• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ridgeman: Welcome to the Blood-4-Blood Clan, you'll be added momentarily.

Ama(m/t): Yet you're subscribed to the B4BC thread... On the outside lookin' in, tell me what you see?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'm not subscribed, i just read new postszzz

looking in, i see a bunch of people who have never played the game banding together in hopes that it will project the image of a bunch of skillful smashers

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Guys, I'm going to be recording all of my matches from the Great Aether Open; though, I won't be able to record every INDIVIDUAL match for our tournament. I need some Volunteers to record as well.

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
Hello!

I would like to join this clan BUT my biggest problem is that I am currently living in Japan. I will not be moving back to the states until mid-August. Is there any way for me to join? Or do I just have to wait it out until I come back?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ifthisistobeit: Sure man, you can join as long as you are participating within the clan, sharing ideas; and while you're over there help us out on th pro scene in Japan. Welcome aboard. I'll need your secondary.

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
Oh wow that was super fast and thanks!

My secondary character of choice is Snake.

I am not very affluent in the pro scene of Japan but I will look into it to help the clan. Sadly, most of the Ike's I have seen and played against in Japan have not been very 'challenging' to say the least...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Oh wow that was super fast and thanks!

My secondary character of choice is Snake.

I am not very affluent in the pro scene of Japan but I will look into it to help the clan. Sadly, most of the Ike's I have seen and played against in Japan have not been very 'challenging' to say the least...
There really isn't much you can do about the pro scene right now. Even with pound 3 in america, there aren't any smashgods yet, and yes Ike has been failing out loud in most of the fights I've seen.
My samus will decimate all you IKE players. WAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA
This is a guild topic, please don't post irrelevant things on a whim. This topic is specifically for people wishing to join B4BC, and those who have joined it, and wish to discuss clan and Ike related matters.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
My samus will decimate all you IKE players. WAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA
No more crouch cancellin' son, you're going down :cool:

Oh, and did you find the thread for the Wifiwars online tourny, RoK? I woulda sent you a link but my comp is kinda pushing up daisies right now.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Sethlon: Nope, i didn't find it. Where is it located? I want to enter that as well =].

Xace-K: I like how you handle things =]

Melaf: No idea, I want to join though. I already have an account on wifi-wars, just don't keep up with it as I do on smashboards.

Kin3tic-C4jun-3: You play a guy who can't speak and hasn't gotten anything from Zelda, not even a hug; in EVERY single game. At least Peach baked Mario a cake; OWNED.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Just go to the online tournament section of smashboards and there'll be a thread about a tournament called Smash Wars. View the thread and you need to sign up if you want to enter. I'm not entering because I don't feel like it.

Also were you being sarcastic about the way I handle things RoK?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I currently resign from the blood-4-blood-clan. I feel that my importance to the clan is minimal, and thus my assistance is not required. I also believe that the mixture of rivalry and pompousness that seems to flow through each clan member's blood is escalating. The fact that this clan doesn't support the one Ike petition is disheartening, but I suppose that is digressing a bit...

note: I never was added to the clan's list in the first place. Stay headstrong >.>

May life give you lemonade, so you don't have to take time squeezing lemons
-Enshoku

XACE-K

Smash Master
That was beautiful but I think some of us did support the one Ike clan like me for example but since that isn't going to happen, I started looking forward to clan rivalries. Goodbye Enshoku.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Enshoku: The fact that you're leaving is truly unfortunate Enshoku; I could see the slip in alligence to B4BC from the beginning from your current action; and it's not that of many of us here, but you were also knowledgable and nuetral, so it is a loss.

I signed the One Ike clan petition and stated to terms if we were to merge, pay attention. I don't see Aethercide and Animus combining, ontop of that; they're much less organized and much less "together". Though, you've already joined Deus de Animus, so that's fine. When all the Elite players come from this guild, do not wish to come back. As far as this clan's list, I thought I added you, or you SHOULD be on there, or should've reminded me if it has gone this long unnoticed, as you knew you were considered a member.

You've shown your loyalty and alligience now, and you were obviously not fit to be in the clan regardless. Join the Larger guild with Less heart, see who shall reign in the end. Blood-4-Blood.

May ignorance of mind and fragility of body plague you once you realize the wisdom and structure you sought lied in your sight all along.
- RoK.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
No, I wasn't. It's the kind of enthusiam I want people to have to people who down talk the clan. Seriously. Phuck the Phucking Phuckers.

Ridgeman

Smash Cadet
Enshoku: The fact that you're leaving is truly unfortunate Enshoku; I could see the slip in alligence to B4BC from the beginning from your current action; and it's not that of many of us here, but you were also knowledgable and nuetral, so it is a loss.

I signed the One Ike clan petition and stated to terms if we were to merge, pay attention. I don't see Aethercide and Animus combining, ontop of that; they're much less organized and much less "together". Though, you've already joined Deus de Animus, so that's fine. When all the Elite players come from this guild, do not wish to come back. As far as this clan's list, I thought I added you, or you SHOULD be on there, or should've reminded me if it has gone this long unnoticed, as you knew you were considered a member.

You've shown your loyalty and alligience now, and you were obviously not fit to be in the clan regardless. Join the Larger guild with Less heart, see who shall reign in the end. Blood-4-Blood.

May ignorance of mind and fragility of body plague you once you realize the wisdom and structure you sought lied in your sight all along.
- RoK.
No, I wasn't. It's the kind of enthusiam I want people to have to people who down talk the clan. Seriously. Phuck the Phucking Phuckers.

Wow, quite the ardent individual you are. Glad to be in a clan with such a cogent leader!

B4BC FTW!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ridgeman: Thanks, it's appreciated.

Prax: Yes.. and more will come once the game comes out and they know our power. I'm expecting everyone to work hard.

comboking

Smash Master
Ike is so cool he cuts around his enemies main veins so they can live as long as possible-Comboking Blood-4-Blood Clan

does this sound preety cool

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Ike is so cool he cuts around his enemies main veins so they can live as long as possible-Comboking Blood-4-Blood Clan

does this sound preety cool
It could be better but my main problem with it is the size of it in your sig. Try making it a little bit smaller. Like mine?
-Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Ike, For You Are Crunchy, And Good With Ketchup-

comboking

Smash Master
guess what I just Noticed some on in the other Ike clan is from South Dakota just like me there could be some rivalry here!

Oh yah his name is firewulf and no I did not join there clan!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
That was beautiful but I think some of us did support the one Ike clan like me for example but since that isn't going to happen, I started looking forward to clan rivalries. Goodbye Enshoku.
Many did, but ROK's request was a bit too chiding and demanding. Sayonara Au revoir and goodbye to all but mostly sayonara.

Enshoku: The fact that you're leaving is truly unfortunate Enshoku; I could see the slip in alligence to B4BC from the beginning from to your current action; and it's not that of many of us here, but you were also knowledgeable and neutral, so it is a loss.
Lately it seems everyone here is filled with p*ss and vinegar. It may be because brawl comes out in 3 days, but to quote Snowdragon: "Dudes...Like, take a chill pill"
It just seems inane for everyone to have this much...
...energy
I signed the One Ike clan petition and stated to terms if we were to merge, pay attention.
signing something then stateing your demands is backwards logic. I wish all kidnappers used this logic though,and they send the child home with a note saying"I have kidnapped your child"
I don't see Aethercide and Animus combining, ontop of that; they're much less organized and much less "together".
it would be no less organized. Also, $50 says that 30% of b4bc and 40% of Dda is inactive, and won't EVER be heard from again.
Though, you've already joined Deus de Animus, so that's fine. When all the Elite players come from this guild, do not wish to come back.
You have almost as many bandwagoners as Dda, and not as many actives, I'd either start recruitin' or start bootin'
As far as this clan's list, I thought I added you, or you SHOULD be on there, or should've reminded me if it has gone this long unnoticed, as you knew you were considered a member.
fu fu fu, I never check the first post. It's too long and monotonous. But I digress, it was partially my fault for not noticing it, and I accept that. Note: the breakers are sexy on the first post though.
You've shown your loyalty and alligence now, and you were obviously not fit to be in the clan regardless. Join the Larger guild with Less heart, see who shall reign in the end. Blood-4-Blood.
It's not nice to generalize the guilds, especially since a slander war wouldn't make either guilds too appealing. I joined Dda for "miscellaneous" reasons.
- RoK.
You rude and devilish b*stard! You dare insult Enshoku Yuza? I'm the uncle of mohammad, the brother of jesus, moses's lover, and am married to the devil's sister! THE HOPES OF MAN FALL UPON DEAF EARS, FOR TODAY IS THE DAY I DIE...I mean...hold on a sec, gotta go get my script... TODAY IS THE DAY YOU DIE!

Prax

Smash Journeyman
(Warning: Blatant Advertisement ahead) For those of you who havent already, please vote in my thread to see who is the best Ike. Thanks.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
You rude and devilish b*stard! You dare insult Enshoku Yuza? I'm the uncle of mohammad, the brother of jesus, moses's lover, and am married to the devil's sister! THE HOPES OF MAN FALL UPON DEAF EARS, FOR TODAY IS THE DAY I DIE...I mean...hold on a sec, gotta go get my script... TODAY IS THE DAY YOU DIE!
Rofl...

You forgot L. Ron Hubbard's nephew....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom