• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Squeaker101

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! If you didn't already check, I'm the member Aleate messaged about this. Unfortunately, I don't think I can make it to Vancouver, as I don't have a vehicle, or money to travel. If anyone was curious, I'm in West Kelowna (formerly Westbank), and very new to the game.

- Zelda
Actually, I decided she would be my main awhile ago because I thought she was mid-tier. Her Final Smash is my favorite among the cast. Another contributing factor was that Snake thing you do on his stage, he made her sound pretty decent. She is also my favorite Triforce part, Wisdom. I'm a character loyaltist, so I refuse to drop her haha.

Only Zelda games I've played are OoT, MM, and Phantom Hourglass. ;_;

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I was kinda loyal to Zelda until I discovered Peach and my love for the character shot up quicker than how quickly Zelda dropped to 2nd last. Her final smash is definitely second to Peach's.

It's a shame you live so far, but in the spring of next year, we're planning to have a HUGE tournament. The date hasn't been finalized but it would be great to see you attend that one at the very least!

Even though it's near dead, I'd definitely check out the Zelda boards (Brawl) as there's a lot of valuable information for you to go through!

I'd recommend you play Jason a lot on Wifi :)

:peach:

Jason!

Smash Lord
Yeah sure I'll put you down for one. Lemme see if Brandon or Yakal wants the other one. If not I'll sell you the other one aswell

Zelda is da bess.

God
dess
tier

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Even if they did, you won't pull 100% off. I'd be impressed with even a 90% (not on a bird course). Same goes for classes you have taken before.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
As much as I'd prefer not to pay extra for 3D, changing the time the day before is probably a bad idea. :x

Hey guys! If you didn't already check, I'm the member Aleate messaged about this. Unfortunately, I don't think I can make it to Vancouver, as I don't have a vehicle, or money to travel. If anyone was curious, I'm in West Kelowna (formerly Westbank), and very new to the game.

- Zelda
Actually, I decided she would be my main awhile ago because I thought she was mid-tier. Her Final Smash is my favorite among the cast. Another contributing factor was that Snake thing you do on his stage, he made her sound pretty decent. She is also my favorite Triforce part, Wisdom. I'm a character loyaltist, so I refuse to drop her haha.

Only Zelda games I've played are OoT, MM, and Phantom Hourglass. ;_;
Hey, welcome to the thread. Hope you can make it down for a tourney some time. =]

Kevin, you already placed an order? =0

:005:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I made it 9 days ago. Just waited for the perfect moment to post it.

Also, idea...

We've in the past been on Skype and had massive IM convos. Is anyone interested in trying a Skype vocal convo? You know, the one where you actually talk? I think that would be kinda interesting to do :p

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'm not newgen thoughhhhh

don't even try to cite that tourney you went to in '08 everyone knows 08 meant nothing for brawl

Captain L

Smash Champion
I got the game on the day it came out

I remember the moment, I was in grade 8 and my cell phone went off in class (which was a big deal I think) and the teacher was like hey no phones in class and I was like dude it's important my mom just picked up my copy of the new super smash bros

the class deserved to know the truth

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I remember watching that match between Rob and Davy and getting hype and going and talking to Clouderz right after. He then took out his phone and called for someone to come pick him up.
Saddest day in all of history.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I didn't get it until a couple months after release. :x I remember the first time I played it though; a bunch of us went to one guy's house during lunch break one day to play. We did a FFA on Mushroomy Kingdom (at my request :D), and I broke the first Smashball that appeared with just one Yoshi Dair. I was so happy about that move at the time, but it only went downhill from there...

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
"Oh man yoshi is so good, his dair does so much damage! I'll start maining him before everyone else catches on so that I can say I mained yoshi before he was cool"

Jake gave up waiting for that dream

Acute.Anthrax

Smash Cadet

Acute.Anthrax

Smash Cadet
IIRC it was Sakura's theme from Street fighter 4.

I just want to play Clouderz, I'm sure a lot of us do.
Looks like that's it. It seems so much more familiar to me though, it's weird... Must be used in a video I watched or something because I don't watch much SSF4, let alone see many Sakura's lol Thanks Dawson

Arcansi

Smash Champion
IIRC it was Sakura's theme from Street fighter 4.

I just want to play Clouderz, I'm sure a lot of us do.
He acted like he knew he wasn't good, and was just abusing MK being top tier on the tier list.

I highly doubt he would be able to do much nowadays, because he didn't seem to be practicing back then.

Top Bottom