• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

Smash Apprentice
How about you shut the hell up yourself. Normally these stupid forums are whored with pointless spam, this has at least a subject.
And really really sad, using a quote of Albel from Star Ocean Till The End of Time on a smash sig, that is just arsed.
Who gives a ****! Star Ocean rocks and Albel is chill. What the hell does that have to do with your stupid nonsens anyway?

[Ik voel een ''Supreme Links'' tijdperk aankomen he Shadow ;)]

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Let’s all be friends! That’s why I made my post 666 a special one, dedicated to flaming. =]

bornfidelity.com: I feel sorry for your future wife if you ‘come’ as fast as you suicide.

<3
My suiciding is compensating for things ^^ (ask your sister).

Z-N_Freak: God killed himself after creating you.
Dammit, why didn't he just kill Z-N_Freak? :(

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
frozen piss can be eaten...... and you can even choke on a marble if you're unlucky.... And yes i know FF7 but i don't think it's a good resemblance of vincent..... And what i said in my post is that yuna is a hot chick.... so her being stupid/pointless/weak/dumb doesn't change her appearance.... as this is with a lot of hot girls because a lot of hot blond women are insanely arsed. And although it looks that way, i don't much gel... i spend about 1 minute to my do my hair in a day.

Funny that my brad is supposed to be bad because you are the only one who notices it... maybe it's because you're gay and you like to *** finger yourself??? i think LPU is even more existing than your 'girlfriend'

Marc, i'll be back with joey as soon as i can to deflower your sister... other than that... you're post made me REALLY proud to be a part of Team Beer :D you own... you should make posts like that all the time :p

Naah not pissucker he's okay :) ZN Freak is far worse than him.... i'd rather hear a discussion of three hours about an english word that is supposed to french between a dutch emo and a swedish drag queen than to be with ZN Freak in the same room for ten minutes.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Cheers, everyone. ^^

People who weren't on the list were either far too easy to insult (Faab) or already get too much attention (Piisuke and Yuna). =p

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Who gives a ****! Star Ocean rocks and Albel is chill. What the hell does that have to do with your stupid nonsens anyway?

[Ik voel een ''Supreme Links'' tijdperk aankomen he Shadow ;)]
It is reactions like this that makes it worthy to post nonsense, hahaha.

frozen piss can be eaten...... and you can even choke on a marble if you're unlucky.... And yes i know FF7 but i don't think it's a good resemblance of vincent..... And what i said in my post is that yuna is a hot chick.... so her being stupid/pointless/weak/dumb doesn't change her appearance.... as this is with a lot of hot girls because a lot of hot blond women are insanely arsed. And although it looks that way, i don't much gel... i spend about 1 minute to my do my hair in a day.

Funny that my brad is supposed to be bad because you are the only one who notices it... maybe it's because you're gay and you like to *** finger yourself??? i think LPU is even more existing than your 'girlfriend'

Marc, i'll be back with joey as soon as i can to deflower your sister... other than that... you're post made me REALLY proud to be a part of Team Beer :D you own... you should make posts like that all the time :p

Naah not pissucker he's okay :) ZN Freak is far worse than him.... i'd rather hear a discussion of three hours about an english word that is supposed to french between a dutch emo and a swedish drag queen than to be with ZN Freak in the same room for ten minutes.
Ah, but you never said frozen piss, but just piss. Probably your arse forgot to write that down in the first place.
Since when does it matter what kind of resemblance it is, any ****** that has played the game knows who it is, you are just an idiot.
Also, when speaking of sigs "Feared of the face attacks"? If this is what you have, then you should quit now, cause you suck, probably not just at words, but guys aswell. Calling me gay, while your name is Slayer Pink. I hope you feel good by calling other people online an homosexual, truly shows your guts.

And you consider Yuna a hot chick, funny that you fancy pixels on a screen, shows even more how arsed you are. You probably **** off on her aswell.

Also, I am not the only that thinks your "brad" -which is breath you're talking about- is crap, I am the first one to say it. Also spending 1 min on your "do" explains exactly why it is so crap.
I have also no idea what that has got to do with self pleasuring my bum, but it must make sense to you in that weird empty chamber of yours.

Also funny that you have to bad mouth my girlfriend, why attacking her? Brave young boy attacks a girl, brave man, very brave. Slayer Pink has a meaning now.

And Pissucker? Wahahaha, both Cypher and Pink show how well their intellect is. Piss...Sucker? So now I suck piss aswell as eat it, I wonder what kind of school you went to, must be a really cheap one.

Also, you think I am okay? After making such insults, like naming me a childs molester, oh yes, thank you very much.

Dave gets it, attention whores don't get anything from me. =]
I never screamed for attention, I was just talking to one single person and everyone starts meddling with it. Don't blame me for that. But you rather turn your face to emos, maybe you feel bonded with them or something =).

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Attention:

From now on, i won't read the posts from this people anymore:
Piisuke
Yuna
Z-N_Freak
Bornfidelity.com

Wanna be on the list? PM me with the subject: "I wanna be on it!" And tell me why you should be on the list.

Wanna be taken off? PM me with the subject: "Take me off the list!" And tell me why your posts are informative enough to read them.

Advice on putting somebody else on the list? PM me with the subject: "... should be on the list!" (... should be a name)

Thanks for helping

Cypher

Smash Apprentice
It is reactions like this that makes it worthy to post nonsense, hahaha.

Ah, but you never said frozen piss, but just piss. Probably your arse forgot to write that down in the first place.
Since when does it matter what kind of resemblance it is, any ****** that has played the game knows who it is, you are just an idiot.
Also, when speaking of sigs "Feared of the face attacks"? If this is what you have, then you should quit now, cause you suck, probably not just at words, but guys aswell. Calling me gay, while your name is Slayer Pink. I hope you feel good by calling other people online an homosexual, truly shows your guts.

And you consider Yuna a hot chick, funny that you fancy pixels on a screen, shows even more how arsed you are. You probably **** off on her aswell.

Also, I am not the only that thinks your "brad" -which is breath you're talking about- is crap, I am the first one to say it. Also spending 1 min on your "do" explains exactly why it is so crap.
I have also no idea what that has got to do with self pleasuring my bum, but it must make sense to you in that weird empty chamber of yours.

Also funny that you have to bad mouth my girlfriend, why attacking her? Brave young boy attacks a girl, brave man, very brave. Slayer Pink has a meaning now.

And Pissucker? Wahahaha, both Cypher and Pink show how well their intellect is. Piss...Sucker? So now I suck piss aswell as eat it, I wonder what kind of school you went to, must be a really cheap one.

Also, you think I am okay? After making such insults, like naming me a childs molester, oh yes, thank you very much.

I never screamed for attention, I was just talking to one single person and everyone starts meddling with it. Don't blame me for that. But you rather turn your face to emos, maybe you feel bonded with them or something =).
All this this makes me think of the old days (digicultuur). And btw, With Piisucker I meant... well just Piisucker actually. So no mather how much you like it there's no sucking pis for you my friend ;)

http://www.break.com/index/emokid.html
for all ya emo's out there

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Attention:

Piisuke
Yuna
Z-N_Freak
Bornfidelity.com

Wanna be on the list? PM me with the subject: "I wanna be on it!" And tell me why you should be on the list.

Wanna be taken off? PM me with the subject: "Take me off the list!" And tell me why your posts are informative enough to read them.

Advice on putting somebody else on the list? PM me with the subject: "... should be on the list!" (... should be a name)

Thanks for helping
Woo, what a big man. He is not reading my posts anymore. Is your mother proud of you? Not that he will read it, so I can say whatever I want about him =).

All this this makes me think of the old days (digicultuur). And btw, With Piisucker I meant... well just Piisucker actually. So no mather how much you like it there's no sucking pis for you my friend ;)

http://www.break.com/index/emokid.html
for all ya emo's out there
But Piisucker is just such a cool name, especially if it is made up by you. Also, how original, but that makes sense if you pick a line from Albel and use it in a sig, it is never done before~! Originality is obviously your strongest point.

Also, I know Albel is an awesome character, he is my favourite in all 4 Star Ocean games, but seeing that quote again makes me cry. It is overused and not cool anymore. Besides, "the only point is at the tip of my sword, fool!" is a much better quote anyway.

Cypher

Smash Apprentice
Woo, what a big man. He is not reading my posts anymore. Is your mother proud of you? Not that he will read it, so I can say whatever I want about him =).

But Piisucker is just such a cool name, especially if it is made up by you. Also, how original, but that makes sense if you pick a line from Albel and use it in a sig, it is never done before~! Originality is obviously your strongest point.

Also, I know Albel is an awesome character, he is my favourite in all 4 Star Ocean games, but seeing that quote again makes me cry. It is overused and not cool anymore. Besides, "the only point is at the tip of my sword, fool!" is a much better quote anyway.
Uhm... how do you say that...o yeah, NO! And are you trying to say putting vincent in your sig is original?
But It was fun talking smack with you Piisucker but now I'll stop for a while because we are ****** Jeffz0r's topic.

(unless nobody minds because then I'll just keep on going and going and going....)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yeah, Justin, I was referring to Yuna with the attention ***** bit.

Anyway, this is what happens when you make a tournament thread months and months in advance.;)

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Uhm... how do you say that...o yeah, NO! And are you trying to say putting vincent in your sig is original?
But It was fun talking smack with you Piisucker but now I'll stop for a while because we are ****** Jeffz0r's topic.

(unless nobody minds because then I'll just keep on going and going and going....)
I didn't used some cheesy overused line, I just used a character from a game. Yes, an overused character, but there are no pics in this avatar list that have my interest, apart from a few and since I wanted to have a sig to at least match the avatar, I made this one.

And yes, I feel so smacked by that Piisucker comment, hence all the sarcasm in that last post, you fool.

I mind, so cut it out >_>
Yes, lets only talk about SSBM, cause we have no lives and nothing else to talk about. Dude, people read your posts and they can always ask, besides that, people always spam topics like these no matter what.

Linkje

Smash Lord
sephiroth is een zilver harige homo ik had hem bijna Klote Sin harvest -_- hoefde nog maar 1 balkje +de gene waar mee ik bezig was.
anyway ik denk dat ik maar lvl 100 word en daarna pas weer tegen hem op ga nemen :p

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Stupid Kingdom Hearts, it is overrated. Play some better RPGs, such as Shadow Hearts, Star Ocean, Suikoden, Digital Devil Saga, Shin Megami Tensei, Disgaea or Skies of Arcadia.

And no Jeffrey, it isn't. Hence there are so many diffirent other parts, such as Pokemon etc.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
*twitch*

SKIES OF ARCADIA!? I have played many RPGs, but I never finished that one, because it SUCKS and doesn't have anything to compensate for it. It's boring, it's cliche and it's gay.

Piisuke

Smash Ace
*twitch*

SKIES OF ARCADIA!? I have played many RPGs, but I never finished that one, because it SUCKS and doesn't have anything to compensate for it. It's boring, it's cliche and it's gay.
It is better then Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts and actually has a good story and overall the game is pretty good. Of course there is a thing called opinion.

kh 2 owns ya'll ***** Sora > Cloud,Sephiroth,Squall,Vivi,and much more !!! :p

SORA> Link

wow can't believe I said that but it's true :S
And that is exactly the reason why YOU should NOT play RPGs. Squaresoft makes crappy RPGs and yes, the Enix part makes better ones. They are bigger in Japan anyway.

Dragonquest > Final Fantasy

And Sora does not own. I do not like Cloud nor Sephiroth, but EVEN I think they are superior to Sora, who's outfit is STOLEN from the Bouncer, another game by Square.
Also, speaking of charcaters, Squall and Vivi outshine Sora in every single way, stupid fanboy.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
It is better then Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts and actually has a good story and overall the game is pretty good. Of course there is a thing called opinion.
Why do you state your opinion about FF and KH as fact then? =p

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Attention:

Piisuke
Yuna
Z-N_Freak
Bornfidelity.com

Thanks for helping
O jolly, I am on his list :)

If I send you a PM with names? would you read the PM or do you only not read my posts?
My PM's are much more informative then my posts (I think)

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Why do you state your opinion about FF and KH as fact then? =p
Because I hate people that say Final Fantasy VII is so awesome, the game owns because Sephiroth is the best.

Sora is so cool, KH is so cool, best RPG evar!!!!111

Yes, I hate biased little fanboys that never play other RPG's than the big names, instead of actually paying attention to games that deserve, such as games I mentioned earlier.

I knew you would say that xD
Yeah I know there are different parts, but that's not the point, you know what I mean.
Actually, no. Care to explain?

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Pokemon is a RPG :)
Paper Mario to :)
Tales of Symphonia =D
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicels (that really sucks imo)

hmmm....
maybe I need to play more Rpg's

I don't say that one RPG is better then another when I didn't play them.
But from al the RPG's I've played, ToS is the best imo =)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Because I hate people that say Final Fantasy VII is so awesome, the game owns because Sephiroth is the best.

Sora is so cool, KH is so cool, best RPG evar!!!!111

Yes, I hate biased little fanboys that never play other RPG's than the big names, instead of actually paying attention to games that deserve, such as games I mentioned earlier.
Haha, ok, same here. The Final Fantasy series has some good entries though, and imo both PS2 Kingdom Heart games, especially the second one, are quite good.

Piisuke

Smash Ace
In the FF series the only ones worth mentioning are VI, VIII and IX. FF VII is far to overhyped and overrated and X has some good moments, but the charcaters annoy the hell out of me, especially the voice acting.

The KH games just piss me off. People might like them and such, but Sora is far from cool, Disney was fun when I was 7 years old, nowadays I coudln't care less about it and even with characters such as Roxas, the story isn't appealing to me at all.

The second showed much improvement, but is is still to overrated and overhyped. People just went crazy on the fact that Disney and Square were co-operating not even caring about the quality of the game, they just hyped it.

I stick to my statement, people who like RPGs should check out the "little" ones, cause they often have better stories.
Suikoden, Star Ocean, Shadow Hearts, Digital Devil Saga, Shin Megami Tensei, Disgaea are all very good RPG's, but never got a name because of the fanboys whoring FF and KH on the net.

I could name many more worthy RPG's, but that list would end up being too long, so I'll stick with these for now. I have been playing RPGs since the SNES era with games such as Chrono Trigger and played countless of RPG's, so I know where I am coming from.

ZN Freak: Pokemon is indeed a RPG, but I would look at others if I were you, IF you want to start playing RPG's.
Tales of Symphonia is a good one, but if you have played FF X, you would notice how much this game is ripped off from X.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is an horrible game and you would end up better with Final Fantasy VII, which I loathe.

My recomendation: Buy Suikoden V, the game is cheap (30 euros), it has a good story and a lengthy gameplay. I am playing it right now and I am at 70 hours and the game is not finished yet and I have not been screwing around.
You can recruit 108 characters, although some are pretty hard to get, so when you want to recruit them all, a guide will be neccesary, it has good music and some darn good characters.

Not the best game in the series, but you don't have the money for Suikoden II ($120 + on ebay), so this one will be a good introduction in the series. However, this game is PS2 only, so you'll need to have a PS2. Maybe you want to try it aswell Marc, you might like this game.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
In the FF series the only ones worth mentioning are VI, VIII and IX. FF VII is far to overhyped and overrated and X has some good moments, but the charcaters annoy the hell out of me, especially the voice acting.

The KH games just piss me off. People might like them and such, but Sora is far from cool, Disney was fun when I was 7 years old, nowadays I coudln't care less about it and even with characters such as Roxas, the story isn't appealing to me at all.

The second showed much improvement, but is is still to overrated and overhyped. People just went crazy on the fact that Disney and Square were co-operating not even caring about the quality of the game, they just hyped it.

I stick to my statement, people who like RPGs should check out the "little" ones, cause they often have better stories.
Suikoden, Star Ocean, Shadow Hearts, Digital Devil Saga, Shin Megami Tensei, Disgaea are all very good RPG's, but never got a name because of the fanboys whoring FF and KH on the net.

I could name many more worthy RPG's, but that list would end up being too long, so I'll stick with these for now. I have been playing RPGs since the SNES era with games such as Chrono Trigger and played countless of RPG's, so I know where I am coming from.

ZN Freak: Pokemon is indeed a RPG, but I would look at others if I were you, IF you want to start playing RPG's.
Tales of Symphonia is a good one, but if you have played FF X, you would notice how much this game is ripped off from X.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is an horrible game and you would end up better with Final Fantasy VII, which I loathe.

My recomendation: Buy Suikoden V, the game is cheap (30 euros), it has a good story and a lengthy gameplay. I am playing it right now and I am at 70 hours and the game is not finished yet and I have not been screwing around.
You can recruit 108 characters, although some are pretty hard to get, so when you want to recruit them all, a guide will be neccesary, it has good music and some darn good characters.

Not the best game in the series, but you don't have the money for Suikoden II ($120 + on ebay), so this one will be a good introduction in the series. However, this game is PS2 only, so you'll need to have a PS2. Maybe you want to try it aswell Marc, you might like this game.
I'll let my friend buy it and then I'll come visit very often :p
No that won't work :(

If only the PS3 would be cheaper I would maybe buy it, but $500/E500 is to expensive imo. Then I rather Buy a XBOX360 (wich I am planning to do)

I am going to buy a Tales of game on the NDS (lite) that will be at least a decent game =)
and I think there will also be a FF on the DS :)

I never played FFX so I still think that ToS is the best RPG, I have finished it 3 times, just because it is a good game =D I have spent like 120 hours playing that game and I haven't paid a single penny for the game (my little brother did :p )

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
@Piisuke:
You have completely the same opinion on FF as me. VI is actually my favorite FF game, and I also really enjoyed VIII and IX. X was a bit of a letdown and I've never spent much time with FFVII. I'm planning on playing FFIV, V and VII somewhere in the future.

The first KH game was pretty good imo, but I played it a while after it came out, not really following hype, so my expectations weren't that high to begin with. KH2 improved a lot and was really good. However, it's not for everyone, like many other games.

Out of the 'little' ones you named, I think Star Ocean and Disgaea have gotten quite a bit of recognition, although Disgaea might be a bit of a sleeper hit. For the record, I've played the first game in both series.

Tales of Symphonia didn't really rip off FFX, since many of the themes presented were already in earlier Tales of games. Imo, only the thing about there being a Chosen with a group guiding and protecting her comes close to a 'rip-off'.

I'll look into the Suikoden series some time too, but at the moment I'm busy with Xenogears and some other games. I also don't have that much time to play atm.

@Z-N Freak:
Why does every post you make express the fact you're cheap and stingy in one way or another? At least be sneaky and stylish about it, like me.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
@Piisuke:
You have completely the same opinion on FF as me. VI is actually my favorite FF game, and I also really enjoyed VIII and IX. X was a bit of a letdown and I've never spent much time with FFVII. I'm planning on playing FFIV, V and VII somewhere in the future.

The first KH game was pretty good imo, but I played it a while after it came out, not really following hype, so my expectations weren't that high to begin with. KH2 improved a lot and was really good. However, it's not for everyone, like many other games.

Out of the 'little' ones you named, I think Star Ocean and Disgaea have gotten quite a bit of recognition, although Disgaea might be a bit of a sleeper hit. For the record, I've played the first game in both series.

Tales of Symphonia didn't really rip off FFX, since many of the themes presented were already in earlier Tales of games. Imo, only the thing about there being a Chosen with a group guiding and protecting her comes close to a 'rip-off'.

I'll look into the Suikoden series some time too, but at the moment I'm busy with Xenogears and some other games. I also don't have that much time to play atm.
O that's cool, that would mean ToS isn't really a rip off :)

And when we are talking about RPG's what is your favourite?
Mine still stays ToS :)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
LOL, the part directed at you is conveniently cut out. =p

ToS isn't really a rip-off from another series, but every Tales of game takes a lot from its predecessors. This isn't necessarily bad, since the basics are good, it just gets a bit old here and there. I really liked ToS though.

My favourite RPG? I've played over 50 RPGs in my life, so it's really hard to say. I'll give you some good titles for some platforms. Of course these are just some personal favourites.

SNES: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy III (AKA VI), Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals, Star Ocean, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Tales of Phantasia

PSX: Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy IX, Xenogears

PS2: Kingdom Hearts I & II

GBA: Fire Emblem 6 & 7, Golden Sun 1 & 2, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Gamecube: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Tales of Symphonia

I've played many more, but you can't really go wrong with these titles, even though some of them also have a lot of nostalgic value. I didn't mention Pokémon because those games are more about training and competition than playing through an actual storyline. GSC has the best singeplayer gameplay, although it has the worst metagame.

If you're into anime, there are also some nice RPGs to be found.
For example: Dragonball Z: Super Saiya-jin Densetsu, Sailor Moon: Another Story (both for the SNES)
Liking these games depends a lot on liking the anime they come from though.

[/geeky rant]

Piisuke

Smash Ace
Well, Suikoden is my favourite RPG. It was just the story that hooked me to the series. Not some cheesy love romance thing that has been whored in almost EVERY game, but an original story imo.

Close second would be Shadow Hearts. It showed some proof of being a pretty good game, but the first one had its flaws. The the second game was released and it showed how good and how far (as in why this game is rated 16+ can go (Thomas knows what I mean)), it had many good points and its best point was the story.

Third would be Star Ocean. The first game was pretty good, but was never released over here, nor outside Japan, so I only played it on emulator. The second game did released over here (though people claim it is not, I DO have a PAL version of this game for PSX), it has a pretty good story imo, many sidequest, awesome music, 86 diffirent ending scenes and a whole lot of things to do.

To Marc, as far as I could recall, the things such as gather summons, religion is fake, best friend was a hero some years ago, father is bad guy, hero is a ****** and heroine is clumsy/annoying it was all the same to me.
Tales of Eternia for example didn't had those things.

Star Ocean: Till The End of Time got attention, but that was because Square was on the box, because of the fusion with Enix. Tri Ace and Enix didn't got much attention with Star Ocean and Star Ocean: The Second Story.

Disgaea did some nice things aswell, but wasn't something to write books for, which is too shame, cause this game does deserve it. Can't wait to play the second game in the series, but I still need to get my hands on their other games.

I want to get my hands on Xenosaga 1 and 3, but 1 never was released in Europe for some unkown reason and 3 has no news about an European release yet. The second one was released over here, but that game is considered as "the rotten apple" in the series, such as Suikoden IV is in that series.

Also, even though I dislike the FF games so much, I do own FF I through FF X-2, not counting FF III. I am also planning on getting FF XII. I have no idea why I keep buying these games, but something tells me I want to get my hands on them.

As Marc posted a list, I'll do so aswell:

SNES: Star Ocean, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Romancing SaGa, Lufia II, Secret of Evermore, Tactics Ogre, Tales of Phantasia, Bahamut Lagoon.

PSX: Suikoden I, Suikoden II, Persona, Star Ocean: The Second Story, Vandal Hearts, Final Fantasy Tactics, SaGa Frontier, Parasite Eve, Grandia, Xenogears, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Chrono Cross, Valkyrie Profile, Koudelka, Wild Arms, Vagrant Story, Tales of Eternia.

PS2: Shadow Hearts, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, .hack//Infection, .hack//Mutation, .hack//Outbreak, .hack//Quarentaine, Xenosaga Episode I, Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Disgaea, Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga, Suikoden V.

NGC: Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia.

GBA: Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

Yup, quite a list. These are all games that will give a you a good time. I am not sure wether you will like all of these, but these are games that have been accepted by most RPG lovers. Try emulators for the SNES games, it is easier then to actually get them on the SNES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom