• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Canada, lol. I'm not all that impressive, but I'm sure I'm better than the average casual player :)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Kill me now. There is an army of people who think Zelda is good.

And on the topic of killing me, I didn't get an iPhone from my parents this Christmas :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwwWqRV2RsI

And so we're clear... I didn't actually want an iPhone and I'm nowhere that spoiled/demanding.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
A good portion of those posts in that vid were by trolls Kev. I'm sure several were legit, but some were just people making fun of people who actually think that way.
Nah I'm talking about that stupid debate in that video thread. Zelda being unaffected by Falco's lasers? Falco should be approaching with dash attack? >_>

Oh nvm that iPhone video? Yeah that's not something to be taken seriously.

Captain L

Smash Champion
If only Zelda were here right now, she could take care of these university applications.
I agree

Fortunately when they ask me what makes me a leader in my community, I just inform them that I'm CAPTAIN L and leave the rest of that field blank

| Big D |

Smash Master
My leadership runs circles around your leadership.

I received a leadership at nighthoops.

I led the leadership class when the leader(teacher) was away.

So ya, I'm such a leader.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I conducted the band at the remembrance day assembly when my band teacher was at his 3 year old son's open heart surgery

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
By the way, before I head off to a New Year's Eve party and forget...

Happy New Year BC Brawl! I love you all<3

Captain L

Smash Champion
jj + me + ben (not ordered) are the top 3 more or less, though we'll have to see how ben does without mk

drake + big d + jason + blue yoshi (not ordered) are who I see as the next contenders after us, though blue yoshi could be higher depending on whether he's taking things seriously or using G&W instead of puff. Deap, you'd also fit in this batch with mk legal, but with him banned I'm not sure how your oli is. I'm sure you'd still be around here though.

After that we have a bit of a pool to choose from for the next two spots on our top 10. There's Sinister, Grape, Kantrip, Crisis, Blunted Object and possibly others.

If I forgot somebody or anyone thinks I'm biased, my bad.

also asa is better than all of us but he's in Hawaii

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
jj + me + ben (not ordered) are the top 3 more or less, though we'll have to see how ben does without mk

drake + big d + jason + blue yoshi (not ordered) are who I see as the next contenders after us, though blue yoshi could be higher depending on whether he's taking things seriously or using G&W instead of puff. Deap, you'd also fit in this batch with mk legal, but with him banned I'm not sure how your oli is. I'm sure you'd still be around here though.

After that we have a bit of a pool to choose from for the next two spots on our top 10. There's Sinister, Grape, Kantrip, Crisis, Blunted Object and possibly others.

i technically haven't lost a set to him yet :awesome:

Captain L

Smash Champion
there are a lot of people arcansi hasn't lost to.... crap I gotta rethink the entire thing

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x

if mk is ban i dont think ben would be on the 3rd spot.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
there are a lot of people arcansi hasn't lost to.... crap I gotta rethink the entire thing
i beat him
asa
in pools at my first tourney

where do you think our rivalry comes from?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Interesting list Landon. You seem to forget the fact that you have never beaten me in bracket, pools, or in mm's. The only time Asa has beaten me iirc is when I went IC's on him, but I beat him later that set (though to be fair, every time we face each other, it's last stock, last hit, stupid suicide that decides the set). I don't think Jake has beaten me in a bracket since Phoenix 2.

The only people I have lost to playing as GaW since Phoenix 2 (excluding that one set of IC vs Olimar against Bryan, and me playing Jigglypuff last tournament) was Brian or Meta Knights. I money matched the people I lost to (or faced them in friendlies), and had I gone GaW, I would have come in 2nd to Jake (lost a mm).

Well, I guess that just means I'll have to place 1st at the next tournament on the 21st.

Edit: I take every tournament I play seriously. That is, until I face an MK, and lose interest and ragequit out of the bracket. This is why I say if MK is legal, I am not showing up. Because all that will happen is I pay $100 just to ragequit out of the tournament and get 13th place. Ban MK, I will take every tournament seriously (maybe my character selection might not always indicate this), and my results will go up.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
More people need to play my Wolf

more like i need to use my Wolf more LOL

Captain L

Smash Champion
I was under the impression that you were going solo jiggs from now on, which was why I said you could do better than that level depending on which character you choose

also for the record I'm 90% sure I've beaten you in pools once at phoenix 5, cause we decided to make our pools match a money match for like a dollar or something.

so basically with mk legal, the PR would look close to what I posted (with people being switched within their respective groupings) and with mk banned, rob would be switched with ben

Asa

Smash Hero
i would call it less of a rivalry and more of me waiting for another opporutnity to **** you

@sin

Top Bottom