• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
This is my brawl friend code. The connection may not work since I am in Japan right now but it is for the clan to know and people can add it so stages and funny pictures can be traded back and forth.

2707-0810-1038

Idfection

Smash Apprentice
Not much time left now 'til you can start catching up with Zareidriel. You'll have to play twice as much as him (or at least twice as hard) to catch up. Good luck!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Not much time left now 'til you can start catching up with Zareidriel. You'll have to play twice as much as him (or at least twice as hard) to catch up. Good luck!
Not really, I watched his vids... I'm pretty sure I can take him after 1 hour of practice. Pretty **** sure. Lawlz. =] We'll see, once I get it; I'm not waiting until the clan war to take him on, after I finish the Subspace Emissary, I 'll start online play.

yah all day and everyday but I bet we can all do it!

PRAX:OK i will change it!
Yup, we can achieve it =]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT

When Smash Bros. Brawl comes out I want you to PRIVATE MESSAGE me with your friend code so I can add it to the list. It's going to be too strenous to keep up with everything once the game is released. So best to do that, that is all.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Oh yeah, my videos from the first time I ever played the game a month ago is ASSUREDLY a good measure of my skill a month later. Man, what good reasoning.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Alright I'll PM you it as soon as I get Brawl. And Zar does have a point there, He has definatly gotten better. It will take more than an hour or so to surpass him.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
30 hours....

OK, guys, it looks like it's time to get a countdown going! Basically, just calculate how many hours till Brawl comes out, then post it. However, I'm guessing that at the last 1-2 hours or so, the countdown is going to get neglected, as we're all gonna be out buying Brawl, but o well! They'll be the second best hours of my life, the first best being THE HOURS IN WHICH I PLAY THIS GODD*MN GAME THAT I'VE WAITED FOR FOR TWO F*CKING YEARS!!!

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
arrrrggghhh, i have to wait until the 17th cuz of stupid amazon.
but at least i get to play at my friends house.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i thought the american version already came out
i saw it at the store but didn't buy it cause i thought it was a display case
then someone came in and bought it and i was surprised
game inside

Prax

Smash Journeyman
i thought the american version already came out
i saw it at the store but didn't buy it cause i thought it was a display case
then someone came in and bought it and i was surprised
game inside
Lucky *******, it doesn't come out until the 9th, he probably knew the manager or something.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll join this noob clan..

im a ike pro btw....

MM me. noobs.

Shirogitsune

Smash Rookie
Ugh, there's snow everywhere. My local smashfest got canceled, and Gamestop isn't sure about their times because of the snow. I love Ohio's weather.

11 hours 46 minutes.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Rain here in New York and my Gamestop isn't having a midnight release so I'm getting Brawl at 8:30.

11 hours 30 minutes Eastern Time.

comboking

Smash Master
Thats along time for me my friend played 2 matches at circuit city and he thinks hes still better than me!

hes like why do you keep talking about link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom