• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Captain L

Smash Champion
I give him 2 sets of pools at the next tournament until he switches back to mk

Asa

Smash Hero
my spot for the most technical olimar will be taken by this mexican stallion

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
im taking spanish lessons. ill finally be able to understand you deap
Que tu alma sea fuerte cuando mires hacia el frente,no recuerdes todo lo que te dije, tantos ratos y pasiones por vivir ♪

Soy el mejor Olimar del mundo joder que SI!!:awesome:

| Big D |

Smash Master
if you are gonna use falco or diddy, i will stay mk.;)
Think, who did I use last time I played your Olimar? I commend you on going full Olimar though. I'm looking forward to playing again.

hey big D can you bring a recording setup to phoenix?
I'll probably be getting a cheap laptop/net-book in September. I have a dazzle dvc 100 but no splitters. At the very least I can bring my Dazzle but Splitters is a must. My wii would be good for recording big matches due to multiple code sets with riivolution and the forced replay code. Custom music is optional. Hopefully I get to play/meet you before Pheonix.

If it seems I'm replying fast it's because I'm at a cottage by myself atm with nothing to do.

**** Bag milk

Captain L

Smash Champion
spoilers: he just says mm
I lol'd

I have a dazzle (on temporary loan) and splitters (also on temporary loan) and a mic splitter so we can have two commentators (on permanent loan I believe). I also have like a headset mic thing that makes you feel super official.

Run 3 streams at once. It's the only real choice.

HNG

Smash Journeyman
I lol'd

I have a dazzle (on temporary loan) and splitters (also on temporary loan) and a mic splitter so we can have two commentators (on permanent loan I believe). I also have like a headset mic thing that makes you feel super official.

Run 3 streams at once. It's the only real choice.
I also have a headset mic that makes me feel super official (:

Hey, do you know where I could find some cheap splitters? I'm unsure of what to get. I have a dazzle dvc 100.
Dollar store 99 cents supa cheap and works great lol. But not all dollar stores have one fyi.

Asa

Smash Hero
yeah i played him at genesis and at gameclucks :D he's hella japanese

his name is tetsuya, and he's freaking technical

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hng, you ain't even bad.

Honestly, you whooped our a**** at that smashfest and took deap's money (forreals). You should come!

:phone:

HNG

Smash Journeyman
yeah i played him at genesis and at gameclucks :D he's hella japanese

his name is tetsuya, and he's freaking technical
that's a cool name. and yeah, he's technical even on wi-fi lol. a bit predictable with the BDACUS kill though. I have the video on youtube me vs him for the ladder.

Hng, you ain't even bad.

Honestly, you whooped our a**** at that smashfest and took deap's money (forreals). You should come!

:phone:
when is phoenix? I might come if Crisis can drive me and if there's TF2 there (((((((:

Top Bottom