• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 24th - Blade's Temp. Goodbye Smash Mini-Tournament - Muncie, IN

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I *might* possibly be able to provide additional housing for this. I'm moving into a pretty spacious flat in downtown Muncie, right next to all the bars, restaurants, and stuff--so for those of us going out Friday night, my place could be a base camp.

No promises though, I'm not sure when I'll be able to move in.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Well don't forget, my house is also a mere walk from downtown as well.

We'll hit up the downtown bars, as well as The Village bars!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Haha probably not gonna be doing any of the drinking at this :p Even if I was twenty-one (or had a fake ID.

X:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Yeah, Huntington wants to come but definitely won't be around for the bar stuff. (I'm not even sure if we're coming on Friday.)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yeah, Huntington wants to come but definitely won't be around for the bar stuff. (I'm not even sure if we're coming on Friday.)
That's fine, honestly (and this is to all), Friday night will basically be a 21+ time for most of the night. Between like 5 and 10 though, I know we'll be seeing a movie (most likely Predators). After that, the rest of the weekend is free for all!

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
i can bring one....as i have already stated on facebook.....but i just wanted to show off my super awesome sig!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
July 24th.

Dammit I had to request that day off to do some family activity stuff

:(

Count

Smash Champion
Haha.

Dangy, there's another tournament in Indy this saturday if you're from around there/want to get comfortable with our scene. If you need a ride this weekend or next and live near Indy then I'd be more than willing to take you.

Dangy

Smash Rookie
Anyway, I think I might hitch a ride with EDITED to the Muncie tourney.

Last edited:

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
@ Dangy: Ah, I know where that is. I'm just up 331 in South Bend. I'll be hosting stuff in SB more often this coming fal

@ Viral: If I wasn't coming from Sandusky, OH for this weekend, I'd definitely pick you guys up. Hopefully your ride doesn't john out, or even give Asdioh or Joe a call, maybe one of them can give you guys a ride.

Dangy

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the double post, but I won't be able to make it.

Parents say I'm not allowed unless it's at a public place... D:

Wish I could've made it. I'm trying to get into the Brawl scene.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Dang... o well. Stuff in SB will be in such places so I'll keep you up to date there (and it's 2 less hours to drive XD)

Javix

Smash Apprentice
Silly Xero, leaving yourself logged in on my computer. Btw, just throwing this out there, I will 1$ MM anyone at any game that isn't smash. Well, maybe smash. We'll see what happens.

mustard g&w

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4639-9942-4908
@ Dangy: You live in Bourbon. I live less than an hour away from Bourbon. (I'm from LaPorte) If you ever want to carpool to a tourney just let me know. Also I didnt know anything went on in warsaw. I wouldnt mind going to a tourney there since its only about an hour drive for me.

I wish I could make it to this but, as most tourneys in central Indiana are, the start time is too early for me. I'll definitely make it to the ones in south bend this fall though. South Bends about a half hour away from me =)

Top Bottom