• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yes you still can, though not many of us play Wifi as far as I know. It's more fun to practise in person and I think it'll help you improve more quickly because some aspects of Wifi don't hold true Offline (eg. Zelda being good).

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Well go! Go talk to them! .-.
Idk how soon I can get out there for venue hunting, but I'll do it if nobody else can
come on brawl players...this dude is like 5 and he's talking about venue hunting for YOUR region

y'all need to step yo **** up (or join melee ;> )

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Hey guys, would anybody be down for a smashfest on Saturday night? I talked to Justin and I want to get something going for that night. However, he can only host for a little while at the end of the day (he said 8pm - 12pm) for now, but he can have about 8 people over. He has a Wii/Projector set-up, but needs a Wii to HDMI cord; he also has room for another set-up if we can scrape one together. I have a CRT I could bring, but I'd need a ride to be able to get it there.

Who's interested?!?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I may be able to go but no promises.

Dollarama has Wii HDMI cables for $3 from what I've heard.

ScottvsTheWorld

Smash Rookie
I think I've got the HDMI Wii cable youre talking about. Also, NoPao and I are willing to meet for this saturday event :) Depending on where it is, of course.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I hope you two end up going! Not sure what your skill levels are, but if you're new I can definitely show your friend a lot of Peach's tricks :)

SKidd

Smash Master
what are all the fractions in the brawl one for

they didn't reduce their fractions

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Can people still play with Friend Codes? Is that even possible? :confused:
You can add mine if you want ^-^
<------------

come on brawl players...this dude is like 5 and he's talking about venue hunting for YOUR region

y'all need to step yo **** up (or join melee ;> )
I'm16tyvm
I'm in BC too lol
Just ... the dead outskirts of BC called Chilliwack

Asa you look mighty sexy

Captain L

Smash Champion
fractions are startup and cooldown frame counts I think

nvm that wouldn't make sense....

angles?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I may be able to go but no promises.

Dollarama has Wii HDMI cables for $3 from what I've heard.
I took a look in one of the Dollaramas today, but I didn't see it; only male - male HDMI cords. I'm pretty sure I recall seeing $3 HDMI cords of some kind when I worked at one in NS, but it wasn't stocked at the one in Surrey Central (just opened less than a week ago =0)

I think I've got the HDMI Wii cable youre talking about. Also, NoPao and I are willing to meet for this saturday event :) Depending on where it is, of course.

If you guys could confirm whether or not you could come/whether or not you have the cable, that would be awesome! If anybody else could confirm, that would be great too. =]

P.S. - The "fractions" are knockback - base and growth, in some order.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I will confirm tomorrow.

Sunday's Game of Thrones was so blasphemous... >:[

OMGNOpao

Smash Rookie
OH whoa cool pictures! I only know the basics about peach :p like float cancelling and glide tossing

Most of the time I played online matches in this website call nhotspot and grew up with some pretty pro people. I also played some ranked ladders from all is brawl but that was back in the day XD

Me and Scottvstheworld also played in a friendly tournament

I would love for you to teach me some more advanced stuff :D

ScottvsTheWorld

Smash Rookie
NOpao and I can go on saturday! You said 8pm-12am? I can probably only stay will 10pm cause I have work the next morning.
I don't have an HDMI cable because it turns out my HDTV didn't have the right port? I ended up getting a component video cable which is kind of like HDMI. But here's what it looks like:

ScottvsTheWorld

Smash Rookie
I'd love to! But I had a neighborhood power outage the other night and now my wifi doesn't work even though my Internet does? It's messed up.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Not sure if I will go to the Smashfest. No address, no idea what is going on.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Captain Falcon is coming back, it just won't be Douglas J Falcon.

In the anime, when Captain Falcon died, the title was passed on to the main character of the series which was Ryu Suzaku, Rick Wheeler in English.

#foxbox

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
But then again I don't see any related articles on Google News... may be a troll.

Top Bottom