• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Can I get your number? Mine is,

604-618-7831
Andy's (Cheeszeman's) number! 778-960-2750

I'm gonna hope I can make one of these someday. I didn't know about this one until today, so I have plans, but I'm hoping I can make next months :/
That's too bad. D= Keep checking the boards, or keep updated on AiB, and come to the next one!

Just got back from setting up. There are 7 TVs with a decent amount of space, and what I think will be a really nice livestream set-up. Remember everybody, get there nice and early to get your friendlies in and to make sure you don't keep doubles waiting! I will see you all in time for singles!

Edit: Here's a link to the livestream tomorrow for anybody who can't make it. =]

:005:

silverdrop

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I hope I can attend one soon too! Last one I attended was December of 09' I believe and it was a load of fun. Good luck to everyone participating!

breez

Smash Ace
Skiid bring a melee set up or i will slap you with my wii mote ;)
Skidd if you bring a melee set-up I will hang you upside-down in the toilet and then flush it.

On the positive side, at least you will be piney-fresh for the rest of the day.

Captain L

Smash Champion
If anyone is doing wiimote slapping, it's me B|

Andy and I are winning doubles by the way. Just so you know.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
So, is anyone taking the C38? I'm thinking I might take the 9:38 bus. I know where to get off but no idea about the venue.

Edit- lol i'm all good.

Asa

Smash Hero
Sounds like me and the melee tournaments. Nobody tells me anything about them, and I find out by randomly looking at the tournament listings section the day before...
except i message him about the monthly every month on AiB lol

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
The one in two weeks, I found myself early on (nobody said anything about it yet to me as far as melee players go, other than one guy possibly planning on going with me... who also has not gone to any mainland tournament whatsoever for a while). So... at lest in his case, someone told him about the tournaments lol.

Anyways, for now, it's all good...

Kantrip

Kantplay
Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Here I come! Show me your moves!

SKidd

Smash Master
Lolllllll

Great tourney. It's too bad Basil couldn't make it <_____________<

breez

Smash Ace
Brian won.

Jake only went MK once.

Frigate loops >____>
Frigate and I are in love - don't judge.

Brianna came running excitedly into the room and exclaimed to me that there was "SO much snow outside!".

Imagine my embarrassment when I had to explain it was merely the salt that dropped off of me while walking into the house.

qq.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Great tourney, I feel like I improved since the first. I hope I had some matches recorded, I'm not really sure. Gotta study myself and whatnot.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Thanks, Deap. I loved playing those salty doubles friendlies where you and HNG combined had 7 johns for one set.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, Deap. I loved playing those salty doubles friendlies where you and HNG combined had 7 johns for one set.
Well, rumble was on. Obviously, I can't play with rumble because we lost.

Also, Deap, next tournament, I have a partner already.

breez

Smash Ace
and, my partner and I will actually win 1st.

Uhh, Were winner finals + grand finals for doubles recorded? Cuz I wanna see how bad Deap did.
Oh god...there were some ****ing funny incidents in our sets.

And I will get first in dubs next tourny :D

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
and, my partner and I will actually win 1st.

Uhh, Were winner finals + grand finals for doubles recorded? Cuz I wanna see how bad Deap did.
just to remind you that on the last games(the most important games) you got ***** so fast lol

Basil

Smash Apprentice
Not all of the doubles sets were recorded. Only a few matches in doubles GF were recorded, mainly the ones where Breez and I ***** lol. My 0-death is going up asap :troll:

On another note, my power shielding was monstrous in doubles.

Feint, I hope that doing those doubles friendlies with me helped you gain confidence in doubles. Those were **** games.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yo HNG and Deap stop *****ing... You're both two average MK's that got beat to a good olimar and a decent MK. Get better... both of you >_>.

Asa

Smash Hero
We were probably just too into it to record, sorry mang :(

There's like 5 matches of us

Top Bottom