• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

tshkn

Smash Cadet
YO JUST CHECKING IN HELL YEAH!!!!!! B4BC IS TOP TIER **** YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TSHKN IKE PLAYER FUELED BY alcohol and rock & CHAOS

vanhelsing00000

Smash Rookie
i would like to join your clan

my wii system number is : 4629-5813-6648-0730
my brawl friend number is: 1762-2333-5462

im in Normal, IL ( USA )

plz pm me ur guyz friend codes too. id love to play
( i do go to school and work but i will try and be as active as possible. next week is spring break so ill be on ALOT )

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Gill: WELCOME TO BLOOD-4-BLOOD! =] I'll post you up momentarily, and would it be possible to give me a specific location? Such as the city within New York? That would be even more helpful, also, a brawl friend code if you have one..
Yes. Queens. My friend code is under my avatar.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Eh, lay off Ensho, you don't need to fall to that level. I only called him Rook the Rapper because he mistyped my name twice. Anyone from B4B want to battle?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Eh, lay off Ensho, you don't need to fall to that level. I only called him Rook the Rapper because he mistyped my name twice. Anyone from B4B want to battle?
no these are things I have previously heard, RoK the rapist was from zar, not me and gays de animus was from RoK not, me, and rook the rapper was... well you get meh point.

someone else come up with another clever(or lack thereof) play on words, anyone...?

Shirogitsune

Smash Rookie
Wolt: Oh really? I like your attitude and honest; and wanting hardwork. The clan your in doesn't seem like it does very much heh. So, you're betting your clanhood you say? =]?

ATTENTION MEMBERS: Those of you who have yet to "Check-In" to prove your activity upon the boards (tshkn, gsninja, Epamek, Captain Sa10, Gamer27@gmail.com, Roith, Cheezball, Shirogitsune, 8BitHero) Need to do so IMMEDIATELY. If you do not, you shall be put upon a 1 week suspension from the clan; if you cannot explain why you missed your check-in and do so within the one week, you shall be removed from B4BC.

I'm Sorry of this is a big inconvience, but this is to show you just haven't joined and don't keep up. We want only active members, and we won't our front-page "Gamer finder" memberlist as well as the "Grand Count" to be up-to-date with correct information. Remember. You have until 3/20/08 to check-in before suspension and 3/28/08 before you're kicked out if you don't checked in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you.
Checking in.

Friend code is under my name. I have a feeling Wifi tournies might be disappointing at this rate of lag, but I noticed awhile ago that Zareidriel is actually only a few miles away from me. That'd be an interesting meet-up.

And I tried playing Roy today against a friend and it was the strangest thing ever; it was like seeing Melee from an entirely different perspective.
Also, I'm looking for some friendly Ike dittos. PM me in case.

I find drama funny until it drags on forever, by the way, especially over these kinds of topics.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Shirogitsune, care to battle me in an Ike dual? I'm always looking for more challengers.

RookieSmasher

Smash Rookie
I would like to be a part of B4BC. I warn you though, I am still fairly new. Ike is my dominant competitive character. However, I am still not that good. I take it to join I have to post my Secondary Character, Brawl code, and location.

Secondary Character: Sonic

Brawl Code: 4511-0186-4908

XACE-K

Smash Master
I played RoK two hours ago and this is what I have to say... I got my a** owned. RoK is awesome with Ike but is he the best, we have to wait. We played only Ike dittos and he won every match meanwhile the most KOs I got in a match was 1 or 2 I forget. The only good KO I had was when I edgeguarded him but I still lost.

Anyway RoK is good and I still need to train with Ike.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I played RoK two hours ago and this is what I have to say... I got my a** owned. RoK is awesome with Ike but is he the best, we have to wait. We played only Ike dittos and he won every match meanwhile the most KOs I got in a match was 1 or 2 I forget. The only good KO I had was when I edgeguarded him but I still lost.

glad to see rok is doing good, living the hedgehog dream.

Shirogitsune

Smash Rookie
Shirogitsune, care to battle me in an Ike dual? I'm always looking for more challengers.
Sure; I'll add you. I've been playing lots of Basic Brawls since nobody's ever on on my friend list, so pardon if I take a while to get used to not slamming my c-stick all over the place. :psycho:

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord

i think you're both mediocre, just you moreso than rok
just because he beats you doesn't mean he's good at all

XACE-K

Smash Master
i think you're both mediocre, just you moreso than rok
just because he beats you doesn't mean he's good at all
Well I still have room for improvement and I'm open for people who want to play me. I do play with my friends but they don't know s*** about competitive Smash and they spam which is f****** annoying.

-Sionnach-

Smash Rookie
can I add you?

No problem.

And just a note, since I stopped using my "Shirogitsune" alias almost half a year ago, I finally decided to stop being lazy and just remake my account with my actual Melee/Brawl alias. RoK, if you would change my name on the front page, I'd be very grateful.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Good game Sion, sorry I had to cut out early, I had a few things to do. I definitely want to battle you again.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I challenge someone here to an ike ditto. Although online play isnt my fav thing to do right now because theres like a half second of button lag. Anyways it would just be fun to see how much everyones ike has evolved and grown uniquee

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Sagemoon and Zukaza, I'll fight the both of you. I need to do a lot more Ike duals anyways.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Does anybody want to battle sometime between 5:30 and 7 PM(eastern time) I still need to improve and my friend code is on the left of this message.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Ok then, just let me know when you can, and try to get wifi before stating that your the best/good/verya awesome with out the use of said internetz. It really makes me a sad panda that I can't disprove you.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Shiro : My mistake, I'll be adding you for the Check-In, thank you for re-informing me.

Tshkn: Nice banner man, I appreciate the enthusiam for B4BC. And don't worry about Enshoku, he's just pissed off cause he wants one so bad and doesn't want to admit it.

vanhelsing00000, Konuk, lcampoy8, RookieSmasher : Welcome to the Blood-4-Blood! I'm sorry I've been so inconsiderate and haven't responded, but been busy planning and doing a lot more things. I'm really sorry for all of this and assure you I'll do my best to do speedier respondance in the future. Also, if any of you would like to play me; please add me to your Brawl Friend's list, and alert me. I.E. Private message to tell me to add yours.

Wolt I'm about to add you once more, how many matches are we going to play? =] I need more members.

Oh, BTW.

Moving to GameStop Tournament Regionals.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Tshkn: Nice banner man, I appreciate the enthusiasm for B4BC. And don't worry about Enshoku, he's just pissed off cause he wants one so bad and doesn't want to admit it.
yes, I'm soooo pissed off, and addicted to paint spray brushes like your addicted to...me!

you also spelled enthusiasm wrong...

luff ya RoK, there is is no reason for you to spite me the way you do.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Holy cow, I did not expect RoK to look like that! No wonder your so angry all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom