• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
My classes got cancelled tomorrow. =/ Does anybody want to play a bit of Smash at the venue? I might drop by for P:M anyway, but it'd be pretty cool if somebody brought a Brawl set-up IMO.

:005:

| Big D |

Smash Master
Jake why you do dis.

Jason asked me earlier but I didn't want to tire myself for Saturday.

Now that you would also be going I'd probably go as well.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Jake why you do dis.

Jason asked me earlier but I didn't want to tire myself for Saturday.

Now that you would also be going I'd probably go as well.
Don't blame me, blame the strikes that are stifling my education. :x

Thanks :) That seems to be the only one I can find. Shipping is expensive :(
I'm having the same dilemma. =[ But I need a controllerrrrrrrrrr

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm it appears their fastest courier is also the cheapest (which is FedEx)...

So many coincidences!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh please BC Brawl drama is nothing.

If I get these controllers, I'll sell you one of mine for a cheap price Jake. It's not the broken one and I almost never use it. I don't use it because it got swapped with one of my "actual" controllers and I just don't feel comfortable using it. It appears to be perfectly fine and I'll be glad to refund it if there is a problem?

If you want one of those controllers on Play-Asia, they're gonna amount to $50 after shipping x_x (It seems they won't combine your order into one package, or maybe I am mistaken. Can anybody shed some light on this)?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah you're right it's not.

But this is just as nothing it's the stupidest thing. Fighting over if guests should be allowed at the grad boat cruise and if so, who should be allowed to come. So dumb.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yes that's the price. The item page says $12.50 shipping but I ordered two controllers and the shipping is slightly below twice that amount.

Sorry, unless I receive cash in advance, I will not be ordering anything for anybody. (You're going to have to trust me to be honest and not steal your money.) If you end up paying in excess, I can return an appropriate amount.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Oh please BC Brawl drama is nothing.

If I get these controllers, I'll sell you one of mine for a cheap price Jake. It's not the broken one and I almost never use it. I don't use it because it got swapped with one of my "actual" controllers and I just don't feel comfortable using it. It appears to be perfectly fine and I'll be glad to refund it if there is a problem?

If you want one of those controllers on Play-Asia, they're gonna amount to $50 after shipping x_x (It seems they won't combine your order into one package, or maybe I am mistaken. Can anybody shed some light on this)?
I miiiight try it, but I kind of just want to get one brand new one. I've been stuck with controllers that have felt a little awkward to me for a while, so getting a new one would be nice. If we want to order a bunch of new ones in bulk, I'll buy one.

Edit: I can pay cash in advance.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I'd buy one.

Even though my constantly needing to be rest controller is perfect.

Just tell me how much and I can give it to you in advance.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well, I guess I can collect your money all at once?

For your information:

It certainly pays to buy in bulk, unfortunately, my mom will get suspicious with such a large order.

1 controller = ~$45
2 controllers = $86.88

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I suppose. Anybody else with a credit card can do this also; gift credit cards are also okay.

By the way, everybody should get a credit card as soon as possible and begin building up your credit.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Gift credit cards have like $5.75 charge just for purchasing them and I've NEVER had an easy experience with them, I always run into problems when registering them online.

I would get my own credit card if I could but I am currently jobless.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Gift credit cards have like $5.75 charge just for purchasing them and I've NEVER had an easy experience with them, I always run into problems when registering them online.

I would get my own credit card if I could but I am currently jobless.
Yes, that's definitely true. I did not have a good experience with my last prepaid MasterCard. At RBC, if you lock in some money, they'll allow you to have a credit card. TD is a much better bank though, although RBC seems to be the only Canadian bank not to have a drop in their own credit rating in the past week or so.

If you don't mind paying the few extra dollars (due to not buying in bulk), I can arrange for the item to be shipped to any address of your choosing. Of course, I'd greatly appreciate it if you do not look at any sensitive information such as my credit card number if it is printed on the invoice, which I kind of doubt but I'm not 100% sure.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
mmmmmm I thought the whole point here was to buy in bulk so we can all save some money

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well, I don't really want to cause any suspicion at home by ordering so many gaming items...

Anybody else with a credit card can certainly do this too.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Mkay, if you're not comfortable purchasing a large amount of controllers, I understand lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well, I don't really want to cause any suspicion at home by ordering so many gaming items...

Anybody else with a credit card can certainly do this too.
Can't you just tell your mom what you're doing?...

EDIT: Sorry if that comes off bad, but I can't comprehend the problem with saving money by buying in bulk.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm I could but she'd probably explode and keep a close eye on what I do. Almost threw out my Wii once :( Guess it's a difference in culture or something...? Also, nobody loves saving money as much as I do!

I spent a good 15 minutes looking for discount coupons without much luck.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'd settle for just a label at the end of the cord (that plugs into the machine). I wouldn't want any markings on the controller part of the... controller.

Though a white controller would be excellent for painting... and why isn't this website sold out of controllers? They've been selling them since 2008 and they're the cheapest new and legitimate ones anywhere?

Top Bottom