• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
We already have a good Ike guide up right now. I suppose the mods could sticky both or ask Kirk and Roith to combine them if they really wanted to. Though I really doubt they would ask to combine them.

comboking

Smash Master
okay but we should do what I said!

and I guess Deus de Animus and the defenders of arkanei or how ever you spell it Are joining together.

oh and can I be part of this clan eventhough I don't have Wifi

tshkn

Smash Cadet
I wanna join the clan im an Ike player from Colton CA
mains: IKE AND ZSS
SSBB JP FC-1203-8509-5768
AIM: tsukihimekenshi
hit me up if u wanna play some matches
BTW Ike is mother ****en top tier
Hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S.AR. FTW LOL.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yes, you can join if you don't have one YET (But plan to get one in the future). I'll add you soon comboking.

Also, I'll add you tshkn.

EVERYONE!!! I have my new computer with 3 Gigs of ram, Vista Home Premium and 22" Flat-Screen moniter. Just give me 2-3 days to set it all up. Then I'm going to fix the banner flaws and make the official sig you can use IF YOU WANT to out of it.

comboking

Smash Master
I might get Wifi if my mom lets me.
also I can help with technical stuff like damage and knockback and stuff like that!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yo: I agree with Black Waltz, this is NOT the place to be talking about Guides. Roith has already had one stickied; create a guide discussion through or something. For now, this is only about the CLAN in general.

Melaf: Your avatar and your signature is Toon Link, are you sure you're in the right clan? Because this is for Ike based, and right now you seem to be a Toon Link enthusiast.

ComboKing: Yes you can join, but I'm going to need your secondary and your city/state, Also; Please try to get Wi-Fi, it's not really a necessity, but it would greatly be appreciated.

tshkn: check back soon, you'll be added.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering why you didnt saw that before but I love Toon link he is my secondary and will be maybe my tournament level char...but Ill play Ike and I love ike to and its like a main dont worry Ike is my ****zz:) that whould be too kiddish if you where daring to boot my aways from the clan just because I have a toon link sign and avatar>_>

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Double post.

Comboking, you'll be added soon; Huron, South Dakota right?

Also, I think our tournament & the "Great Aether Open" is clashing. Would you guys prefer the Saturday before it, The day after (Sunday)/before (Friday)?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I have a local tourny that I'm going to on the 22nd (the sat before), so i'd prefer to do it on sunday.

March is going to be a busy month for me :)

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Double post.

Also, I think our tournament & the "Great Aether Open" is clashing. Would you guys prefer the Saturday before it, The day after (Sunday)/before (Friday)?
So to be clear, what is the exact date of all of this?

comboking

Smash Master
Double post.

yes Huron South Dakota

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Zukaza On the weekend of the 30th.. Crap.

Sethlon: Give me the link to that Wi-Fi wars thing, I want to try and enter that.

EVERYONE! It looks like it's Wi-Fi wars tournament is on the 29th, Great Aether Open will be on the 30th, and our Clan Tournament for the top two to go against Deus de Animus and also crown the "Champion" of the guild thus far, will be on the 31st. In three weeks we're gonna be hella busy.

Ridgeman

Smash Cadet
If it would be alright, I would like to join as well. I don't have any other affiliations that I know of, at least I haven't participated in anything, nor plan to.

I think Ike is an excellent character with tremendous potential. I would like to join if only to at least become better with Ike.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
If it would be alright, I would like to join as well. I don't have any other affiliations that I know of, at least I haven't participated in anything, nor plan to.

I think Ike is an excellent character with tremendous potential. I would like to join if only to at least become better with Ike.
Please indicate the following:
Secondary Character
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom