• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

| Big D |

Smash Master
I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at, but if anywhere in your statement even hints that Halo is not da bess, then I respectfully say "get over urself".

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at, but if anywhere in your statement even hints that Halo is not da bess, then I respectfully say "get over urself".
Halo is not da bess

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
The PS3 does not have Halo.

nuff said.

(many other exclusives that you could compare but nothing really matter except Halo)
so just because of halo you think the 360 is better?

madre mia que puta ignorancia la de esta gente.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm what's happening... motivation to play this game is completely gone right now.

| Big D |

Smash Master
When I get confused on what the superior consoles are, I ask myself one hting.

If I ever want to play Halo (all the time), which console would allow me to do that.

Not the PS3.

Ah it seems the 360 works.

Hence 360 > everything

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Why are we talking about the 360 over an SSBB thing for WII? LOL Just doesn't make any sense

Wii is the **** guys. Wii > 360/PS3

Asa

Smash Hero
I want to be in the BBR but understand I would never be accepted.

Having your own opinion(/philosophical PoV) on everything seems to make group things screwy...
you have to be somewhat good for bbr lol

Kantrip

Kantplay
8inBC, I should totally apply. Being Power Ranked means you're good, right?

Even if you can't make it out of pools at a <50 person regional?

Those inequality signs....

Asa

Smash Hero
you can get into the bbr if you`re

1. really good
2. a big TO
3. someone who has put considerable work in developing a character`s metagame
4. very knowledgable about the game

so ya

Kantrip

Kantplay
Perfect, so I fit all the criteria after all.

1.I placed first place at Phoenix 7 so I must be pretty good.
2.I hosted an 8-man tourney with my friends. No payout but it was pretty hype so I think it qualifies.
3.I founded kongmunism.
4.I just learned how to platform cancel, and that takes some hardcore game knowledge.

Time to apply!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Guys how do I keep doing Keto?

You can't even imagine what it's like walking past a Food Court. Even sitting in class seeing somebody eat... well pretty much anything makes me want to stuff my face >_>

On the bright side... I bought Ketostix and I'm in ketosis now :D

Not weighing myself until the end of this month... I'll be like X lbs at night, then 3 lbs heavier the next morning and then 5 lbs lighter by the end of the day. Next day, I'll have gained 7 lbs overnight and it goes on >_>

I posted shoutouts in the results thread. Not much but it's something!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Guys how do I keep doing Keto?

You can't even imagine what it's like walking past a Food Court. Even sitting in class seeing somebody eat... well pretty much anything makes me want to stuff my face >_>

On the bright side... I bought Ketostix and I'm in ketosis now :D

Not weighing myself until the end of this month... I'll be like X lbs at night, then 3 lbs heavier the next morning and then 5 lbs lighter by the end of the day. Next day, I'll have gained 7 lbs overnight and it goes on >_>

I posted shoutouts in the results thread. Not much but it's something!
Oh wow i misread that and thought you meant keto-acidosis =x I was worried there for a sec.

Also legend of korra is great, i'll definitely be following it. I shold really watch avatar now though D=

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha nah ketoacidosis is kinda bad if you have diabetes which I hope I don't have. Last time I got checked for it, I was fine.

And yes watch everything Avatar :D

I'm postponing all exercise this week. Waking up at 5am, taking an 8hr class this whole week, and studying just leaves me extremely exhausted...

Arcansi

Smash Champion
1. Exhausted mentally and exhausted physically are different.

2. If your plan sucks, just change it to one that doesn't. Grape suggested one that's pretty much as natural as possible and won't suck so much.

3. You stay on it because you value the gains more than the losses. When you don't, you stop.

Top Bottom