• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
you mean stealing your concepts of being full of people who haven't even played?
at least zaladreil has the game you mega scrub

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Alright thanks, i didnt know you were from Dallas, thats pretty close by. Im to lazy to drive up there so ill have to challenge you via wi-fi. So if you dont mind me asking, when do we start challenging each others Ikes?
We start on the 9th, which is only 12 days away or so I believe. Brawl's U.S. Release date, and we have a tournament to see who goes against the Deus de Animus people on the 9th of April.

you mean stealing your concepts of being full of people who haven't even played?
at least zaladreil has the game you mega scrub
Sure, he may have the game before me, but whose to say I don't have better natural ability with Ike? I've seen a few of his vs. Ike Videos and even his Ike tutorial he made... and he sucks. Sorry to say it but yes, he does.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
well, i've seen your melee vids
and i don't think you don't have any natural talent with smash bros period

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Of course, my natural smash ability lies completely with Fox. But, because I like Roy; that's who I play with. Any body besides Roy and Fox I pretty much suck with, however; I'm sure I'm skilled enough to destroy you for days.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Of course, my natural smash ability lies completely with Fox. But, because I like Roy; that's who I play with. Any body besides Roy and Fox I pretty much suck with, however; I'm sure I'm skilled enough to destroy you for days.
That's what you say to everyone even after they win, orz.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
sounds like pre-johns to me
i'm equally sure that you couldn't touch me in a set, so i'll leave it at that

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Wow, I have people I've never even spoken to me before attempting to say something :O BTW "Combo Breaker" Sucked. But Wobbles picked good music :O

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wow, I have people I've never even spoken to me before attempting to say something :O BTW "Combo Breaker" Sucked. But Wobbles picked good music :O
About 20 out of 167+ people agree with you. :V

Thanks for the free advertising, though.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
You mean stealing your concepts of being full of people who haven't even played?
At least Zareidriel has the game you mega scrub.
You are misusing the term scrub, serlin gives a good definition of a scrub. The term is now being thrown around like the phrase n00b, but scrub isn't a substitute for n00b. complaining , or reusing to do certain actions because you or another person has dubbed them as "cheap" or "unfair" is scrub behavior. Scrub's do not play to win, because they follow their own guidelines. misuse of a word is EBIL!

ankoku said:
*insert random opinion/fact/post here*
Your name reminds me of mine.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
its true, i did misuse it
substitute noob in there, it's what i meant.
Thank you very much, everyone on smashboards is ****** the word scrub lately, it's hard to insult someone with it. It's like calling someone gothic, if they are, they shouldn't be offended, if they aren't they can simply disregaurd the comment.
the ike boards have too much drama *_*
dammed right!

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
@.@ Oh SHIZ!! ITS, DOCTOR ROK!!!!(lol)

I added the fact that I was a B4BC member in the video thread so, no worries about me not advertising lol. BTW Rok, and all other members, when we have our first gathering on wifi, can someone please record the matches or the matches that they partake in. It'll be helpful for not only publicity, but improvement amongst us as well since I can place it in my ike matchup thread.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Nvm, as you can see i have resolved my problem on my own, sorry for the inconvenience.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
You have a nice sig.
Thanks XACE, it took me like all of yesterday to do. I wish i knew more about photo shop to get crazy effects like some people in this board. Eventually with practice i guess.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
pfff at last I got my wifi thing to work correctly Guys just Im gonna tell you that DONT USE THE USB Nitendo connector Its pure crap but if you are patient enough you can make this work just like me about 10h of network config fix these gay ****y *** problem.....I will pray god for when brawl will be out my usb connector will be pwerfull enough to lets me play without lag>_>

(and hum the threat have been stickyed does that mean this is the only official clan now?)

Prax

Smash Journeyman
pfff at last I got my wifi thing to work correctly Guys just Im gonna tell you that DONT USE THE USB Nitendo connector Its pure crap but if you are patient enough you can make this work just like me about 10h of network config fix these gay ****y *** problem.....I will pray god for when brawl will be out my usb connector will be pwerfull enough to lets me play without lag>_>

(and hum the threat have been stickyed does that mean this is the only official clan now?)

You mean the LAN adaptor? for me it goes way faster when i have it connected than when i use wireless.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if the stickies meant anything, kirk's guide would be stickied
the people in charge are ********
no questions

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
You mean the LAN adaptor? for me it goes way faster when i have it connected than when i use wireless.

No the nintendo wifi usb connector(you plug it into you cpu) Iknow the lan converter is the best thing to plug the wii online but we need to call nintendo to buy it so...whatever If my download on the wii shoping channel is fast I supose when I will play brawl online thats gonna be fine......I....think

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
You don't need to call nintendo to buy it, i got mine at circuit city for umm... i forgot how much but it's worth it.
but on the nintedo website they said you cant buy it in north america the only way to got it is to command it by phone or internet...weird maybe in the canada we dont have this adapter i dunno

Prax

Smash Journeyman
Thats kinda wierd, I know for sure I didnt order it by phone or Online. Maybe they mean you can't buy it in Canada but you can in America. Oh well.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Thats kinda wierd, I know for sure I didnt order it by phone or Online. Maybe they mean you can't buy it in Canada but you can in America. Oh well.
Why dont you all just get wireless Lynksys Routers. Those work really well.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
anyway Im alwright to play online I dont lag in the wii channel,my dwl are fast and I can play xboxlive without lag on my 360 that mean I will be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom