• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
a&w is right outside of the commercial skytrain station. it's a notable landmark

plus they got dem pre-teen burgers mm~

Captain L

Smash Champion
pika is far too good and we don't even know why

but if this is actually something that elevates pika to mk counter status, and if by chance the unity ruleset unbans him again, imagine how many people would pick up pika :(

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well duh Pikachu is broken. If you were truly skilled you'd use Zelda or Ganondorf for the MK matchup and win.

Asa

Smash Hero
if i throw everything at apex i'll have just about no money and a 3-400 credit card bill staring me down, which might be hard to pay off quickly since i'll be doing school instead of working a lot. plus i want to visit you guys too, and i wont be able to do that if i have no money :/

Jason!

Smash Lord
if i throw everything at apex i'll have just about no money and a 3-400 credit card bill staring me down, which might be hard to pay off quickly since i'll be doing school instead of working a lot. plus i want to visit you guys too, and i wont be able to do that if i have no money :/
get ur mum to pay for it yo.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Hey Dawson what's the easiest way to get to your place from Commerical skytrain?

Trip planner is being dumb

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Jason i'm probably gonna be there later around 12:30 ish

new years johns

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
ok so for the record i'm leaving now aiming for 12:30 maybe a little later

see you soon

Jason!

Smash Lord
Who the **** tells someone to meet them at 12 and then post 10 mins b4 saying theyl be 30 mins late and then proceeds to be later then an hour...

Are u ****ing stupid?

:phone:

Top Bottom