• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Yo. Kojin here. Why weren't you guys at C3 this weekend. ? (shakes head)
It was awesome. Played Shinku, Godismyrock, Forte, Yoster and Thumbs.
got ***** by Forte (Meta, of coarse) and Thumbs, but I was basically the only Sonic player represented there. At least I did that well.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow (Tues.) is looking like a no-go at my place due to some serious late night work. However, Lukky or Lobos may be able to have something at there place. I will let yall know for sure if I can/can't over my place tomorrow early. BTW, I got my cell phone back for yall that had my number. Call me so I can get yall's number.

Lobos

Smash Master
Well luckky has school on tuesday/ nights and I work early so it might be a no go. Who wants to team with me at chu's?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
my house is good all week as long as people bring wiis

We can do a smashfest tommorow if theres any interest. i can pick up people from prince georges metro station

edit: C3 sucks balls kojin and the the venue owner is a douche.

slikvik

Smash Master
ok. i plan to get to work early tommorow so i get off early. i should be done around 3 oclockish...so the smashfest will start about 4pm and end whenever you guys feel like leaving

my address is 2233 charleston place, hyattsville, md'. cell is 240-274-0482. i wont have access to the boards till i get off so call if you need if you need any more info.

in my last post, im offering to pick up people from prince georges metro station

BRING TVs and Wiis. i dont own a wii lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Are there places to park near your place? If I come it wouldn't be till 8:30 or 9.

Also, I'm not voting for Obama, but I'm not voting for McCain either so it's cool ^_^

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Good to see yall got a plan. Hopefully, I won't have to work to late and I will come, probably around 9 or so.

Lobos

Smash Master
I usually get home around 5-5:30, I should be heading there after I go home and pick up my wii. Does jayo and luckky know?

slikvik

Smash Master
Are there places to park near your place? If I come it wouldn't be till 8:30 or 9.

Also, I'm not voting for Obama, but I'm not voting for McCain either so it's cool ^_^
yes there are

yo slik when u wanna get dat practice in??
today man. bring VA with you. I can pick you guys up from the metro

Good to see yall got a plan. Hopefully, I won't have to work to late and I will come, probably around 9 or so.
aight cool

I usually get home around 5-5:30, I should be heading there after I go home and pick up my wii. Does jayo and luckky know?
lukky knows

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
For those just tuning in. TONIGHT, at Slik Vik's place. It is metro accessible. Call his cell for a ride from the metro. I might be able to bring a newcomer to brawl if I am able to make it tonight.

2233 charleston place
hyattsville, MD
cell is 240-274-0482

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I might be there before or after my class or both I 4got my wii like a ****** but hopefully things work out and Demn can you bring my glasses if you can, lets all get that practice in

Lobos

Smash Master
So tired at work....lol ggs tho good job on everyone that showed up.
So who won the 2nd crew battle? Also yoster since there is no sound for the 1st one just let us know before you upload so we can pick a song(s) to play in the background unless someone already told you.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
GGs, last night (this morning). My place is open for a few smashers tonight if anyone is free from 7pm to no later than 1am. The self-proclaimed best Sonic in VA is coming over, Kojin! Anyway, I got two TVs and one wii, so someone bring a wii if possible. I live right off of the Greenbelt metro station (end of the Green Line).

Tonight, Wed, July 23.
my cell is 240-338-0393.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
We won the 2nd jont

gg everyone, we need to play with different people more often its good times

Hit me up if people r tryna play whenever ill be around

Lobos

Smash Master
2 smashfest 2 days in a row lol so tired, Hey guyz let me know what the deal is with this weekend too many unsure things going on right now.

Top Bottom