• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
  • Intro
Hey guys this our 3rd Tournament in west Bloomfield. We are gunna try and make this one go a lot smoother than last time (ie. not having Ham's Wii get stolen again) We are going to be having Brawl Singles and Doubles and if Vayseth and Panda wanna bring TvC and Naruto EX 3 we can have them be side tourneys along with Melee. We will be selling food at the venue and if you all remember there are restaurants everywhere nearby.

Banned

Everything Else​

Hope to see you all there!
link to All is Brawl Tourney
- http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5698
Alright, if you say so. But the OP right here disagrees.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Speed Melee rules are 3 stock 6 min for pools.

IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Is MASTER HAND legal? there's not a rule saying he's banned...

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Speed Melee rules are 3 stock 6 min for pools.

IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Is MASTER HAND legal? there's not a rule saying he's banned...
there is no way he should be banned master hand is not broken at all! :laugh:
see you guys at the tourney tomorrow.

also if this is going to be live streamed can someone post a link today/early tomorrow?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
He can't win, either. There's no victory pose for him, so the game freezes.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
No, it's not going to happen. I swear to you, it will not happen. If you run the tournament properly, it'll be no problem.

When you're running two smash tournaments at the same time, there will be slow down. Who cares. If we have enough set ups everything will finish on time regardless.

Pools should be 2 stock 5 min and whatever the rules are for melee to save time.
No Vayseth, all i'm saying is that side tournies caused some conflict last time, and we are trying to avoid it this time. No one is going to be DQ'D.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Picking Master Hand in VS mode leaves him with a completely useless % gauge. Since he takes no knockback, you're never gonna kill him.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Victory pose freezes after the game's finished, so that may not qualify for the freeze ban.

I still believe that Master Hand is bottom of bottom tier though. I mean, who can't beat master hand without taking a hit? I think it'd be more fair to ban master hand on the grounds of stalling than any glitches, cause his games are pretty much going to assure a loss for MH, and take the full 8 minutes to do so.

Dopey

Smash Lord
bringin a setup takin a **** showerin cashin a check be there in a bit YAYUHHZZ GOT THE NIGHT OFF I OWNZ YAYUHHHZ

gg all

Vayseth

Smash Master
A venue fee is a one-time-only fee paid by every player who enters a tournament. It doesn't matter if you play TvC or Brawl singles, you have to throw down $5 for the tournament. Ham and Ori go really out of their way to rent this place out for us and part of that is paying the church to use the space. To help them cover most of the costs, a $5 venue fee is used.

However, if you plan to enter Brawl Singles, Brawl Doubles, Melee Singles, Melee Doubles and TvC, even though you're entering 5 tournaments, you still only pay the venue fee ONE time.

Savvy?

WTP, BOODA, NOJ, judge! and myself are awake and will be there relatively close to noon. I think we're all gonna go out for some breakfast or something before we head on out there (and it's like 20-30 min from my place).

I'm phone ****** Ann Arbor so they make it on time >.<

ON a completely unrelated note... I was looking at the stages you have on and then I looked at the SBR rule set ver. 2.0 and saw something:

Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Starter/Counter
Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1

Counter
Brinstar
Delfino (moved from S/C)
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Counter/Banned
Distant Planet (moved from C)
Green Greens
Luigi's Mansion (moved from C)
Port Town Aero Dive
Yoshi's Island (Pipes) (moved from C)
Norfair (moved from C)
You have A LOT of the Counter/Banned levels on. I would appreciate it if you limited it ONLY to the levels listed in the top three categories. Your starters are perfectly okay! I just would like to see all of the levels in the "Counter/Banned" category stay banned. Sooo, the new stage list would look like this:

STARTERS:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Pokemon Stadium 1

COUNTERPICKS:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Brinstar
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

I don't think you had Pirate Ship on so I took it off for you even though it's in the SBR counters category. I would really appreciate it if we lost some of those other more annoying stages =(

OMG, I posted so much this early in the morning.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
You have A LOT of the Counter/Banned levels on. I would appreciate it if you limited it ONLY to the levels listed in the top three categories. Your starters are perfectly okay! I just would like to see all of the levels in the "Counter/Banned" category stay banned. Sooo, the new stage list would look like this:

STARTERS:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Pokemon Stadium 1

COUNTERPICKS:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Brinstar
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

I don't think you had Pirate Ship on so I took it off for you even though it's in the SBR counters category. I would really appreciate it if we lost some of those other more annoying stages =(
I like this idea too.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
OK ME AND HAM ARE GOING TO GO AND SETUP RIGHT NOW SO HERE IS SOME INFO....

CELL #'s
Ori
248 494 0368​
Ham
248 819 2001​

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
For security reasons regarding last tournament you will be forced to give your backpack to the parent(s) in the kitchen (we will label your backpack). If you need anything please ask them to get you your backpack, then give it back when you are done.
Also you will pay venue once you enter the tournament room and we will put you down on a list of either Venue Fee or Setup.

See you all in a matter of hours.....

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ummm is there a stream to this??

i wanna watch, cause im like the only one thats not gonna be there >.>

and like this time everyones actually there ._.

Top Bottom