Everytime I hear the name shulk I think of the Hulk in drag.
Edit: let's get back to the king :)

Last edited:

MrHomelessHobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Orangeporrige

yeah we got the ihghi quialty posts

Weavel

Smash Ace
Neither do I. He's yet another sword wielding JRPG protagonist who has no personality. Nobody cared about Shulk until the second Gematsu leak, and considering he was wrong about Chrom, it shouldn't be taken as gospel.
Can I... can I hug you?

And we all know how passionate us fans can get, but I wonder nintendo thinks of it. Hell we even got a song made by Jabba that got the attention of the dk music composer!

Also was Rool requested in brawl?

Edit: also typing this on my phone. Auto correct ****s with me and don't care to much on looking proper while on said phone.

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

A trailer where wario attempts to steal golden bananas for himself, but is interrupted by the greedy k rool would be amazing.... Think of the possibilities!

Last edited:

Weavel

Smash Ace
Lets keep in mind, K rool is supposed to be the strongest character in donkey kong!

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
This scene. Why wasn't K. Rool in this scene... It'd be funny if he trailer was retconned to resemble this though.

Yeah. That scene should've been K. Rool and the Kremlings. Of course, that scene also makes me believe K. Rool is playable this game, because Sakurai was perfectly content for DK to fight Bowser in the SSE.

Briokinho

Smash Cadet
Can I... can I hug you?

And we all know how passionate us fans can get, but I wonder nintendo thinks of it. Hell we even got a song made by Jabba that got the attention of the dk music composer!

Also was Rool requested in brawl?

Edit: also typing this on my phone. Auto correct ****s with me and don't care to much on looking proper while on said phone.
If i remember, he was'nt THAT requested, because at pre-brawl we did'nt have even Diddy, though i think after he was confirmed, people started requesting the King.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
If i remember, he was'nt THAT requested, because at pre-brawl we did'nt have even Diddy, though i think after he was confirmed, people started requesting the King.
K. Rool definitely wasn't requested because we didn't have Diddy yet. Once Diddy was announced K. Rool was fair game.

MrHomelessHobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Orangeporrige
One of my favorite cutscenes in the entire SSE. Never touch the banana hoard.
I like how donkey kong likes bananas because he is a pae and apes are known to like bananas which means they are saying donkey kong is an ape which is amazing. also I like bananas which is cool to see that refrenced in that video.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
A lot of people are saying "K. Rool Krushes the Kompetition" as his tagline, but I am actually thinking that it should be "K. Rool Karries On" to reference his missing in action status.

MrHomelessHobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Orangeporrige
A lot of people are saying "K. Rool Krushes the Kompetition" as his tagline, but I am actually thinking that it should be "K. Rool Karries On" to reference his missing in action status.
k rool is not a soldier

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I like "K. Rool Returns," since it references his return to gaming and is also the name of the title screen track in DKC2.

Last edited:

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
I say "K. Rool makes a komeback!"

Zynux

Smash Lord
I like "K. Rool Returns," since it references his return to gaming and is also the name of the title screen track in DKC2.
I had no nostalgia for DKC at all during the time, but the minute I booted up DKC2 and that theme "K. Rool Returns" played I knew I was in for a ****ing treat.

So I too fully support the "K. Rool Returns". Signifies his rightful return after a hiatus while making a reference to an awesome theme and game.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Comments like this are unecessary, and stir up vitriol between members of a community who should be getting along. Besides, there were plenty of Shulk supports before Gematsu 2: Electric Boogaloo. Besides, comments like the bolded hint that some people commenting about said character actually haven't played their game. Which is usually a no-go for acceptable argumentation.

Honestly though, I don't see why one group has to hate on another so much. We weren't antagonising the K. Rool thread with our posting, merely happy about having enough pages to be as "relevant" on the boards. Besides that, I know for a fact that most of the Shulk supporters in the thread, like myself are hardcore K. Rool fans, too!

So come on guys, we're all in this together. Big, fat, green scaly...together.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Comments like this are unecessary, and stir up vitriol between members of a community who should be getting along. Besides, there were plenty of Shulk supports before Gematsu 2: Electric Boogaloo. Besides, comments like the bolded hint that some people commenting about said character actually haven't played their game. Which is usually a no-go for acceptable argumentation.

Honestly though, I don't see why one group has to hate on another so much. We weren't antagonising the K. Rool thread with our posting, merely happy about having enough pages to be as "relevant" on the boards. Besides that, I know for a fact that most of the Shulk supporters in the thread, like myself are hardcore K. Rool fans, too!

So come on guys, we're all in this together. Big, fat, green scaly...together.
I believe this is the part where someone posts a disturbing video of a crocodile prancing around a gorilla while singing a rather strange song about the gorilla being one of the crocodile's kind.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I believe this is the part where someone posts a disturbing video of a crocodile prancing around a gorilla while singing a rather strange song about the gorilla being one of the crocodile's kind.
But I've been "one of us" for so long it may as well be an anniversary posting! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Give one's attention to this location, at the same time as I construct an understanding between us that is transparent,
I cannot accept you cannot perceive with the eyes the thing or things that the people including myself perceive with the eyes in this location!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I came over here to bring peace to both threads, I'm sorry for whatever reason that make you guys hate us. I just want the fight to stop before it gets big and I wish for the best of luck for the King K. Rool supporters.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Eh, I guess I'll do it
Man...

Chills, every time. Why did they pick such great VAs for K. Rool and DK? I mean DK's VA has like, one of the best singing voices ever, love that guy.

You guys are the best.

Top Bottom