• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
RoK are we gona like train online like a FFA no time limit no stocks or should we just wait to figure that stuff out later?

Torchik

Smash Ace
Okay, I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I just had to tell Enshoku that he should go with Shoku. Actually, he should go with Shoki, which is what I call him, but whatever. ^_^ Okay, leaving your thread, have fun you guys!

XACE-K

Smash Master
I want to join the clan so...
  • Friend Code: N/A
  • Secondary: Captain Falcon

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
SandTiger: Yes, I'm going to make a standard signature, and since you want to join; I'll need to know your Secondary and your city/state.

XACE-K: your information will be added shortly.

Everyone, i'm sorry I havent' bee non. Smashboards has been acting ******** for me.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Thanks Cheezball, but I mean your primary secondary. The secondary that is your direct back-up of Ike. The other are really alts. I'm trying to get your MAIN secondary. Thank you =]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Thank you muchly, you'll be added momentarily.

EVERYONE! PLEASE CHECK THE NOTICES AND VOTE!

Also ***new*** VOTE!

How should we arrange names on the member roster? Should we seperate by state or should we seperate by Alphabetical order of names? Please post here your vote and what for!!!

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I propose that there should be a new listing order. Which is either a tier system so it will make it easy for other clans to challenge our players according to skill, and it will motivate our players to get better to rise up the rankings. (then again i dont want ppl to feel bad)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Sagemoon, you betrayed Blood-4-Blood by joining Deus de Animus. I think I speak strongly on behalf of all members when we say your opinion is no longer welcomed in this thread. You said you joined because you "might" not main Ike. We're all Ike smashers and are sure to main him and bring him up to top tier level. You've been removed.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
dot dot dot

Okay. Your loss.

Not betraying. I just feel like picking a main this early is pointless cuz i dont have the game.
Edit: also i mentioned if i would main ike i would quit the other clan. And dont speak for everyone because im sure ppl have their mixed opinions

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
That's the thing, we pick our main based on who we like and adjust to play with them. I mained Roy when people said he was garbage and performed decently and eventually able to stand up with the good people.

You joined another clan, how is that not betraying us?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I pick my main on who ever feels comfortable/fun to play with.
I joined another clan just in case i plan to change my mind on my main seeing as how this is an ike only clan.
If that were to happen where i wanted to switch my main. I'd rather start off as an original member rather than having to battle and earn my respect. Know what i'm saying. I in no way betrayed you. Its not like im trying to suddenly switch sides and battle against this clan in a clan war. But i'm just saying i dont know enough about the game to choose my main.

Besides, roy is fun to play with XD

Edit: guess it doesnt matter now. I'm kicked out lol.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Um, RoK, if its not too much trouble, could you make me a sig with Ike and PT? Because I suck at making sig, my current one is crappy, I no longer have photoshop(using GIMP), and you make some awesome sigs. So, if you can, please?

*Edit* : Why does our guild get so many flames?

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I kind of agree with Sagemoon, on the whole clan betrayal matter... The way that he's doing it is if he decides to main Ike, he will quit Zar's Guild, and if he decides not to main Ike but just use him as a secondary, then he'll quit this guild. I think that, for the time being, that's acceptable!

Remember guys, this is a GAME, not a war. Please, do not turn this into a war, as that would result in the game not being fun.

Also, as to betrayal... by the time the April 9 guild brawl comes around, Sagemoon will have made his choice, and will be in one guild or the other. It's not like there's vital secrets running around, either. Both clans talk about pretty much the same thing, and these are PUBLIC forums. If there do happen to be any clan secrets (which I doubt), we can just avoid PMing Sagemoon about it until he's made his choice.

Ok?

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I kind of agree with Sagemoon, on the whole clan betrayal matter... The way that he's doing it is if he decides to main Ike, he will quit Zar's Guild, and if he decides not to main Ike but just use him as a secondary, then he'll quit this guild. I think that, for the time being, that's acceptable!

Remember guys, this is a GAME, not a war. Please, do not turn this into a war, as that would result in the game not being fun.

Also, as to betrayal... by the time the April 9 guild brawl comes around, Sagemoon will have made his choice, and will be in one guild or the other. It's not like there's vital secrets running around, either. Both clans talk about pretty much the same thing, and these are PUBLIC forums. If there do happen to be any clan secrets (which I doubt), we can just avoid PMing Sagemoon about it until he's made his choice.

Ok?
I see what your saying, and I agree.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Notice.

Everyone, check to make sure your information on the front page is correct.

Basically, Deus de Animus are our enemies on this forum, well rival clan, I'll put it that way. You cannot be on The B4BC's roster as well as Deus de Animus. You can't be in both clans and then all of a sudden pick which one when it's convient for you. Doesn't work like that.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl

Basically, Deus de Animus are our enemies on this forum, well rival clan, I'll put it that way. You cannot be on The B4BC's roster as well as Deus de Animus. You can't be in both clans and then all of a sudden pick which one when it's convient for you. Doesn't work like that.
clarify that on the first post...

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Im not even posted as A memeber T.T

THATS COOL THOUGH FOR I STILL SUPPORT DESPITE MY UNKNOWNESS!!!

The Battle Cry of Captain Sa10: "Thou Shedth thy Blood of myne Brother, and For that, I shall Spill Thou's Blood for Thou's treachry!!! BLOOD FOR BLOOD!! THOU SHALL PAy Thyn Price With thou's Life!!!"(lol. I crazy @.@)

Enshoku

Smash Lord

The Battle Cry of Captain Sa10: "Thou Shedth thy Blood of thyne Brother, and For that, I shall Spill Thou's Blood for Thyne treachery!!! BLOOD FOR BLOOD!! THOU SHALL PAY the price with thou's life!!!"(lol. I crazy @.@)
edited... Myne was never used, thyne=mine thou=your

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord

even tho rok the reaper is a ******, i have to agree with this post.
you don't just flip flop whenever you feel like it, that's not how clans work
i wouldn't want you in my guild either
which is, btw, filled with players that actually have the game and are good at it

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
My Clan will school you and your clan full of ******** rejects within 5 minutes of playing the game. Matter of fact, I'll beat them on the WII MOTE. Owned.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord

The Battle Cry of Captain Sa10: "Thou Shedth thy Blood of myne Brother, and For that, I shall Spill Thou's Blood for Thou's treachry!!! BLOOD FOR BLOOD!! THOU SHALL PAy Thyn Price With thou's Life!!!"(lol. I crazy @.@)
this is the stupidest battle cry i have ever heard
i don't know if you're trying to sound ******** or not
if you are, it's not even funny
if you aren't, please stop posting dumb things like that

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
um plu smy clan will beat yours because you live in freaking texas go hug a cactus or a mexican or something

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i mean with people like roith and captain sa10 on your team, it wont be long before the english language itself comes down to shred your dumb clan to bits

Enshoku

Smash Lord
this is the stupidest battle cry i have ever heard
i don't know if you're trying to sound ******** or not
if you are, it's not even funny
if you aren't, please stop posting dumb things like that
He is just playing around, laugh a little y'doncha?

um plu smy clan will beat yours because you live in freaking texas go hug a cactus or a mexican or something
Since you are so fond of your grammar, capitalize Texas, Mexican, and freaking isn't a word. Also you spaced wrong between "plus" and "my"

i mean with people like roith and captain sa10 on your team, it wont be long before the english language itself comes down to shred your dumb clan to bits
roith is on his wii(though I dislike it too), and poking an gameplay argument based on how literate a person is is wrong.

even tho rok the reaper is a ******, i have to agree with this post.
you don't just flip flop whenever you feel like it, that's not how clans work
i wouldn't want you in my guild either
which is, btw, filled with players that actually have the game and are good at it
A)this topic was made for members and those who want to join B4BC, if you are neither of those LEAVE
b)even gimpy said he is(and I quote): "I'm not even close to as good at this as I am in melee, give it time people and the metagame will increase."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom