• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
WOAH Kojin the "best sonic in VA" came AND did damage...HOW DID I MISS THIS?? lol

Well Kojin has free invite to any Lukky smashfest at my place

240-463-5130 hit me up and we can talk business

that goes for anyone who wants to play

Its better to text me a lot of times I instinctively ignore foreign numbers

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I'm late as ****...So i'ma jus say

"****!!!"

to all the things I missed and keep it moving

If you don't already know. The phone is turned off so if anyone needs to get in contanct with me...PM me for my emergency number

or you can holla at Slik Vik for that number

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Jayo, Kojin said something about so gonna **** you with Sonic. I have to admit, it is the best Sonic I have seen in like 3 month (Not to mention, that it is the only Sonic I seen in 3 months...)

And Kojin, by best I mean impressive tricks.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
So there's this dude on AiB that says he's the best black smasher and the best Ike alive, I don't really care about the Ike comment but best black smasher...has he ever heard of MD/VA?

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, since weekend tourneys are question for a few, I suggest everyone bring a few dollars for pickup inhouse tourneys. I would say for crew battles, but does anyone really want to challenge the JLB crew? Just a lil trash talk.

Anyway, Monday and Tuesday nights are fine with me. Tuesday at my place unless people say otherwise.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Jayo, Kojin said something about so gonna **** you with Sonic. I have to admit, it is the best Sonic I have seen in like 3 month (Not to mention, that it is the only Sonic I seen in 3 months...)

And Kojin, by best I mean impressive tricks.
OMG I sooo did not say that! Way to add fuel to the fire there! I said I wanted to test some theories in a real match against a good Snake like Jayo. LOL. I also dont recall self proclaiming anything, it was sorta confrimed by the many people I played, so whatevs. but thx for the compliment.

And Boss, I'd love to challange you on that match, but Im in "broke *** college student mode" right now, so you'll have to make due with friendlies.

edit: and Shinku, my nickname is "college" , not colins. omg.

btw, 540-735-6124 if you wanna call me.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I've chosen to ignore all comments except for Lukkys

NAh, I've neva heard of dude...

I'm sure he thinks he's the best brawl player because he can DESTROY level 9 computer or beat the game with 3 stock or somethin

And I'll try to make monday and tuesday. It may be a problem cuz i'm moving this weekend but we'll see

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I would like to add sthat shinku is soooo GAY for wearing that naruto wig...which made you look nothin like naruto and somewhat like sakura

Lobos

Smash Master
I would like to add sthat shinku is soooo GAY for wearing that naruto wig...which made you look nothin like naruto and somewhat like sakura
LMAO I was so tired when you wore that in my mind I was like "WTF is going on!?!?!?"

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Yo Lobos just to let you know I don't plan on doing anything with crew battle vids I recorded at the fest. If you want I could transfer the data through your AIM acct or if you are coming over tomorrow I'll just put it all on a cd for you and your crew to addmusic/edit for youtube.

Good **** btw vic with the smashfest. If you're having one again next week I'll see about showing up.

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah if I make it out to the tournament tomorrow then just bring it on the cd or if im online later tonight I'll IM you.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So it looks like I probably won't have a partner tomorrow. Any of you who are going wanna team?

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
I won't be attending any tourney tomorrow, but my plans for tonight have changed and I am now free. If anyone is trying to come over or is available themselves, let me know.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I won't be attending any tourney tomorrow, but my plans for tonight have changed and I am now free. If anyone is trying to come over or is available themselves, let me know.
It seems like Demn is always free to play. You'd think we would see some improvement in game play

(as he slowly remembers that match against shinku)

Lukky

Smash Cadet
It seems like Demn is always free to play. You'd think we would see some improvement in game play

(as he slowly remembers that match against shinku)
...OUCH that must hurt to read lol

Lukky

Smash Cadet
So the next smashfest is next monday or tuesday?
Well i have class on Tuesday so i can go to someones fest after class but monday i can have people at my place if people were interested

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I have OFFICIALLY moved to Laurel peoples...the crib s official so hit me when yall tryin see the joint

I need ya address too Luk ...I'm thinkin i'll bw within closer range to ya crib

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I have OFFICIALLY moved to Laurel peoples...the crib s official so hit me when yall tryin see the joint

I need ya address too Luk ...I'm thinkin i'll bw within closer range to ya crib
Yo u proabably do live closer to me now and definitely closer to Wes and Bemi, address is here for anyone interested

13309 Big Cedar Lane
Bowie, MD 20720

Definitely tell people outside of the crew about tomorrow, I'll tell the people who's number I have but ya'll can definitely tell others. probably need a few wii's and maybe a tv I have my 2 regular ones and one small one but if we have a good number of people we can use one more

(I think my longest post ever, lol)

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure about tuesday...Lukky

Wat bus goes around ya neighborhood?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Someone tell dycer and yoster about tomorrow please i have no contact info for any of them

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have Wes' number...I may try yo get a ride with him

Good **** shinku

See was good with hova and Va too

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
is this tommrow if so bring some melee so me and vik can rapsies.
The people who created smash bros. actually created a "Look-Ahead" act

Stating that you people need to leave the past in the past and focus on brawl!!!

DAMMIT!!

Top Bottom