• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

FuZyCHiKeN

Smash Rookie
Whelp! I got somthing working o.o I can connect now but sometimes I randomly D/C better than nothing I guess.
4600-0722-2469 ! lemme kno if u wanna play me wit horrible connectionz xD

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Idk if you're still on, but you could add mine if you want
<---
When you read/post, I'll probably be on still

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
I would BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I'm in Chilliwack

How come I'm getting into P:M

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Not really
I haven't touched Melee since Yakal brought it once in our ever so long ago tourneys

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
welp

So I've been thinking about the possibility of hosting smashfests at my place. Though my house is supposed to be a "study area", my current roommates are often away during the day and the living room goes virtually unused; there's enough space that I could probably work out space for a few set-ups. (certainly more space than we would have at, say, Dawson's place) I have the CRT in my room that and an LCD in the living room, but no Wii. I even have space to store a few extra CRTs, if I can acquire them. I've been looking on Craigslist, and I found a few CRTs for pretty cheap, even one being given away for free. But of course, it all comes back to the same problem...I have no way of going to get these TVs. :c

I don't want to get anybody's hopes up, because it could very well just not happen for a variety of reasons. I'm not entirely sure why I'm posting this. I'm kinda just thinking out loud right now. I want to keep playing Brawl. =[

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Definitely better then nothing at all Jake
As apparently you guys have no venues down there
Best to try to stop our hunger for Smash some time around

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Would any of you be interested in coming to Edmonton for a brawl tournament August 10th?

Likely to be very good attendance, and lots of calgary showing up (so you guys can **** them lol).

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
That's the day after my final presentation for the course I'm taking. There's a chance (BUT A SMALL ONE) that that could be feasible.

VERY SMALL

the smallest

I WILL BE THERE BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE MY FRIEND AND LOVER T-BLOCK

| Big D |

Smash Master
If you want wifi you should visit allisbrawl, go into the chat and select free play. Always people willing to play there.

With that said I hope Sonic makes it into the next Smash Bros.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Sonic is gross
Scott ... what's your profile pic? o.o

Maybe I should hop on wifi too
But it's wifi

Captain L

Smash Champion
hey guys so I got a new keyboard! And then another new keyboard! I'm not sure why I got two but hey I guess now I have a backup in case one breaks.

Jake let's roadtrip to alberta
even though I haven't played brawl in like 3 months
played a bit of melee though

Alphicans

Smash Hero
[2:20:59 AM] Ron Ron: So shiro told me that he has some interest in making smash a little more hype with out of city attendance
[2:21:10 AM] Ron Ron: and he says he could be willing to pay for their trip
[2:21:20 AM] Ron Ron: so is there any interest from BC to come to animethon

I know people don't really drive, but with this said, busing is a viable option.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Anyone feel wifi? ._.
I wanna prep somehow for my tourney

Never mind I'm heading to a friend's today

Ok I'm back, anyone feel like wifi?

Top Bottom