• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Lucky, have fun with it for the few hours before we get it.
don't know if i'll get it, it's snowing horridly.
get out of here Enshoku

B4BC-HIGH TIER!
YOU FAIL!

I'm not allowed to leave because enshoku's second law, sumimasen:(

I wouldn't leaf Dda's topic even though I had never been in their clan, so I'm unremovable unless you happen to have a green or red name. Just be happy I'm not Ama-m/t v2.0...

XACE-K

Smash Master
Well you don't post spam so that's good.

3 hours 2 minutes eastern time

13 hours and 32 minutes until I get it (effing Gamestop not having a midnight release)

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
'Till release or gamestop tournament? Because where I live it's still 4 hours until the release.
well, i live on the east coast, so now its like 30 mins left but maybe 3:30 for you (pacific coast?).

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
my mom is driving through the snow, on a day that set RECORD snowfall, and waiting two hours just to get me brawl.

I luff my mother thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

Prax

Smash Journeyman
*Sigh* I just lost in the tournament :urg:. But at least the person I lost to won it, so I can't be blamed.

I absolutly sucked with the wiimote/nunchuck combo too.

Ahh well, the tropy was ugly enough to give you nightmares anyways.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
my mom is driving through the snow, on a day that set RECORD snowfall, and waiting two hours just to get me brawl.

I luff my mother thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!
dude i wish my mom would do that for me.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Brawl is the best f****** game I have ever played.

Just letting you guys know.

Also Ike is one of my best characters.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Ike is a ****ing beast! Definitely my best character right now, and I rocked my friends' **** almost every single time. His power level is OVER 9000!!!!!!!

O ya, and I might be changing my secondary to Kirby... He's hella crazy now! A cute little puffball with zero lag on all of his aerials--I love it!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Everyone, PM me with your friend codes so I can update the thread, also "check in". (See first post). I'm proud to announce that I placed 2nd at my gamestop; and will be advancing to district finals, I should have won but that's life.

I expect everyone to try hard. We got Wi-fi Wars, clan tournament & The great aether open soon. BLOOD-4-BLOOD!

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
So I need some opponment for my ike apparently People Thanink my Ike Is good so I wanna fight other Ike Pm me If you want an ike ditto :0

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Meh, Melaf, I would love to, but I think that Quebec might be a bit too far for my apparently weak Wifi connection...

And my Wifi is acting funny, too =(. I'll get connected, choose my character and a map, and then go to the waiting room thing (with Ike, of course =D). I'll wait for a while, then I'll get an error code... I think it might be because other people were hogging the bandwidth, though. I'm gonna try again today after, school, when no one is at home.

Edit: O yeah, and this is me "checking in," doncha know. I have to say "check," right? OK then...

CHECK

I is checked =)

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
Checking in.

And Mediator, I think the connection works a lot better if you have them on your friend list but this is only my personal experience with it.

I haven't tried a Japan to America match so if anyone wants to try it....
I have read that Europe to America is about 1-3 second delay so take that as you will...
And how weak Japan is with internet, well let's just say I could knit the internet out of horse hair better than most internet connection here in Japan.
My connection works reasonably well so yeah...

XACE-K

Smash Master
Check

Ike is one of my best characters but I have other good characters. Also PM me if you want to battle.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Everyone I'm updating the thread now with the people who gave me their codes and checked in. (If you gave me your code, I consider it a check-in and so you're already checked in, but check your name later just in case to make sure all information is correct).

Also, if you gave me your friend code it's for the FRONT PAGE. I will not add you unless you specifically ask me to and you do me, vice versa. =] Thank you. I'll be putting my brawl code on the front-page with the rest, and then in my profile momentarily.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Prax, I'll add you momentarily man, sorry about that, gotta go and help out a few people.

I also need your brawl friend again Xace-K and ifthisistobeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom