• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
if you read the first post we need a few opinons on some things as well as your city, state. your secondary which you have mentioned, and a few other things. i dont know where rok is but he will add you when he checks this.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
PRAX! Welcome to Blood-4-Blood! I'll be adding you. Please, I need your location as well! o_o Also, there's one more member whose location I need! Please check!

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Holy shiz rok!! Awesome avatar!! Im going to make my own with Ike's body and Leonidus's head xD. It'll be teh funny.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
hey rok you added shiro twice and didnt add prax.....just pointing it out...

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
are you a premium member?
Im guessing by that you mean" am I a serious ike player for this clan." In that case, yes, but until brawl comes out, im as goofy as ever. I'll be alt more serious and active for ike purposes only once it does come out(I plan on missing school for half a day to play it).

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
no..lol he means did you pay for your SWF account. im assuming you did not b/c you didnt know what a premium member is and you dont have the mushroom sign.

you can only have a custom avatar if you have a premium account.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Hum look like I found some serious and nice **** about Ike Fanisisme :0 I dont know if my Canadian location could hurt my chance to be in you clan but Ike Will be and will stay my Main so can you guys consider about a request from me to join your formidable clan! :)

Ike Ftw oh and if I can be in my Sec will be Toon link

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
blood-4-blood
deus de animus
aethercide

who the **** comes up with these terrible names?

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
welcom to BLOOD 4 BLOOD 8bithero, to learn whats goin on around here plz read the first post by RoK

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Enshoku: Y'know Enshoku, if you checked under the notices you would know that the tournament is on the 30th of March, 3 weeks after the game comes out.

Sorry I've been on Hiatus everyone; friend came over for the weekend and I went and played in a smashfest today. I'll get to finishing up the banner (Looking VERY good, I'll hae to add the logo later); And I'll have to add the new members.

Welcome to the clan 8bithero! I also need your secondary and your city/state man.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PEOPLE! As I said, things are a bit slow now since Brawl isn't on the U.S., but expect that to livin' up in less than a month!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Will add in a sec SandTiger, but F.Y.I. Next time don't do that as I don't look for anything else than the obvious =/ It's apparent it's not visible; and therefore, this is the FIRST time you gave it to me.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I know this may sound noobish but what's a ditto tournament? If you don't know why I'm asking this than check the first post. Also please don't give me a sarcastic answer.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'm not too sure... but I heard a sexy banner is on the front of the Blood-4-Blood mainpage and is being turned into a signature by said "Leader".

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I got it and you're honorably discharged. I guess the posts didn't update due to smashboards acting funny. I'll rectify that as soon as possible however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom