• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ridgeman: Sorry man, I don't think I registered you yet. Sorry for the inconvience, been hectic. Just post to me in a PM exactly this.

LOCATION (city/State or Country/City), Secondary character and friend code

Ussi: SORRY YOU CAN'T BE IN DDA AND B4BC. Hell no =/

EVERYONE ELSE: the first post should be extremely updated by the time you see this.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ChaosGannondorf: Welcome to Blood-4-Blood! Please post your City/State (Or Country/City), Secondary Character and Brawl Friend code.

Enshoku: Why the hell are you still posting here? Go post in Douche de Animus forums or thread or something.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Enshoku: Why the hell are you still posting here? Go post in Douche de Animus forums or thread or something.[/QUOTE]

sticks and stones RoK, sticks and stones.

I love how I'm put in the traitor category, I suppose if I play the devil's advocate then... wait, it still seems a tad bit extreme...

douche de animus, RoK the rapist, what are these Ike boards coming to, I think zar and RoK should be forced to hug.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i don't think you know what it means to play devil's advocate
save the 7th grade terminology for those who can use it

Enshoku

Smash Lord
i don't think you know what it means to play devil's advocate
save the 7th grade terminology for those who can use it
the devil's advocate is a phrase which means to switch to the viewpoint of the opposing party for the sake of argument. My point is that even looking at it from a B4bc member the word traitor has too much meaning behind it. It's comparable to saying you hate someone you dislike, they are not the same thing, and the word hate has more power behind it.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
there was nothing in the original post where you may have wanted to be devil's advocate
sure, you defined it in the following post, but there was nothing in the original post
you just wanted to sound cool

Enshoku

Smash Lord
there was nothing in the original post where you may have wanted to be devil's advocate
sure, you defined it in the following post, but there was nothing in the original post
you just wanted to sound cool
yes, I wanted to sound cool by using a common english phrase >.>

If I wanted to sound cool I would've said "hi, I kill chuck norris fanboys by throwing them into my ebil pit of narutards" /offtopic

I really don't want to argue about this anymore, there needn't be a debate over two words. But because I'm a Vietnamese sadistic weaboo I think I'll win this imaginary fist fight the way all fist fights are won... u caled me illitirate that iz maen. I'm ofended MEANIE /epic win

chaosGanondorf

Smash Cadet
Welcome to Blood-4-Blood! Please post your City/State (Or Country/City), Secondary Character and Brawl Friend code.

Houston/Texas My secondary is up for grabs either Pt or ganon i don't know =/

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ATTENTION!: Everyone, I need to know who wants to add me. If you wish to Brawl with me, simply say you want to and add my friend code (to the right). I'll add you as well and we can play; I'm tired of crushing everyone that opposes me, I need some worthy competition.

chaosGanondorf: You've been added. Welcome to BLOOD-4-BLOOD!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
RoK I may not be in B4B but I've been wanting to fight you since you kept saying how you'd be the greatest thing for Ike since sliced bread. Maybe FC is under my name, let me know if it's ok.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Woltl: Go ahead, add me; Bring it. Time you recognize why I'm "The Reaper", Blood-4-Blood 4 Lyfe.

Announcement: I personally want to thank each and every member for joining Blood-4-Blood "The Elite Ike Smashers!". As you know, we still have three tournaments coming up. (Blood-4-Blood Double Elimination tournament on the 31st to see who goes against DDA on April 9th), Wi-Fi wars and "The Great Aether Open" by Douche de Animus.

Ontop of that, does anyone know what happened to Roith? I don't want to have to suspend him as he's been a member from the start and has written an excellent guide, but inactivity is bad and the rules apply to everyone =[

Ontop of all of this, I'm going to tear my self away from SSBB to post the Logo up and install my scanner, sorry; the crap gets me xD

XACE-K

Smash Master
I don't know what happened to Roith but it's probably

A.Playing Brawl non-stop
OR
B.Crying over not getting Brawl

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
yea, ive noticed that roith hasnt been on for quite a while...

btw, i finally got brawl!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I don't know what happened to Roith but it's probably

A.Playing Brawl non-stop
OR
B.Crying over not getting Brawl
yea, ive noticed that roith hasnt been on for quite a while...

btw, i finally got brawl!
his computer was ninja-jacked by demon pixies, and he had brawl before any of use, hence his guide being sticked before brawl was out. Yes mediator, we all do need a big hug, except RoK, in his case a tiny hug from zar and the guy who started aethercide will suffice.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
I am sorry to have to say this, but I am no longer maining Ike. He just does not suit my style at all and I don't want to play as a character that I am bad with.

I have nothing against this clan and I hope that it continues to grow and get better. Good bye Blood-4Blood Clan.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
wow what a challenge that is crazy ROK will kil u
Kil is the first part in the names of many celtic places ie. church, cell, etc.

Kil. also stands for kilometers...

The comma of death does not like your sentence either...

Mr. exclamation point of death is beating on my door telling me to >kil< you...

wolt really isn't bad, let's just hope that they have matches that aren't laggy as hell...

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well they would have been better against Ensho but apparently his connection is crap, and he likes to choose Sonic's level.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Well they would have been better against Ensho but apparently his connection is crap, and he likes to choose Sonic's level.
I choose final destination the first time, sonic the second. any level that Ike can go from the left to the right using only quick draws puts his enemy in a bad position. If said enemy has no projectile, and is slower than ike... they're f*cked.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Hey, any one wanna play any Ike friendlies? Preferably clan members, just pm me if your intrested. I warn you though... "You will get no sympathy from me" -Ike

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Yeah, but Sonic's level is just annoying. And incredibly laggy.
oh yeah? well... whats your favorite level

/annoy b4bc

Hey, any one wanna play any Ike friendlies? Preferably clan members, just pm me if your intrested. I warn you though... "You will get no sympathy from me" -Ike
nuuuu! never quote the english brawl ike... EVER!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Quoting the english Ike is like using Great Aether to win only to find him say "I fight for my friends" and completely ruin the victory.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Prax: I can understand that; Ike suits my style perfectly however; and if it's any consolation I would also like to play you to get in practice against your metaknight.

Walt: Good, we can try to play today then if that is the case.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
enshoku is one of those japanophiles huh

why don't you write all your taunts in japanese while you're at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom