• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Astaroth. But I play pretty much everyone at a decent level.
blah, Asty. I'm terrible at fighting him but need the practice xD
Well if you ever wanna play online let me know! I mostly use Voldo, cuz he's awesome. I use a bit of Maxi as well.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Also, that MM -H- was just me trying to bait a reaction. Not like Deap/Arcansi who just throw out MMs to prove something. Sin already knew it wasn't serious, I don't know if you know this but I actually legitimately use :dedede:. He's not like my :luigi2:. I actually go him in important/serious matches. Our double DDD team is something BC will see a lot more of.

Although next tourney, we may be reppin the Florida.

:snake: :pikachu2:

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Also, that MM -H- was just me trying to bait a reaction. Not like Deap/Arcansi who just throw out MMs to prove something. Sin already knew it wasn't serious, I don't know if you know this but I actually legitimately use :dedede:. He's not like my :luigi2:. I actually go him in important/serious matches. Our double DDD team is something BC will see a lot more of.
I throw out money matches to have fun, meet people, and play Brawl.

I only really get to play once every six months, and it means a lot more then I let on.

The way I act is never what I mean, because to act 100% sincerely is not something you guys want me to do.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Fair enough, before P7 there was a lot of emotion put into those mms ya dig?

But hey, that's what MMs are aren't they?

When you got something to prove.

But I don't ;) (IN THIS CASE WITH DOUBLE DDD)

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman

Although next tourney, we may be reppin the Florida.

:snake: :pikachu2:
Lol yeah I wasn't serious about that indeed xD I'm terribad in dubz and still learning.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I liked teaming with Kevin a lot. And my regular teammate Harris, when he was around.
You're fun to team with Caiden. Only bad thing at P7 was that I got completely carried by you! (There are two vids of us on CanadaBrawl! I found them yesterday!)

That is tragic.
Yeah, it is. Why is this thread so inactive?

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
@Kevin I saw the videos, we actually did some cool stuff

@Bryan Once I move, you could probably stay with me as long as you want, depending on my living situation.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Well my place is all the way out in Chilliwack .__. It's probs best to go with one of these guys Asaaa.

Top Bottom