• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Asa

Smash Hero
People be playing tomorrow?

Someone come get me ^_^;
can't wait to **** your diddy ;)

Or I could just play you guys at my house through Wifi while you guys are at the venue trololololololol
there's this guy in hawaii who refuses to play offline with me... and he lives ****ing 3 minutes away from me >________________________________>.

/waits for bryan to say he lives in hawaii so no johns about living too far from the venue
no johns, i live on a ****ing sandwich isle.

Bryan and I live on islands. No johnz.
otrue

so kev me and ed are gonna mm probably

raninf do you have msn or aim?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hypeee match. I wonder if he would even use Zelda on you... probably not :( Nvm guess it's Zelda vs. Olimar... talk about ONE SIDED!

So.. 2pm guys? :D (call/text me at 6o4 363-4doublefive2) Please don't be like Sushi and call me all day everyday about Smashfests that don't exist.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Leaving now

considering transit usually tries to **** me i'll probably be there a little after 2

if everyone decides to not go last second drop me a txt plz

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Today was a LOT of fun too bad many of you didn't come :(

Alsoooooooo, google "Let it snow" :)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yup lot's of fun games

I kinda went sandbag after Melee but what can i say Zelda's just broken :awesome:

hope to smash more often

& thanks for the ride kev!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm considering I did probably better than all of you guys with Zelda (without any knowledge of ATs) I think I proved a point today.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Of course Zelda can be carried in 2v2

What about 1v1? :alien:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I recall beating you guys with Zelda in 1vs1 last tourney, except that time SKidd used Fox, but it's FOX.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I sense Melee MMs

Zelda Fox $2 Melee MM?

:troll:

for the record we only played a few games last time

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I regret not coming now LOL
Yeah next time you'll come right? :D

I also completely destroyed a ROB main today. Feels good man. How on Earth can Peach be better against ROB than Zelda.... silly matchup chart.

Jason!

Smash Lord
Yeah next time you'll come right? :D

I also completely destroyed a ROB main today. Feels good man. How on Earth can Peach be better against ROB than Zelda.... silly matchup chart.
Lol I feel and realize I was such a ****ty rob player these past months I'm not even kidding. I just recently finished up my last few techs with him and boy am I going to win next monthly. I'm calling it.

Also http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=73039 get at me I wanna ladder. Or Wifi I'll be up all night..just hit me up on msn raganomics@Live.com

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Lol I feel and realize I was such a ****ty rob player these past months I'm not even kidding. I just recently finished up my last few techs with him and boy am I going to win next monthly. I'm calling it.

Also http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=73039 get at me I wanna ladder.
cool story but you know

SinisterB
Can't let you do that.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

Also http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=73039 get at me I wanna ladder. Or Wifi I'll be up all night..just hit me up on msn raganomics@Live.com
Lol, it's okay. You're much better than you give yourself credit for. Plus, everybody has that disadvantage of not having any Zelda MU experience when they first play me.

I'd Wifi with you but... I don't Wifi. :)

By the way guys, I'm heavily considering picking up Ganondorf. Seriously.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Well I was implying i'd wreck you in bracket but :x

I don't really wifi anymore

And kev, DO IT

just forever main Zelda

Jason!

Smash Lord
Lol, it's okay. You're much better than you give yourself credit for. Plus, everybody has that disadvantage of not having any Zelda MU experience when they first play me.

I'd Wifi with you but... I don't Wifi. :)
No honestly I feel that ever Rob player should be able to Reverse momentum at anytime..It honestly makes a big difference. I feel like such a ****ing bad player its not even funny

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The best Zelda player doesn't use Reverse Nayru's Momentum Cancel.

It's just a silly tech, don't worry about Jason. I actually think you're a very good player, far better than I am :)

And I might pick up Ganondorf for friendlies, not tournament play. I'm nowhere as good as I should be to main Ganondorf. (Gerudo -> fsmash "read" is better than winning a game with Zelda)

Jason!

Smash Lord
Anyways I've been playingagainst Yoshi, D3s and DK's mostly for the last 7 hours. Someone whos not **** hit me up on Wifi Please <3 I neeeeeeeed more smashhhhasasadasd

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
<3 I don't play Wifi though, especially with a TV that went boom. :(

What on earth is a ladder anyway? (Obviously NOT the object with steps)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
God damnit I'm out of players to play in ladder and everyone in freeplay are laggy americans
I'll set up a smashfest this week so you'll be getting real life practise! Plus all the benefits of a hacked Wii :)

Top Bottom