• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Nothing personal, but your English isn't exactly amazing, and I saw that you were from Quebec, so I figured... French? Yup, French.

Je suis un anana.

XD yeah I dont care everyone think that I dont care(I mean its hard to read for other people but I mean I dont care you say that) and...**** I dont care lol ill be better with time ::) And some american on msn find me funny with my english so you will be ableto understand in a few day the way I speak and write english rofl....But seriously at least do you understand me?I mean the general idea of my posts

*Je suis un anana* do yo know what it mean seriously...XD

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
=/ Gah. I need to clean up the banner (You can see some block like format, that and I need to clear up some transparency). I also need to finish the banner, which I've been lazy on.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
hay rok ive seen your melee matches
plz stop talking big
plz stop talking altogether

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Oh you mean the matches that they posted up where I get owned? Yeah, I'm sure you saw those since the ones I win in always manage to "Vanish"

Shirogitsune

Smash Rookie
Ah, yes, just a few more days before I pick up the Ragnell myself. It will be a day to remember as I taste the exhilaration of victory in the wake of those I shall slay. </dramatic monologue>

But seriously, I'm pretty hyped for Ike.

Hello there B4BC. I'm a forum lurker. :0

XACE-K

Smash Master
Ah, yes, just a few more days before I pick up the Ragnell myself. It will be a day to remember as I taste the exhilaration of victory in the wake of those I shall slay. </dramatic monologue>

But seriously, I'm pretty hyped for Ike.

Hello there B4BC. I'm a forum lurker. :0
Who isn't hyped for Ike.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
15 days and 4 hours!! too bad i get mine a week after because of shipping...

Maybe you will need to wait a little longer because nintendo have anounced they will have a 75% deficit for the brawl game copy production.That mean if a store have 100 copy reserved with nintendo they will only have 25 games and this is everywhere in the americas....if you guys want the source link I can try to recover it....just ask :)

By the way nice banner rok exept the little square bug in the middle lol=/

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Heeeey... I was just surfing the first page, and I noticed that there were only two votes so far for how to categorize the guild members...
Then I realized that I wasn't one of them =O.

And, since the secondary categorizing won't really have much premise, as this is an Ike-only guild...

And, since alphabetizing the members won't really help to organize a clan that works all over the GLOBE...

I vote state.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Sethlon, I'm adding you ASAP! Welcome to the B4BC man. It's nice to see the two best Roys in Texas on one side =] Bwah ha! Seriously, we're Auto-Win now. OWNAGE. =]

BTW people; I'll only be making updates once or twice a day until my computer gets fixed, but that won't hinder SHIAT. I'll have a new one before Brawl comes out. And I'll still be making all the updates I can. =] So be sure to check!

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
****, why are people's comps breaking before brawl? >.>
Rok and roith's comps are down...

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
****, why are people's comps breaking before brawl? >.>
Rok and roith's comps are down...
No idea, either Deus de Animus, the smash-gods, or Bluezaft has something to do with it. >.>
But, I won't let it hinder nor slow us down! Believe it! =]

because they didn't worship satan 23 times this year...
e_e; Screws that man. GOD ALL DA WAY! o_o

Mac power!!!

I pray to the apple symbol every time I go to bed... =P
e_e; I may need to invest in one of those...

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Hello B4BC, I have just joined the smah boards (I know i know, I can be considered a noob) But i have been playing smash since the 64 and am mad at myself for not joining this board sooner. I have played brawl around ten times, and everymatch i have played with Ike. He is an amazing character and i know right of the bat that he will be my main. I hope i dont sound to close minded to you all but i assure you, no other character looks as gracefull and powerfull as Ike. I would like to join this clan but im not sure what qualifications have to be met before anyone joins. I know though that as soon as i get my copy on the 9nth that i wont be seeing the light of day for a while ;) Im just glad to know that there are other avid Ike loving players like myself, its nice to meet you.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Hello B4BC, I have just joined the smah boards (I know i know, I can be considered a noob) But i have been playing smash since the 64 and am mad at myself for not joining this board sooner. I have played brawl around ten times, and everymatch i have played with Ike. He is an amazing character and i know right of the bat that he will be my main. I hope i dont sound to close minded to you all but i assure you, no other character looks as gracefull and powerfull as Ike. I would like to join this clan but im not sure what qualifications have to be met before anyone joins. I know though that as soon as i get my copy on the 9nth that i wont be seeing the light of day for a while ;) Im just glad to know that there are other avid Ike loving players like myself, its nice to meet you.
Good to now and all all the things you need to know, just check the first post.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
*puts his proxies and exploits away*

Hm? Hackery? Us? No way. XDD

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Zukaza, I'm on my Wii right now: please forgive the slow reply. Welcome! I need your location and secondary and I'll add you and explain more soon.

Zar: In your sig you have "an Elite Ike Guild", please stop stealing our clan concepts.

All members: Sorry about the slow updates and posting, I'll have another computer soon.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Zukaza, I'm on my Wii right now: please forgive the slow reply. Welcome! I need your location and secondary and I'll add you and explain more soon.

Zar: In your sig you have "an Elite Ike Guild", please stop stealing our clan concepts.

All members: Sorry about the slow updates and posting, I'll have another computer soon.
Its no problem Rok. As of now im not sure who would be my secondary, probably Yoshi though. My Location is San Antonio, Texas. Thanks for replying to my message. I'm excited to be a part of B4BC.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Rok: Have you seen my old sig? I've only had it for like a month.

I've been using "An Elite Ike Guild" in my sig before B4B was even conceptualized.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Actually, you weren't using that Before B4BC was out. Matter of fact, your old sig had a different name. Sorry Zuzaka, I'll add you today. Gotta go. Class.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Actually, you weren't using that Before B4BC was out. Matter of fact, your old sig had a different name. Sorry Zuzaka, I'll add you today. Gotta go. Class.
Alright thanks, i didnt know you were from Dallas, thats pretty close by. Im to lazy to drive up there so ill have to challenge you via wi-fi. So if you dont mind me asking, when do we start challenging each others Ikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom