• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey Trev, did you for sure want to hack your wii? Because there's a hackless method if you prefer that, which you'd just load thru stage builder. I do recommend going the extra mile and just getting hax, though. Way more bonuses and stuff.

Basically, to make things a little easier on you, you can download the Installer at the top before the other downloads. It'll ask you what you want, and then do the work for you. If you choose the hacked method, Homebrew Option (Full set) will give you Gecko, where Riivolution will give you Riivo, obviously. Keep in mind that currently the offline version of Project M can't save replays, but with Riivo you'd be able to have both the offline (Full set) and wifi (saveable replays) available to you. Both will allow music and textures, while sound FX mods will be exclusive to Riivo. I.E Japanese voices, Melee sound FX ect ect

I did want to just upload my Folder somewhere, but the file is too big
damn it mediafire
, but it's pretty easy to get through on your own. We're all here to help, anyways.

Before you go ahead and get your hax though (assuming you are), you'll need homebrew. This pretty much covers that.

You find your current system menu by going Wii options @ bottom left -> Data Management, by the way. It'll say at the top right.

For reference;
Texture directory
Brawl Vault

:wolf:

| Big D |

Smash Master
The only things that come to mind is is the SD card locked?

Try blowing on it?

Insert is slowly.

Can it read other SD cards?

Ya know, ya got to mix it up.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So if you guys wanted to come to AB for a tournament this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvmG6_kjstg&feature=youtu.be might be a good tournament to come to. Although maybe it won't be since a lot of AB won't be able to attend, but I think KillL0ck, and definitely myself and Limeee will be able to attend it, along with a few other AB regulars. It will also have lots of people entering from animethon. It's a shame this date didn't work out for lots of AB players, but it's something to consider for you guys.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
So if you guys wanted to come to AB for a tournament this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvmG6_kjstg&feature=youtu.be might be a good tournament to come to. Although maybe it won't be since a lot of AB won't be able to attend, but I think KillL0ck, and definitely myself and Limeee will be able to attend it, along with a few other AB regulars. It will also have lots of people entering from animethon. It's a shame this date didn't work out for lots of AB players, but it's something to consider for you guys.
Maybe if there was a Project M side event

August is pretty far though, so there's a small chance I could make it.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I forgot to mention that Halo 4 is for the xbox only so those scrubs with a PS3 who play their frilly games with girls in dresses don't get to handle the awesomeness this game entails.

They obviously don't possess brawl smart if they're gonna go out and by a sony grill.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Apparently that MM video is fake...

And as if Olimar couldn't get any more broken... this comes along:

| Big D |

Smash Master
No I'm not, I can't access yahoo stuff but yet on stuff like xbox.com it shows me as signed in to my live account.

I can't sign into MSN and for FB I get almost a page made for a smart phone.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
How about disconnecting your internet modem (all cords) for a few minutes, and reconnecting it after?

| Big D |

Smash Master
I told you before the only thing I have of you is our tourney set, if you want that uploaded just say so.

I will be recording loser's finals.

GF and WF (Game 1) is already up.

LF and crews up in the morning

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I told you before the only thing I have of you is our tourney set, if you want that uploaded just say so.

I will be recording loser's finals.

GF and WF (Game 1) is already up.

LF and crews up in the morning
Oh what (lol I clearly haven't been paying attention)? Does Landon have everything else then?

Lol our match was terrible. Upload if you wish~

Landon I think the replays are on your Wii. Could you send the files to me please? :)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Remind me to save our matches next time, if we play again kev!

but yeah I sort of figured the MM video would be fake, but hey a guy can hope.

Nintendoland is surprisingly turning into something I want.. that i'll probably play for like a week. F-zero minigame :reverse:

PS - Dawson do you have anything of me other than pools?

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
I forgot to mention that Halo 4 is for the xbox only so those scrubs with a PS3 who play their frilly games with girls in dresses don't get to handle the awesomeness this game entails.

They obviously don't possess brawl smart if they're gonna go out and by a sony grill.
the PS3 has more stuff to offer than a 360.

i have both consoles and the wii.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I feel this is relevant.

I joke about it cause i'm a sony fan try not to be butthurt

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Halo is like the only thing i'd buy an xbox for

which doesn't warrant buying an xbox

and Halo 4 is kinda sorta pretty much Metroid

in other news

lmfaooooooo

| Big D |

Smash Master
Halo like Metroid?

While Metroid is an incredible series, they are incredibly different, Metroid is a single player experience that uses Zelda like puzzles and bosses while Halo has an incredibly deep multiplayer.

But it doesn't matter because Halo is da bess.

Praise MS

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
They are different, which is why i mentioned Halo 4 specifically.
i duno, that's the general premise around here (which makes sense cause haters) and i haven't played enough Metroid to draw a real comparison lollll

nice conference tho :awesome:

Top Bottom