• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am unconfirmed because I am probably able to go, but have not discussed this at all with my family. I will probably be confirmed in one or two days.

I apologize for the grammatical error.

I simply dislike Lylat or Siege; who wants to start on Castle Siege? **** sucks.
Quoting so you can't edit.

SKidd

Smash Master
I still don't like Castle Siege that much.

Also I didn't use capitals when I said 'quoting so you can't edit'

or a period

Frio if we ever meet again let's have sex

Frio

Smash Champion
totally thought katrip was referring to me but I realized at the last moment and removed my hateful post.

Frio

Smash Champion
我不知道英语。 我可以用中文。

你们知道中文吗?

inb4 googletranslate

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
我不知道英语。 我可以用中文。

你们知道中文吗?

inb4 googletranslate
我当然可以说和读中文。

And 知道 is not the right word to use. 知道 means knowing as in being aware of something rather than knowing as in comprehending.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh and by the way, I think I convincingly proved that Zelda is a beast at doubles today.

Captain L

Smash Champion
français est une langue simple

guys I have $38 in toonies on my dresser and probably another 5 bucks in quarters dimes and nickles, and maybe another 20 cents in pennies. Small change MMs anyone?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Frio your Chinese is really good from what I can remember.

With that said, Mandarin people don't really use "know" as in knowing a language. We use "able to" speak/read. For "able to" you can use either 可以 (ke3 yi3) or 会 (hui4). Speak is 说 (shuo1) or 讲 (jiang3). Read is 看 (kan4) or 读 (du2).

In Cantonese, we have a word for "know" as in knowing a language.

Frio

Smash Champion
Sweet thanks! I'm always wanting tips to fix my Chinese. g2g to sleep now it's 12 30 here zzz.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Nites! Keep at it... Chinese is ridiculously hard. It's my first language but my English is so much better...

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
français est une langue simple

guys I have $38 in toonies on my dresser and probably another 5 bucks in quarters dimes and nickles, and maybe another 20 cents in pennies. Small change MMs anyone?
I got some pizza from Commercial-Broadway for lunch today and I got 3 toonies in change. I was definitely thinking of doing some toonie matches...

:005:

Asa

Smash Hero
Castle siege is ****ing ********
wtf you play olimar >_>

I got some pizza from Commercial-Broadway for lunch today and I got 3 toonies in change. I was definitely thinking of doing some toonie matches...

:005:

>live in america
>praise the good lord we don't have toonies SMH

also, saw tower heist today. would've been good, but i saw Twilight:Breaking Dawn FOLLOWED BY Underworld:Awakening in the previews. ruined my cinematic experience, won't recommend.

SKidd

Smash Master
I saw Tower Heist last week

I still can't believe that was Eddie Murphy :l

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sigh, so it seems my Ice Climbers aren't very viable because all of my practise goes on in an HDTV... :(

I might stick with Peach since she's way better than my Zelda despite the fact I only put a few weeks into Peach... but I have a down air habit with her. Is this a bad thing? :x

Asa

Smash Hero
Kev, most habits are bad because they can make you predictable. But dair is a good move

:phone:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'm finally back on smashboards, so time to respond to 3 day old posts. Why? Because I can lol

I think I may be one of the few MLP fans that is not looking forward to this, and probably will never play it. And welcome back :p

Hm I wonder if you could improve in Brawl by practising via lucid dreaming... probably not but just a thought.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mK0XWzAwig

I think of combos, and then I try them.

They never work.
I think of combos, and then I try them.

They usually work.

I love smash 64.

anyways, hi guys :p

Top Bottom