• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
We all pocket Oli tho

that purple pikmin status

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I wanna practice Olimar MU but none of you play Olimar except asa.
On the first week of January, an Olimar main will be returning to BC. You can play him then!

Hint: Prepare lots of change and prepare to get John'd at.

I'd never play Olimar... :urg:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Be careful, he "doesn't camp and plays Deap style". "It's not something you can find on YouTube." He "also plays fast and aggressive like the Europeans."

Jason!

Smash Lord
On the first week of January, an Olimar main will be returning to BC. You can play him then!

Hint: Prepare lots of change and prepare to get John'd at.

I'd never play Olimar... :urg:
Oh my god. I was doing like 6 hour wifi sessions daily vsing diddy kong the week before tourney expecting to play alot of diddys ( Sushi, Jake) like last time. And when I get there I don't play a single one and Firefly brings out Donkey Kong. Smh. Is he coming to next monthly? and if you have his contact info ask him to wifi me.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If you don't like USA lag, you'll hate playing Deap, lol.

Diddy Kong is still a good matchup to learn. There's Kantrip, Firefly, and breez that you'll need to deal with should you ever encounter them in tournament! Strangely, Zelda is a good matchup to learn as well. There's Aleate and Grape, the latter being the better player, that (co)main Zelda.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Jason, the first time you see deap challenge him to a 50$ mm

we all only get once chance, don't waste yours

Jason!

Smash Lord
If I get someone to do sessions with me then maybe. No1 I know has a decent enough olimar to practice with.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Good thing we have two Peach players to counter Olimar :D

Diddy Kong and Olimar taking over BC? Not if my bombs have anything to say about that!

Captain L

Smash Champion
let's face it, BC is going to be taken over by the adorable yellow rodent known as Pikachu

| Big D |

Smash Master
Ok, just got back from New York. I started to read all the stuff while I was away but then I got to large pictures of ponies and stopped.

I'm down for some smashfests over the break and I'll try and get some replays up.

There's lots to do, but right now I think my priority is picto/Sinister replays in terms of uploading.

Asa

Smash Hero
Be careful, he "doesn't camp and plays Deap style". "It's not something you can find on YouTube." He "also plays fast and aggressive like the Europeans."
lol, oh deap~. he camps with olimar and dash grabs a lot, so keep that in mind

If I get someone to do sessions with me then maybe. No1 I know has a decent enough olimar to practice with.

i'll have a wii soon, so we'll play hella :D

Top Bottom