• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just practicing some DK stuff for APEX...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Or should I say.... APEx? :dkmelee:

Done in real time, slowed down because... well I gave up trying to make the GIFs myself and this website is ******** and the speed setting doesn't work.

See you guys Friday~

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Marth sucks. Takes over twice as long to turn around in the air with that guy.

Pi

Smash Hero
i give him 5 friendlies before he goes marth lol

who are we MMing with ur marth or dk i didn't even know u had dk i mean marth

Massive

Smash Champion
lol... DonkeyPunch-canceled turnaround bair.
The only time this really seems useful is on the ledge, although it looks pretty fancy.

I remember the first tournament I tried to utilize sing-ledgegrabs on puff ended up being a disaster for me. I wasn't able to seamlessly incorporate them into my game until 8 or 9 months after I started doing it. Stick with yo' fundamentals. I could see charging a DP slightly too long ending with you giving away a stock.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
No, Massive, I'm going to push Donkey Kong to a level that no one has before with this new technology. What better place to test it out than at one of the greatest Melee tournaments of all time?

CloneHat

Smash Champion
New technology? I only play DK for fun and this stuff is integral to my game. Isn't this stuff for DK like fortress-hogging is for Bowser? Don't want to hate, but if this is new, than what are basic DK strats?

Varist

Smash Lord
all they knew to do before was pick you up and run off the edge as fast as they could

we didn't think there was anything else

????

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Just wait fornthe DK dittos to come later tonight

:phone:

Acryte

Smash Ace
BAD STRONGBAD, YOU CAN'T TEACH AN OLD APE NEW TRICKS, OR SOMETHING BAD MAY HAPPEN...

P-99

Smash Cadet
I remember some character called Shiek or something...

(needletournaroundanyone?)

Top Bottom