• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
To tell you the truth I dont give a crap what he says xD. He's only making him self seem even more like an idiot by trying to analyze the way I choose to act on the smashboards, and comparing it to the way he thinks I would play. Second of all, speaking of grammer, you need to learn how to properly use it your self mister 'I dont know what a period is."

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
about your battle cry, i was criticizing it because its neither inspiring nor humorous.
if you were purposely trying to sound ********, well it worked but it wasn't funny.
if you weren't trying to sound ********, you failed.

a.)until rok makes his private forums or whatever, better man up. too bad your guild cant back any of its talk cause none of you have the game
b.)i don't give a crap what gimpyfish says and i fail to see its relevance to the topic at hand

if you guys want to have a grammar fight, i recommend first taking middle-school level english classes
i may not capitalize or punctuate, but at least my sentences are written in english, plus i use line breaks to achieve the same effect as a period

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
about your battle cry, i was criticizing it because its neither inspiring nor humorous.
if you were purposely trying to sound ********, well it worked but it wasn't funny.
if you weren't trying to sound ********, you failed.
are you the bigger person for flaming him for it? Is it any better than making fun of a little boy who wets the bed? please be rational...
a.)until rok makes his private forums or whatever, better man up. too bad your guild cant back any of its talk cause none of you have the game
b.)i don't give a crap what gimpyfish says and i fail to see its relevance to the topic at hand
a)flaming or spamming people will get you banned, if you have no justifacation for being in the thread in the first place it's even worse.
b)How is your "clan" good at the game if gimpy isn't, and he's already been too two tournies and placed 2nd in one of the two? I'm willing to bet not even half of your clan has the game, I already know two who for sure don't... >.>
if you guys want to have a grammar fight, i recommend first taking middle-school level english classes
i may not capitalize or punctuate, but at least my sentences are written in english, plus i use line breaks to achieve the same effect as a period
I appreciate criticism, just tell me my errors and I would be more than happy to fix them. You misspelled justification by the way...

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hi everyone! I decided I would drop by for a visit...>_>

Jeez, Rok, would you just let up on the insults already? I don't insult you anymore...

Hi Roith and Shoki! Hope your guild is going well! ^_^

Gonna ignore ama...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Hi everyone! I decided I would drop by for a visit...>_>

Jeez, Rok, would you just let up on the insults already? I don't insult you anymore...

Hi Roith and Shoki! Hope your guild is going well! ^_^

Gonna ignore ama...
Ummmm, yes. ama probably isn't, but who knows...(okay, getting out of your thread now)
hi torch, bye torch... though I don't mind you in here...

Is ANYONE around here over 12 >_>
once again, it takes a really big person to insult others... can't we all stop the asshattery?

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
as I said before, I really dont care about those types of comments. My post as it states" Captain sa10's battle cry." not his, your's or anyone elses in this clan, unless they choose to use it. In fact I was going for the whole, "old english" feel, so Im sure it sounded ******** to most, and in fact I wrote it simply because,as Enshoku said, I like to mess around. But forget about it. If he flames me, he'll "more fire" in a since to really "flame" me.

A forgetting about that now. Now when ssbb comes out, you'll see a completely different side of me so fare warning(more serious side).

BLOOD 4 BLOOD!!!(lol, I love myself)

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
WELCOME TO BLOOD 4 BLOOD

sry i forgot to give u guys a welcome

welcome sandtiger and xace - k

and yeah rok u added ace but not sandtiger...>.>

Epamek

Smash Cadet
I can haz emblem?

Oh, and can't we get Ama banned or something? I really don't want this guild to fall to s**t and join Animus... (not that I have anything wrong with animus, of course.)

And third, it lists my main as ganondorf? If we could change that to P&O I would joygasm.

RoK 4 prez. (and Sand's city, state is written in black, just highlight over it)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
SandTiger= Your added.

Epamek = Don't worry man, it's done and done.

EVERYONE! I'm not going to joint our clan with Animus, we stand for two entirely different causes. And I KNOW things are slow in this clan right now.. but in 24 days with the release of Brawl for the U.S... we'll be as lively as ever! Also, I plan on adding new categories and maybe an entirely seperate thread for us. You'll see when it happens. BTW, the Phial wings are bad ***

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
man you never get it do you
Thou Shedth thy Blood of myne Brother, and For that, I shall Spill Thou's Blood for Thou's treachry!!! BLOOD FOR BLOOD!! THOU SHALL PAy Thyn Price With thou's Life!!!"(lol. I crazy @.@)
roughly into normal english
you shed your blood of my brother, and for that, i shall spill you blood for you's treachery!!! blood for blood!! you shall pay your price with you's life!!!(lol. i clueless :confused:)

when read like that, the question:
do you mean to sound ********?
is easy to ask.
because it's not funny, not even at 3AM.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
wtf are u talking about, geez its 3am and you must be weak minded and cant handle yourself.

BLOOD 4 BLOOD, just think harder it can mean more then 1 thing...

stop spamming our thread with your nonsense and rambling and gtfo theres zars guild or the apprciation thread, go spread your ignorance else where

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
okay, quick.
make sense of it for me
come up with something insightful and i'll never post on ike forums again

Enshoku

Smash Lord
just ignore ama guys. His empty comments serve nothing but to start fights, and I'd really prefer we keep those to a minimum. If he leaves, it's fine, and if he doesn't... it's his life he's wasting. If no-one responds to anything he says he won't be a problem.

"LEAVE BRITNEY AMA(M/T) ALONE!"

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
just ignore ama guys. His empty comments serve nothing but to start fights, and I'd really prefer we keep those to a minimum. If he leaves, it's fine, and if he doesn't... it's his life he's wasting. If no-one responds to anything he says he won't be a problem.

This made me laugh so hard cause it's true. I LOL'd xD

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
okay, quick.
make sense of it for me
come up with something insightful and i'll never post on ike forums again
Fact: puppies are adorable

LOLOL, so true.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
When will you understand this ama: I DONT CARE
STOP BEING SO STUPID

stolen from Joshu

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Later on today, I'll have to sketch up for the Logo. It came out VERY good =] Those wings kick butt. And wlecome to the clan Shirogitsune o_o

Enshoku

Smash Lord
When will you understand this ama: I DONT CARE
STOP BEING SO STUPID

stolen from Joshu
just don't reply to anything he says anymore.
Later on today, I'll have to sketch up for the Logo. It came out VERY good =] Those wings kick butt. And wlecome to the clan Shirogitsune o_o
yes, they are the sexiest thing since sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom