• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

MewMewKittyMew

Smash Cadet

On another note, is anybody willing to run doubles? If we can get somebody who is willing to do this and commit to arriving early, we can start the monthly at the usual time; otherwise, we will have to start at around 1:00-1:30 and either skip doubles or leave less time for friendlies.

:005:
Free Sleep-In Day

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
If I go (depends on several factors), I'll host doubles. I know how to run tournaments (I'm the main Victoria smash tourney host). I won't know for about a week though...

If time is an issue, we can always have a smash 64 singles event instead of brawl doubles. Even if there are 5 times more 64 entrants than brawl doubles entrants, 64 would go faster.

And I also need to redeem myself... and by redeem myself, I mean actually try 100% at a tournament instead of way less.

Edit:

Just due to the insane hype and lulziness that happened, I'll post this.

Last Wednesday, at our smash fest (at like 1am), we decided to do a 20 turn Mario Party 3 game (and thankfully recorded it). This part was just absolutely hillarious and had so much hype... and was just plain lulzy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utMrlJ6ayqc&feature=related

from 5:00 to 7:00.

It was just so... perfect :p

UserClandestine

Smash Rookie
I'm curious to know when the next montly will be.
I'm new to the Brawl tourney scene, but I'm able to bring a Wii, and I have 4 GameCube controllers.

My friends and I are interested in attending the next event (could be anywhere from just myself and another, but I might be able to get up to 8 people to attend).

So yeah, let me know what the details are for the next event, as you should have some fresh meat to play against. :p

Asa

Smash Hero
aw ****

i wanna be back in bc to welcome these new ppllllllll

yo do you have msn?

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I'm new to the Brawl tourney scene, but I'm able to bring a Wii, and I have 4 GameCube controllers.

My friends and I are interested in attending the next event (could be anywhere from just myself and another, but I might be able to get up to 8 people to attend).

So yeah, let me know what the details are for the next event, as you should have some fresh meat to play against. :p
MM?

Welcome.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Legittttttttttt

The main details of the tournament are located in the post at the top of the page; this includes venue information, ruleset, stagelists, etc. We're still working out the date ATM, because we'll have to host this on a day where I have a final in the morning (I'm the host for the tournaments here), but we're shooting for the 16th. If you have any questions after reading the information at the top of the page, you can either post here or message me, and we'll help you out the best we can. =]

And yeah, Asa asks for everybody's MSN. =P

:005:

breez

Smash Ace

Oh snap - definitely get as many friends to come as possible!

Nice to meet you, welcome to our little community :D

Thinking about maybe hyping the next monthly a bit more than usual.

Maybe we can actually get jordan to come out? :)

breez

Smash Ace
I'm going to be making it down to this one, actually. Could anyone host me?
Aww **** - we could host you too if firefly can't work things out ;)

Maybe we should smashfest before the tourny?

I'm going to need to start practicing. People come visit me!

Asa

Smash Hero
@brianna

i'm coming to one of these

but which one???

@jj

dude i'll ***ing hype up that final so much

Top Bottom