• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 24th - Blade's Temp. Goodbye Smash Mini-Tournament - Muncie, IN

Count

Smash Champion
Is this tournament gonna be entry fee or do you still not know? I don't care that much I just don't want people not to try etc if we have a free tourney :(

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
If people want it to be... I am charging venue for like food and drinks...

speaking of that...

BYOB (and please do :3)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I think in Muncie they are $9.25 >_>'

I'm starting to second guess the movies, but we'll figure something out

Javix

Smash Apprentice
In Huntington we pay $5 but that's probably just because most people in Huntington are so poor. Personally though, I'm not inclined to pay money for something the internet gives me for free.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
i'm not gonna go to the movies if it's $10... including that we'll be spending monies Friday night from bar-hopping in the first place :/

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I'll come to this if there is a pot.
XD... I first read this as, "I'll come to this if there is pot."

there might be a pot, I'm not trying to advertise this as a serious tournament, but we'll see what the people want. if people want a pot, then I guess it'll be a serious tournament :p

Count

Smash Champion
I would prefer to not have a pot due to money johns, but It's not a big deal to me. I'm winning some of Vamp's money anyway.
I want there to be a pot because people will screw around otherwise and it won't count for PRs.

edit: i'm fine for like $3 or $5 tho.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'd prefer a pot, I don't really care on the price or anything. It's not like I'm gonna win or anything (that's Javix's job now).

So Blade, what time should Huntington show up Friday?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
If you guys want this to count towards PR, then we'll have a pot, but the entry fee will be light.

@ Xero: I know Kip is showing up around 8, and Vamp might be there a bit earlier... so, yeah, between 7 and 8.

HEY GUYS, lunch on Saturday... at an awesome Chinese buffet?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
OK Everyone.

First of all, stupid roommates got rid of cable/internet early, so no internet now at my house. >:O

Second, my cell: 574-220-3991. Since I won't be on here at all really, text (preferred) or call me if any questions needed to be asked or just chat. I'm in Muncie now so no worries about me not being here.

Plans for tonight are to figure things out once everyone gets here. 21+ bar hopping after 10:30-11, others we'll talk about it before we leave.

@ Jake: You guys should still come tonight, it's not like we're getting to sleep really early. Besides, you're 21 and should come bar hopping.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
$5 for singles and $5 for teams?

I'm bringing a Wii, so if anyone has an extra TV you should bring it! This is over a 5 hour drive for me, so I'm leaving now (5am) and probably can't check the boards again.

Count

Smash Champion
Blade's moving out of his house so he asked me to put up what I remember of the results and that he will get brackets full results in a results thread tonight. $5 entry singles/doubles ($10/team) Blade you can probably just c/p this haha.

Singles

1. Renegade :snake:
2. Count :diddy:
3. Zozefup :metaknight:
4. XeroXen :mario2:
5. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:
5. Excel :sonic:
7. RogueBlades :sonic:
7. LoZ :dk2:
9. Th3 Composer :samus2:
9. Vamp :lucario:
9. Javix :ike:/:metaknight:
13. Calebyte :mario2:
13. JKip :sonic:

I either can't remember one person, or got JKip's placing wrong and there were only 13 entrants. I thought Vamp knocked him out though.

Doubles
1. Fastest c4 in Indiana (Renegade/Sovereign)
2. Blue Shirts (Count/Zozefup)
3. "something" Brigade (Xero/Javix)

I'm not sure on the rest of doubles, Blade will have to fill the rest in. 7 teams.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Blade's moving out of his house so he asked me to put up what I remember of the results and that he will get brackets full results in a results thread tonight. $5 entry singles/doubles ($10/team) Blade you can probably just c/p this haha.

Singles

1. Renegade :snake:
2. Count :diddy:
3. Zozefup :metaknight:
4. XeroXen :mario2:
5. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:
5. Excel :sonic:
7. RogueBlades :sonic:
7. LoZ :dk2:
9. Th3 Composer :samus2:
9. Vamp :lucario:
9. Javix :ike:/:metaknight:
9. Squid :olimar:
13. Calebyte :mario2:
13. JKip :sonic:

I either can't remember one person, or got JKip's placing wrong and there were only 13 entrants. I thought Vamp knocked him out though.

Doubles
1. Fastest c4 in Indiana (Renegade/Sovereign)
2. Blue Shirts (Count/Zozefup)
3. Dai Gurren Brigade (Xero/Javix)

I'm not sure on the rest of doubles, Blade will have to fill the rest in. 7 teams.
Fix't. There was the guy that came with LoZ and Composer.

Top Bottom