• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
I may house one (or probably two) smashers.

I am a real poor guy though =P, so one of those 2 people I will house (I hope) will have an OV (and thereby is a Dutchman). At this point I can't com the second day as of the crap 2nd venue that is to small :@ But I hope that if I house some people I am moved a bit up the list or something. (not that I am housing people so that I can come on sunday, I think that I will house in both options.)

Well, I'll see if someone needs housing and hopefully one of those people will have an OV :)

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Cut the ****ing crap already, both of you. Do this **** via PMs or something, but don't spam the topic.

Thanks.
Bite me.

And to Yuna, I have come with answers, cause I asked her some more about it.
On your question where she saw the word POULE:

"On TV when they talk about sports and show the tables, they either use POOL or POULE. I have also seen it at Darts."

Also, why the word is not in an English Dictionary:

"The word can't be found in an English Dictionary, cause it is a French word and only English words are in there. Also Latin words, but that is because the English Language is derived from Latin. Poule is a borrowed word from the French language and those words are not in our dictionary."

"I also learned how to speak English since I was 5 and I am taking degree in it next year, I think I know more about my own language than you do."

Well, that was word from my girlfriend. If you still like to continue this discussion, come with some proof.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I may house one (or probably two) smashers.

I am a real poor guy though =P, so one of those 2 people I will house (I hope) will have an OV (and thereby is a Dutchman). At this point I can't com the second day as of the crap 2nd venue that is to small :@ But I hope that if I house some people I am moved a bit up the list or something. (not that I am housing people so that I can come on sunday, I think that I will house in both options.)

Well, I'll see if someone needs housing and hopefully one of those people will have an OV :)
The 2nd day is the same venue, just a different room.

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Americans don't even have a national language, that is how sad they are. Also, if we are crazy, then they are crazy aswell, considering their ancestors are European.

Cypher

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, why do I even bother. All you come up with is I am right, because I say so, give me prove you ******** excuse of a person, is that so much to ask.
I think you missed the point that my girlfriend studies English literature, she says it IS USED, I also mentioned it is rarely used cause ENGLISH PEOPLE USE THE WORD GROUP ABOVE POOL AND POULE.

When British people talk about pool they talk about the game POOL 9/10 times and use group or poule to make it easier.

I have given you proof, I'll ask her to ask a teacher of hers, and you'll see for yourself. Appearantly you're just too ******** to accept poule is used in the English language. Or are you suddenly a master of the English language, I have my doubts, cause then you woul speak better English then the English people themselves. For crying out loud, quit it if you don't have anything useful to say, cause all I have been doing the last 10 posts is repeating myself.

Either come with some proof else shut the hell up.

Which you reply with, omg that is no proof, because I say so, OMG you are such a ******. Yes, please write 10 pointless pages of your gayness nobody cares about, cause it has more sense then all your posts in this topic.
Oh my Jesus! Piisuke and Yuna, why don't you start your own freaking topic about this non important ****! ****ing hell!

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
26-9-2006 15:34:41 Jeffz0r Tomasos you're coming to my tourney too right?
26-9-2006 15:35:25 Tomasos Jeffz0r As it looks now, prob not
26-9-2006 15:35:34 Jeffz0r Tomasos orly? why? :/
26-9-2006 15:35:35 Tomasos Jeffz0r I don't have much money saved at all

13-10-2006 11:08:26 Jeffz0r Tomasos do you know for sure yet if you're coming to my tourney or not?
13-10-2006 11:17:40 Tomasos Jeffz0r making food, but I'm sure that I'm not coming. Not playing much SSBM now anyways :S

EK

Smash Journeyman
Tomasos did start to play WoW again so thats the reason he's not coming, i don't know why but he cant't play 2 games at the same time o_O He did quit smash once before and started again, and now its Wow... so maybe he starts when he get tierd of WoW

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Oh my Jesus! Piisuke and Yuna, why don't you start your own freaking topic about this non important ****! ****ing hell!
How about you shut the hell up yourself. Normally these stupid forums are whored with pointless spam, this has at least a subject.
And really really sad, using a quote of Albel from Star Ocean Till The End of Time on a smash sig, that is just arsed.

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
ffs..... you can't count this as an subject because this subject is normally discussed by mentally impaired eight year olds with aids....

Darkhamster you should eat your girlfriends piss for all i care EVEN if she is right. Poule or Pool it doesn't matter.... have you ever heard of a synoniem (don't know the english word).... In case you don't... It means that there are 2 or more words who are written completely different that mean the same... like here....

And you are saying your sig is original/cool/ownzor/1337... probably ripped it of a game which we don't know the name of.... probably for a reason....

yuna you should go back to your senile father who abused you as a child and smack his *** for making you so ******** that you think dressing up like a transexual drag queen with a colostomy bag is usefull/cool/fun....

Furthermore Yuna is a hot game chick... You're a smelly nerd who has NOTHING better to do than to fight a stupid pointless discussion with arguments that even necrophobic people with the syndrom of Down don't use.

Choke on my balls... both of you child molesting, **** eating, ever rotting ****s

Piisuke

Smash Ace
ffs..... you can't count this as an subject because this subject is normally discussed by mentally impaired eight year olds with aids....

Darkhamster you should eat your girlfriends piss for all i care EVEN if she is right. Poule or Pool it doesn't matter.... have you ever heard of a synoniem (don't know the english word).... In case you don't... It means that there are 2 or more words who are written completely different that mean the same... like here....

And you are saying your sig is original/cool/ownzor/1337... probably ripped it of a game which we don't know the name of.... probably for a reason....

yuna you should go back to your senile father who abused you as a child and smack his *** for making you so ******** that you think dressing up like a transexual drag queen with a colostomy bag is usefull/cool/fun....

Furthermore Yuna is a hot game chick... You're a smelly nerd who has NOTHING better to do than to fight a stupid pointless discussion with arguments that even necrophobic people with the syndrom of Down don't use.

Choke on my balls... both of you child molesting, **** eating, ever rotting ****s
Being like that eh? First of all: It is about a word being used in the English literature, yes or no. Hence this has a subject, you crazy crackwhore. Second, I was saying that the whole time, so I don't know who you're saying this to, but I am guessing you think you're funny by making a random ******** post like this, but I am used to post like this from you.

Eating piss eh? Again this proves your intellect. A because you're using grammar that 5 year old use, b because you drink piss and not eat it, if you even want to go there.
I also never said my sig rocks, brainless arsehat, but saying you don't know Final Fantasy VII is really the retardest comment you ever made. It is like me saying what the **** is SSBM?

Also, Yuna is NOT a hot game chick, Yuna is an ugly annoying mindless vessel who doesn't die in the game because her guardians are good at protecting her. If she didn't had those she would be killed by a random encounter.

Choking on your balls would also be a difficult task, cause you're to feminime to have balls in the first place. I think the massive amount of gel in your hair closed off your brain from working and now you think with your arse. Hence this stinky post came out, it is really crap.

But hey, I guess you were trying to be funny guy for once, but you failed. It is funny when you show your lack of vocabulaire when you loose in SSBM, but other than that, the only thing coming out of your mouth is a bad breath and a crapload of nonsensical ******** garbage.

Doraki

Smash Lord
wow, wow, go crazy europeans !!

someone prepare a room at the venue to lock Piisuke and Yuna in so they can argue without annoying anyone.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Let’s all be friends! That’s why I made my post 666 a special one, dedicated to flaming. =]

Amsah: Calling yourself ‘Nihonjin’ doesn’t make you Japanese, Ziggy.
bornfidelity.com: I feel sorry for your future wife if you ‘come’ as fast as you suicide.
Dave: Your style and character are getting old. Don’t cut yourself over this though.
Ek: Playing Marth doesn’t make your **** bigger.
Helios: What the **** do you store in your head?
Ivo: Your feet smell.
Jeffz0r: #8 in Europe? More like #80000. bad->worse->Jeffz0r
JD: Good job on smoking your way to impotence!
Johnnyboy: The fact you’re in love with C. Falcon doesn’t mean you should use him in tournaments.
Linkje: Wielding big keyblades doesn’t compensate for anything.
LPU: You have gay friends, even for someone who doesn’t exist.
NGCXX: Stupid furry.
nnja: Kevin says his **** is bigger than yours.
Player Pink: When will you and Joey come down from Brokeback Mountain?
Reffie: You’ve never stopped failing since 1945.
Remen: 9/11 was NOT cool.
Rukker: Snake called, he wants his bandanna back.
shoe: Ness is as much a gangster as Limburg houses people who don’t have sex with cows.
Thomaz: Herman always was and always will be a better dancer than you.
TiRune: Your mother is as cheap as your playing style (and I’ve met her!).
Utto: Playing Peach doesn’t make you more attractive.
Zeta: When do I get my share of the money you stole from Amsah on ZEST?
Z-N Freak: God killed himself after creating you.

<3

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Also, Yuna is NOT a hot game chick, Yuna is an ugly annoying mindless vessel who doesn't die in the game because her guardians are good at protecting her. If she didn't had those she would be killed by a random encounter.
Nah, man, Yuna owns. I'm doing a YONS challenge now (Yuna Only No Summons) and I'm currently trying to get a Belladonna Wand in Kilika. >_> As soon as I get that, I can continue (and powerlevel before Sinspawn Gui. XD).

*runs*

Edit: Marc ftw!

Piisuke

Smash Ace
No way, I am not going in a locker with him. Doraki, that is even more of an insult then what Gayer Pink said to me in his last post.
And besides, I keep pointless discussions online, I have better things to do at the venue, like hanging out with friends and such.

Edit: PS.: Marc <33 xD

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Nog ff @ Shadow:had ik al bedankt gezegt dat je me zo vroeg op de lijst van beide dagen heb gezet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom