• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'd love to go but I'm definitely on church band and also working that day so it's like two things I'd have to get out of

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Yup
I still have my first wii ... just that it can't read discs
So using Brawl .isos' will work if I had a big flashdrive or something

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Any smashfests? after the new smash announce i would like to play some smash again before moving to the new one. Also i read that you guys mentioned something about the new smash being a few years after brawl, that's totally false there has no been any official news about it and if you think about it makes no sense. So if captain falcon appear it will be the same guy, the anime does not matter for gaming companies since its focused to a total different market.

| Big D |

Smash Master
That anime is the reason the Falcon Punch made it into Brawl.

Samus is probably super old now, I'm assuming that's the reason ZSS wasn't in the trailer.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
The falcon punch has been in smash since 64. I dunno if you notice but that article that you guys posted its totally fake.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Leon going Peach against dabuz just for Kevin
Hype!! Both commentators absolutely clueless about Peach though, which is probably a nice thing.

He honestly is the 2nd or 3rd best Peach in the world. It was probably rusty though :(

| Big D |

Smash Master
The reason my Dedede is so good is because it doesn't fall for baits like that.

But if that's how you feel I guess I'll just have to practice him... a lot :)

Top Bottom