• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

Empty Number

Smash Journeyman
Ive alreadys end it in an email to Nintendo of America. I should tweet it to Sakurai
Here's another idea. (I have no musical talent) Do a K. Rool spoof of

Then whenever Billy gets to the 'Catal Ack ack ack ack ack ack' part, replace 'ack' with the K. Rool grunt, found here when you jump on his head:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Every Sunday ill do one.

Next week ill do Billy Joel. torn between Uptown Girl, Movin Out as above, Big Shot, or You May Be Right
Ill go from there, if it turns out good, maybe Il do Meat Loaf, Elton John, and Bruce Springsteen.

Last edited:

Empty Number

Smash Journeyman
Every Sunday ill do one.

Next week ill do Billy Joel. torn between Uptown Girl, Movin Out as above, Big Shot, or You May Be Right
Ill go from there, if it turns out good, maybe Il do Meat Loaf, Elton John, and Bruce Springsteen.
I love you Jabba the Hutt. You're our only hope.

ThatGreenAlien

Smash Rookie
NNID
thatgreenalien
Proud to say King K. Rool is my most wanted potential newcomer! The greatest thing ever would to hear Crocodile Cacophony start playing at the beginning of a trailer.

El Chunko

Smash Cadet
New to the fourms and a proud supporter of K.Rool for Smash 4!

just noticed something: it's a bit of a far-shot but there's a possible K. Rool tease in the most recent batch of Famitsu screens.

Not sure if already mentioned, but take a look at this

... reptile, reptile, reptile, and Donkey Kong? Coincidence or could they be hinting at the inclusion of a fourth reptile from the odd-series out? :4dk:

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

just noticed something: it's a bit of a far-shot but there's a potential K. Rool tease in the most recent batch of Famitsu screens.

... reptile, reptile, reptile, and Donkey Kong? Coincidence or could they be hinting at the inclusion of a fourth reptile from the odd-series out? :4dk:
good catch..... they are def hinting at something there.... a very odd assortment

lelelelelel

Smash Apprentice

just noticed something: it's a bit of a far-shot but there's a potential K. Rool tease in the most recent batch of Famitsu screens.

Makes sense, why in the boxing ring and why not instead of yoshi another big character like dedede :)

ArturoLamilla

Smash Cadet
NNID
ArturoWiiU
I also think that DKCTP is the next big DK classic after DKC2 and DK64, actually the music is incredibly masterful, the same level of quality of DKC2 for nowadays. David Wise is the man! And Retro is a very talented team, the game has beautiful artistic design, level design and gameplay :D

Last edited:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
If we're reaching based on pics and game footage, there's a clip of Diddy and Dedede preparing to fight on the Boxing Ring in the Smash Direct's stage sequence. Could Diddy perhaps face a different King later on in the game in that same Boxing Ring, like he did in the game that's seemingly getting quite a few references this time around?

Last edited:

Kaptain K. Roolenstein

Smash Apprentice

There is something strange about that photo. It's not like any of the 4 characters are doing anything special, just posing together in the boxing ring. The pic could very well be a hint towards something. Very specific with the characters and the use of the boxing ring like others have said.

lelelelelel

Smash Apprentice
If we're reaching based on pics and game footage, there's a clip of Diddy and Dedede preparing to fight on the Boxing Ring in the Smash Direct's stage sequence. Could Diddy perhaps face a different King later on in the game in that same Boxing Ring, like he did in the game that's seemingly getting quite a few references this time around?
Diddy and dedede? Both characters fight in a boxing ring in the final battle of one of their games :p

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
The TF talk reminded me of something that really bugs me at about that game. I know it's not really a big deal, but the fact that Diddy's barrel is blue really annoys me. It would've made more sense to give DK yellow barrels, as that's his signature colour, so that Diddy could have his signature red and Cranky could get blue.

By the way do the secondary Kongs have different properties apart from their abilities? Eg. Diddy jumping higher and running faster, or are they all the same. Also does anyone know

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Every Sunday ill do one.

What about Blinded by the light, you could do Blinded by the cocoanut

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
Am I the only one that saw a potential hint at K. Rool when Sakurai announced that you can knock the lights down in the Boxing Ring stage? Hmmm, in what other game do you knock the lights down in a boxing ring? DK64. Who are you fighting while doing this? KING K. ROOL! Not to mention, Diddy is the one whose job it was to knock the lights down.

DingoPlatinum

Smash Rookie
:disco: :kirby:Today is Masahiro Sakurais birthday! :kirby: :disco:

He is easily in my top 3 favourite video game makers. Kid Icarus Uprising is my favourite 3DS game and Super Smash Bros Brawl is my favourite Wii game.

So Happy birthday Sakurai! :kirby:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
:disco: :kirby:Today is Masahiro Sakurais birthday! :kirby: :disco:

He is easily in my top 3 favourite video game makers. Kid Icarus Uprising is my favourite 3DS game and Super Smash Bros Brawl is my favourite Wii game.

So Happy birthday Sakurai! :kirby:
Happy B-day! Now give us K. Rool already. Also my birthday is apparently 5 days away from his.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@ JabbatheHutt JabbatheHutt It may interest you to know that The Grant Kirkhope, legendary DK64 composer, has retweeted your song to his 23.4K followers.

Also, someone tweeted me to recommend that you make the video public so it can get more views; it's currently unlisted, which means people can only see it if you link them to it.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
@ JabbatheHutt JabbatheHutt It may interest you to know that The Grant Kirkhope, legendary DK64 composer, has retweeted your song to his 23.4K followers.

Also, someone tweeted me to recommend that you make the video public so it can get more views; it's currently unlisted, which means people can only see it if you link them to it.
Jabba confirmed to be the voice of the kutthroats

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

I have fixed this issue :)

I can't wait to hear what you come up with next. Elton John's Crocodile Rock, perhaps?
After Billy, I've put Elton into consideration. Crocodile Rock has Croc in the name, thus is just too easy. Its what everyone would expect. I love what you sent me.

Last edited:

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
JABBA SINGS: WHERE ARE YOU K ROOL?
@ BKupa666 BKupa666

Lyrics by: Jabba
Sung by: Jabba
Based on Faith Hill's Where Are You Christmas

Lyrics:

(Jabba noises)

Where are you K Rool
Why can't I find you
Why have you not been announced
Where is your laughter
Your kickass throne room
Why arent you a poic of the dayy

Our world is changing
Smashbords is raging
Does that mean the roster changes too?

Where are you K ROol
We need you now
I can't what any longer
I want the doctor
I want the pirate
I want that crystal coconut in hand now.

K Rool is here
Everywhere, oh
K Rool is here
If you care, oh

If there is croc in your heart and your mind
You will feel like K Rool all the time

Where are you K Rool
Why can't I find you
Why haven't you been announced?

I need more more stages
goddamn it sakurai
I need gangplank galleon now!

The earth is Turning
Sakurai is Burning
off the calories to get us K Rool
Now
Now
Now
That was beautiful. I would've been more touched though if it had been a music video of scenes of K. Rool from the Donkey Kong Country games and tv show.

JabbatheHutt

That was beautiful. I would've been more touched though if it had been a music video of scenes of K. Rool from the Donkey Kong Country games and tv show.
I wanted to do that, but I didn't know how well a song would be received.
That will be next weeks videos with the Billy Joel song I did.

Weavel

Smash Ace
I wonder if king k rool will fight with boxing gloves.. and have a trailer fighting the other boxer.

JabbatheHutt

I'm super hyped. Hopefully wario gets announced in a potd so I can see that wario gif too...
Originally I was gonna do the Where are you Wario song and post it in the POTD thread. But rerecorded it.

The GIF is still uploaded to my gfycat account. Gathering dust.

Weavel

Smash Ace
Probably won't happen, but I would lose my **** if in king k rool's final smash he starts to sing with the voice he has in the dk show.

Top Bottom