• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
From Coquitlam station, take the C38 (Prairie), get off at Prairie Ave @ Coast Meridian Road. It's about 20-25 minutes down the line. After you get off, turn back and walk to the intersection, and cross to the right. Walk down the sidewalk for a while; the venue (Home Video) will be on the right side immediately before the next intersection you come across. Click here for the public timetable. I'll be getting on the one at 9:36 Saturday morning, and most likely, a bunch of others will be on that bus as well if you want to meet up. =]

:005:

bundtcake

Smash Ace
bryan pretty sure your hawaiian solar power is keeping it from snowing at UBC, it's snowing here still

EDIT: oops forgot a pokemon

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
thanks i'll do my best to make it out after work i'll have to start booking these saturdays off from now on the sooner i know the better is the next one on the 11th?

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
i won't make it for doubles i'll barely make it for singles if nothing goes wrong i just need 3 weeks advance notice to book the days off other wise they're gonna be gay about it

Asa

Smash Hero
well that's fine i gues

you should get some of our msn's so you can find this stuff out earlier

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Robo Geisha is gonna win doubles. I also predict that Asa will knock me out of the tournament, so you know my predictions are legit.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
thanks i'll do my best to make it out after work i'll have to start booking these saturdays off from now on the sooner i know the better is the next one on the 11th?
I'm fairly certain the 11th will be the next monthly. It'll be confirmed immediately after this monthly is done.

Let's get some hype! And bring Wiis!

Doubles is going to be cool. =]

:005:

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
unfortunately it was too late to book it off but i was checking everyday after that for word of the next monthly then you left a message
i'll be bringing my wii with the little 7inch screen add in the future on so i'll have a wii to play on lol

SKidd

Smash Master
Ugh.... Guys, if it snows too much, I can't go :(

Leave me unconfirmed. Captain Landon, come to Pitt Meadows and warm it up =D

Captain L

Smash Champion

.................................................................................

Anyways Robert you should bring an N64, I've been practicing my falcon punch true combos. And uair > anything

Asa

Smash Hero
c'mon mother nature don't be a b*****

landon is there any chance you can come over today?

SKidd

Smash Master
Assuming weather permits, I'll be there shortly before 11.

Extend doubles registration 10 minutes? :D

Asa

Smash Hero
plz come eric D:

no snow johns plz

the snow isn't even that bad.. O.o

Captain L

Smash Champion
it's only waist deep, no problem at all.

But seriously guys don't let a little snow ruin the first non-phoenix monthly.

SKidd

Smash Master
I play WiFi
just not often

STAR
**** YOU LOLLLLLL
I teamed up on the spot with the one guy who didn't have a partner, we did pretty good (although we got last). <33 Scott

this tourney *****

Top Bottom