• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh I wouldn't know. My hair styling products are kinda expensive. $5 for hair mousse and $20 for a small container of wax :(

Yay my favourite Amazing Race team made it to the next leg! They started last and ended up 2nd <3

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Except Link, the only character without something that's horrendously broken

| Big D |

Smash Master
Smashfest at Stronghold Saturday anyone?

So far it's just me and Jason.

More the merrier, but in the event we get 4 people or more another setup would really help, especially when people get sick of doubles.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'll go on Saturday.

Dawson can you pass me the Zelda replays on your SD card? <3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh you didn't have anything on your SD card? I am looking for a pools game in particular :o

Sorry for being persistent :(

SKidd

Smash Master
oh yeah dawson

when i was at fanexpo i saw this amazing yuno cosplay
was so hot

she was hanging out with misa

| Big D |

Smash Master
Alright sweet, I'm glad there's interest for this weekend, hoping for a good turn out with lots of setups. I like dubs, but I also like singles.

SKidd, dye your hair pink for me and then you can cosplay as Yuno.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yay hope to see you!

I started running-ish 5 days ago since I am totally out of shape and haven't exercised for over a year. Initially, I couldn't jog past 5 minutes (embarrassing!) but now I can do it for 15 minutes (a bit better!). Also, I realized I can save so much money on athletic clothing (pants anyway). I actually fit in a kid's extra large >_> I didn't really know since I barely own athletic apparel. I wanted to buy a pair of long pants in case it was cold outside and I was surprised I was so short, I didn't fit in a men's small. I saved $15 buying something just one size smaller >_>

I hope I can be not fat soon and start wearing Men's small shirts instead of medium x_x

Guys let's all buy FroYo on Saturday! ...but not that overpriced, but delicious Pinkberry chocolate hazelnut frozen yoghurt that costs like $8 for a medium size.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha, well there was the time there were fruit flies in my yoghurt but that hasn't happened since then. Qoola is honestly better in my opinion. It's cheaper and there's more variety although if Qoola had chocolate hazelnut, they'd be even more successful. My sister's favourite YouTuber raves about the chocolate hazelnut frozen yoghurt at Pinkberry so she recommended that I try it.

Since the weather is so nice and warm, I think I should share a nice [beauty] tip with you guys. Did you know the best anti-aging product on the market can be found at your local drugstore? It's likely one of the cheapest ones too. The product I'm talking about is sunscreen! There are a lot of misconceptions about sunscreen though. People talk about how SPF represents how many hours the sunscreen is active or if you multiply the SPF by some number (10-15 depending on skin type), you get the minutes the sunscreen is active. Unfortunately, these are all wrong! SPF actually refers to the amount of ultraviolet rays the sunscreen can absorb. SPF 2 absorbs certain amounts of ultraviolet rays (about half), while SPF 30 absorbs 97% and SPF of 70-100 absorbs 99%. However, not all sunscreens are made equal. Some can only absorb one type of ultraviolet ray (UVB) and not the other (UVA) so when purchasing a sunscreen product, make sure it covers the whole "spectrum" of ultraviolet rays for optimal protection against skin conditions like cancer as well as anti-aging effects. Water and sweat also affect how effective sunscreens work. If you are typically active, consider getting "waterproof", "sweatproof", or athletic sunscreen though the actual effectiveness of these has yet to be seen so to be safe, reapply sunscreen often! Most sunscreens last about two hours so reapply often if you're going to be outside for longer periods of time.

Hope you like my tip! :)

| Big D |

Smash Master
YunoxMisa would be so dumb.

That yogurt Saturday looked pretty good.

Anyways so far for Saturday, we got interest from...

Me
Jake
Kevin
Jeremy
Neebee
Jason
Koen
H?

Looking pretty good so far, will def need setups though.

| Big D |

Smash Master
This fest has really grown momentum.

So far interest from...

Me
Jake
Kevin
Jeremie
Neebee
Jason
Koen
Crisis