• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Why?

I'm stoked on sinister - should I bring extra marijuana? :D
YES.

If you like smash, especially when you're fuelled with Asa's baked goods, you can last all day. Trust me lol. Also, me, bundtcake, cheeszeman, deap, foo, and a couple others will be travelling together. You could meet up with us, or you could just meet with firefly at coquitlam central station at 9:30 am. (be there a little early if you can). :)

lolllll not homo at all dude! I'd be more than happy to record your ****.
I guess it's all good, then. :d. Where would I meet you guys?

And as long as we're talking about replays, sick. :troll:

Also a problem with bringing my Wii, i was hardcore WiFing last night (lol) and my T.V likes to troll me and cutout or mute the sound occasionally. It's not usually a problem cause I treat it like a woman and hit it till it works, but while i was ****ing with the cords the White broke. It's not a huge deal cause it's part of the sound, but yeah. If someone could bring their AVIs it might make things a little better.

Random Fact: 100% of people who don't smoke green die.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'm not bringing my wii, for obvious reasons to anyone at the last two tournaments.

I will bring a mic though.

Captain L

Smash Champion
it's more trouble than it's worth.

Technically it works, but frequent disc errors are so lame. Hopefully there will be enough wiis anyways.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
it's more trouble than it's worth.

Technically it works, but frequent disc errors are so lame. Hopefully there will be enough wiis anyways.

Why would there be disc errors? I'm still bringing mine anyways just asking.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I was playing on brinstar against Tin on wifi.

Such a fun stage. Why have I wasted all these years banning it?

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys, confirmed now. The islanders will not be attending this tourney. Sorry to anyone that was hoping to lose to us. ;D

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Nooooooooooooooooo, coooooooome you guys ):
Haha, unfortunately it just isn't worth it. :(

Reasons to come:

1) Breez is a sexy beast

Reasons not to come:

1) Only I can come

2) I would have to leave victoria tomorrow morning

3) I don't even know if I'd have a place to stay... :p

Yeah... it just isn't worth it. Maybe next month guys. :/

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, so what time do I have to get to Broadway Commercial station, and can I have whoevers number for contact when I get to the station?

My number is 604-618-7831.

Also, I might need a new partner if Deap can't make it so, anyone good wanna team with me? =|

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Snake's on a Wolfen is me and my online partner's dubs name for tourneys and ****. Way too pro.

Practicing for tomorrow made me realize how much i ****ing hate WiFi though. God damn. Can't wait to get some sick offline 1v1s.

And who am i meeting up with on the way?

Edit- HNG, who's your main?

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Snake's on a Wolfen is me and my online partner's dubs name for tourneys and ****. Way too pro.

Practicing for tomorrow made me realize how much i ****ing hate WiFi though. God damn. Can't wait to get some sick offline 1v1s.

And who am i meeting up with on the way?

Edit- HNG, who's your main?
Ganondorf.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Oh **** mine too!

Double Ganon sounds legit.

Although I was asking cause I was considering entering the dubs if Deap was a no show.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, I'd prefer to team with someone I know of or heard of. Mayyybeee I might team tho. I'll have to see how good you are tho. I wanna place in doubles ):<

HNG

Smash Journeyman
In other words, he wants someone to carry him to the money while he spams warlock punch (BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB)
You hatin'!

HNG said:
Uhh, so what time do I have to get to Broadway Commercial station, and can I have whoevers number for contact when I get to the station?

My number is 604-618-7831.

Also, I might need a new partner if Deap can't make it so, anyone good wanna team with me? =|

HNG

Smash Journeyman
im going

SION WE GOT THIS!
Uhh. No, we don't got this cuz, I don't know where the **** to go after I get to Broadway Commercial Station. Like, what time do we meet, and where and like, I need information, lol.

Otherwise, i'm not going. dundundun.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Uhh. No, we don't got this cuz, I don't know where the **** to go after I get to Broadway Commercial Station. Like, what time do we meet, and where and like, I need information, lol.

Otherwise, i'm not going. dundundun.
we are gonna meet at the burger store (A&w) which is in commercial broadway station

at 8:20

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Well, if I get lost, i'm screwed. OR, I could bus back home and play some Wi-Fi.

Who else is going to Commercial Broadway?
dude, you have to be a ****** to get lost :awesome:

just ask someone where is the burger store A&W at commercial broadway...

silverdrop

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna hope I can make one of these someday. I didn't know about this one until today, so I have plans, but I'm hoping I can make next months :/

Top Bottom